Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't think there was a reason to listen to you. =]
...and is there any need to be so rude about it? i just want things to be fair. that's all I want. if you'd actually put in the OP 'creative liberty is allowed to x extent' i'd be fine with it, but it doesn't say that. unless the deviation is so large as to be straight up idiotic then I don't mean to be insulting when I say 'this is off', i'm just trying to keep things on track. i don't hate you and I'd appreciate it if you cut it with these kinds of remarks, please.

Things are fair. If the community at large thinks an idea is too broken, then (barring a few exceptions) it doesn't bloody win. It's a self-correcting system that doesn't need an armadillo sticking their oar in every three seconds. =]

Things are fair. If the community at large thinks an idea is too broken, then (barring a few exceptions) it doesn't bloody win. It's a self-correcting system that doesn't need an armadillo sticking their oar in every three seconds. =]
the funny thing is that you're presumably mostly complaining about this because of the fusions I made you change
but people agreed with me when I told you their abilities weren't true enough to the abilities fused. you'd have to allow all the creative liberty in the world to make them legal.
now, once again, I'm just going to ask you to be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you, and the world will just be a chill place. how about it?

the funny thing is that you're presumably mostly complaining about this because of the fusions I made you change
but people agreed with me when I told you their abilities weren't true enough to the abilities fused. you'd have to allow all the creative liberty in the world to make them legal.
now, once again, I'm just going to ask you to be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you, and the world will just be a chill place. how about it?
ya'll need to chill

Of those abilities that bend the rules, how many of them were in the last 100 fusions? It's not allowed in the same way it used to be.
Do you even know what you're talking about? Abilities at the start of the mod were way more straightforward, while on the other hand...

Toxicario, Kecleus, Giramini, DIO, Generott, Fisktres, Glaive, Dedede and Cosmill just don't exist apparently.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Abilities at the start of the mod were way more straightforward, while on the other hand...

Toxicario, Kecleus, Giramini, DIO, Generott, Fisktres, Glaive, Dedede and Cosmill just don't exist apparently.
yeah I know im an idiot lol

The cutest & wackiest fusion out there!
Parents: Zygarde-10% + Buneary
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Bunny
New type: Dragon/Normal
New base stats: 70 (+16)/85 (+2)/70 (+13)/60 (+8)/70/101 (+1)
New ability and desc: What Does this Do? - This Pokémon's held item always had an effect, regardless of wether or not the item is a Pokémon-specific item. (This means that items like Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, and Eviolite will effect this fusion)
Notable moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Encore, Fake Out, Heal Bell, Thunderbolt (alolaraichuim-Z), Thunder Punch, Core Enforcer, Coil, Outrage, Frustration/Return, Earthquake, Thousand Arrows, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Thousand Waves, Jump Kick, Superpower, Ice Punch, Last Resort (Eevium-Z)
Role identification: So, the first question your probably asking yourself is "What the heck does this do?" The simple answer to that question is, A LOT. You can use any Pokémon-Specific item (and yes black sludge would damage you and heal you) like Eviolite, Light Ball, And Quick Powder. You can also use any Z-Crystal another Pokémon has, like Extreme Evoboost, 100000000000000000000000000000000000 Volt Thunderbolt, Pulverizing Pancake, etc.. But you can't forget about Megas! With this mon, I'm just gonna take it simple and say that MnM rules apply for Bunny. However, you can still only use 1 Mega on your team, and this includes any megas of Bunny. I've made a thing to show you the stats of each Bunny Mega that should be legal

Buneary + Zygarde
70 (+16)/85 (+2)/70 (+13)/60 (+8)/70/101 (+1)
70/85/70/60/70/101
Dragon/Normal

