Flash Clash [Online Competition] - Now Playable on Showdown!

I WON!!! I didn't think I would after dropping to 1780. It was close, with 2nd place at 1771.
Unfortunately, I don't think I will be participating in the Johto Classic. It's a busy time of year at school with finals and standardized testing.
Edit: Only 503 participants?!? Oh wait no Japan xD

My ranking got removed for some reason which I'm pretty upset about since I went 31-11 which easily could have gotten me at least top 200, or even better since I was in the mid 1700's when I hung it up.

If this was how they were going to do it with no notification what so ever of why I'm not ranked, then I might as well not even played.

All that breeding time for nothing.

1552 pts.
No. 1,198
33 Won
27 Lost

Really bummed by my losing streak on day 2/3.
Went from high 1700 to that.

I figured you had to play every game every day when I should've stopped on the first night. (I think?)

Prepping super hard for Johto Classic. I'll be out of the country but wifi works worldwide right?

Azumarill/Whimsicott - Stuck them in for the mind games. Ended up using them the most in order to beat the absurdly tanky teams that the rest of my pokemon had no chance against. (If I see another team composed of Dragonite/Kengaskhan/Chansey/Snorlax/x/x I think I'll die.)

Blaziken - Only won a single match with her against a Zapdos. Figured she would fare well against Talonflame.... nope.

Weavile - He did his job whenever he was actually picked into a great matchup. Took care of the few dragonites and whimsicotts that were paired correctly.

Crobat - The one I was most excited for who ended up being the biggest let down.
Used this EV spread but he still got OHKO by greninjas which he should've been able to take care of. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/completed-crobat.3490497/

Swampert - He definitely didn't feel as tanky as I was hoping. Was about 50/50 with his wins. Though I'll never understand why a Talonflame was able to beat him. (survive three scalds)

https://i.imgur.com/BS0mDnI.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)