Fulgrate Art thread.

Anyway, the Dragon Warrior and the Feline girl, plus some weapons I made early on. The dragon had white on his foot nails and wing nails, I have no idea how it's green again, must have loaded an older verison. Anyway, I can't wait to animate all these doods. I tried Unreal engine, since I already tried Unity. I'm not sure which way I'll go yet.

Ogre and Yuki-onna in 3D. Fun fact, they're base concept started years ago, based off Rampardos and Frosslass leads I had in-game, although any initial designs I did of them sucked immensely. 2 years later(June 2012), I managed to come up with the prototype designs:

And eventually these.

Last edited:
Rival Radiant Princess{Pif} and Tenebrous Knight{Grafto} vs Hex Princess and Holy Knight.

For the sequel, as in the original game, both their elements are neutral.

I got a wacom intuos pro! Won it at a drawing. I still haven't used it's full setting, but I'm dishing out artwork that's breaking all my personal best records. Once I finish finding the most optimal settings, things will get awesome(I thought I found the most optimal, but turns out there was more to set up).

That last one would have taken 3 hours in order to have such smooth line art on the old tablet, but it took practically 20 minutes.

What line thickness is better, the medium thick in the gunslinger and pixies line art? Or the very thin lines in the Knight and Princess art?

I'm still working on the colors, the knight's hair might be white instead, and the princess's hair might be light purple to spiritually succeed previous princess roles. I may have to make them both a bit taller too, since the knight's height right now is about the same as the Pixie's above, making the Princess a super midget.

I'm gonna make a new platformer style game, but can't figure out if I should go 2D sprites route, or low res 3D turned to sprites.

Finished the Pixie, and made the Gunslinger. Now just gotta add everybody's weapons, and animations, and then I can start on the game itself.

The original concept:

If anybody feels like donating, my paypal is paypal.me/francojordan

Last edited:
Some possible characters for the game, this time the Ogre is a fire ogre, his special move might be "Burning Homerun" and he hits a powerful projectile attack back at the enemy, adding a fire attribute to it as well. He also has a more melee oriented mode where his hair turns to fire and he becomes faster and stronger, but he can't use BH in this mode.

International.jpg

Made the lines thicker on the knight and princess, and made their rivals too. Made lineart for some weird random cover thing with a photobomb roach in it.

When I'm almost done with the game, gonna make misleading, not-even-like-the-game box art type art, like they did in the 80s for a lot of games they where trying to make look "cooler", lol.

Here's some new stuff, trying to get a 3D style that looks toonish. So I've been playing around with different methods to get that effect.

If resized at 64x64 to 256x256 sprite sizes, this style looks sharp. I'm ready to start making 2D animated sprites of the characters. I've got a way to get the sprites out of 3D animations now. Just adjusting line widths and stuff to see what works best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)