Abomasite Bunny
70/125/100/100/90/71
Snow Warning

Absolite Bunny
70/105/70/100/70/141
Magic Bounce

Aerodactylite Bunny
70/115/90/70/90/121
Tough Claws

Aggronite Bunny
70/115/120/60/90/101
Filter
Dragon/Steel

Alakazite Bunny
70/85/90/100/70/131
Trace

Altarianite Bunny
70/125/90/100/70/101
Pixilate
Dragon/Fairy

Amphorosite Bunny
70/105/90/110/90/91
Mold Breaker
Dragon

Audinite Bunny
70/85/110/80/110/101
Healer
Dragon/Fairy

Banettite Bunny
70/135/80/70/90/111
Prankster

Blastoisenite Bunny
70/105/90/110/80/101
Mega Launcher

Blue Orb Bunny
70/135/70/90/90/101
Primordial Sea

Cameruptite Bunny
70/105/100/100/100/81
Sheer Force

Charizardite X Bunny
70/131/103/81/70/101
Tough Claws
Dragon

Charizardite Y Bunny
70/105/70/110/100/101
Drought

Diancite Bunny
70/145/30/120/30/161
Magic Bounce

Not even gonna bother with Dragon Ascent

Galladite Bunny
70/125/100/60/70/131
Inner Focus

Garchompite Bunny
70/125/90/100/80/91
Sand Force

Gardevoirite Bunny
70/105/70/100/90/121
Pixilate

Glalitite Bunny
70/125/70/100/70/121
Refrigerate

Gyaradosite Bunny
70/115/100/70/100/101
Mold Breaker
Dragon/Dark

Heracronite Bunny
70/145/110/60/80/91
Skill Link

Houndoomite Bunny
70/85/110/90/80/121
Solar Power

Latiasite Bunny
70/105/100/90/90/101
Levitate

Latiosite Bunny
70/125/90/90/80/101
Levitate

Lopunnite Bunny
70/145/80/60/70/131
Scrappy
Dragon/Fighting

Lucarionite Bunny
70/120/88/85/123
Adaptability

Manectite Bunny
70/85/80/90/80/131
Intimidate

Metagrossite Bunny
70/95/90/70/90/141
Tough Claws

Mewtwonite X Bunny
70/165/80/60/80/101
Steadfast
Dragon/Fighting

Mewtwonite Y Bunny
70/125/50/100/100/111
Insomnia

Pidgeotite Bunny
70/85/75/125/80/121
No Guard

Pinsirite Bunny
70/115/90/70/90/121
Aerilate
Dragon/Flying

Red Orb Bunny
70/115/90/110/70/101
Desolate Land
Dragon/Fire

Sablenite Bunny
70/95/120/80/120/71
Magic Bounce

Salamencite Bunny
70/95/120/70/80/121
Aerilate

Sceptilite Bunny
70/110/80/100/70/126
Lightning Rod
Dragon

Scizorite Bunny
70/105/110/70/90/111
Technician

Sharpedonite Bunny
70/105/100/75/95/111
Strong Jaw

Slowbronite Bunny
70/85/140/90/70/101
Shell Armor

Steelixite Bunny
70/125/100/60/100/101
Sand Force

Swampertite Bunny
70/125/90/70/90/111
Swift Swim

Tyranitarite Bunny
70/115/110/60/80/111
Sand Stream

Venusaurite Bunny
70/103/110/82/80/101
Thick Fat

So, now you know the Mega Stats. Not many of those are viable AT ALL, so you probably won't use those. No, what you really want is access to FE's first mon that use Eviolite, Light Ball, etc. Eviolite can patch up those bad defenses and Light Ball lets it hit super hard especially with good STAB in Espeed. It has a diverse movepool, very hard to predict what set it runs, and also access to setup in DDance/Coil!

Someone's gonna ask, so here's the answer. I got the ability from the reversing effect or Aura Break, and app,ting that to Klutz. Since that would make it, "This Pokemon's held item has an effect" that would be lame, so I also added the reversing effect of Aura Break to the fact that Klutz doesn't effect Mega/Z, so I reversed that and now it CAN use mega/Z. The fact that it can use Light Ball/Eviolite/etc. comes from the fact that the ability does say that's it's item has an effect, meaning those items must work on Bunny.

Just like how Bunny shouldn't be able to Mega Evolve, Passishadow shouldn't be able to use.... ROOST!
Parents: Passimian + Marshadow
Offspring name: Passishadow
New type: Ghost/Fighting
New base stats: 95/135 (+13)/88 (+3)/65/80 (+5)/121 (+19)
New ability and desc: Shadow Hunt - This Pokémon gains the moves of already fainted allies.
Notable moves: Spectral Thief, Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Poison Jab, Pursuit, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Acrobatics, Earthquake, Iron Head, Taunt, U-Turn.
Role identification: Even without support from the ability (which yes means the Pokémon can use over 4 moves, with a max of 24 total (5 fainted allies with 4 moves each and Passishados has 4 moves)) Passishadow is very good. It has a very good offensive movepool along with some utility in Taunt/U-Turn. Now, this is pretty good, but why stop with only 4 moves, when you can have TWENTY-FOUR MOVES! This means you could have an entire teams worth of reliable recovery, hazards, setup, EVERYTHING onto 1 mon.

A successfully defensive Rock/Electric?
Parents: Cradily + Rotom-Fan
Offspring name: Raid
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 80 (+12)/73/110 (+7)/110 (+17)/110 (+3)/65 (+1)
New ability and desc: Above the Storm - Immune to Water and Ground-Type moves.
Notable moves: Air Slash, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Recover, Ancient Power, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Synthesis, Thunder Wave.
Role identification: Raid is a surprisingly good defensive fusion for being Rock/Electric. It's ability gives it 2 good immunities, and Air Slash provides coverage against Grass and Fighting types. It has good momentum in Volt Switch, reliable recovery in Recover, utility in WoW and T-Wave, and some decent coverage.

My take at a good Psyhcic wall.
Parents: Cresselia + Musharna
Offspring name: Mushelia
New type: Psychic
New base stats: 131 (+13)/62/111 (+9)/100 (+9)/122 (+9)/57
New ability and desc: THAT HURTS TOO MUCH - Immune to foes' move of the highest power.
Notable moves: Moonlight, Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Heal Bell, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Moonblast, Energy Ball, Trick Room, screens.
Role identification: An immunity to a ton of super powerful signature-ish moves, such as Moongiest Beam, Sunsteel Strike, Bolt Strike, and others makes this mon's 131/111/121 defenses seem much higher than they actually are. Since a lot of STABs are normally your highest power move, being forced to use your coverage on a mon they may not even hit for weakness can be very depressing. Overall, a good mon, especially in trick room.
More than likely I'm done with submissions this slate, so, thoughts? Anything too borked?

More than likely I'm done with submissions this slate, so, thoughts? Anything too borked?
im no genius but i think Passishadow's ability might be impossible/terribly difficult to code
also Mushelia wouldn't ignore Moongeist Beam or Sunsteel Strike as both those moves ignore abilities :P

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
im no genius but i think Passishadow's ability might be impossible/terribly difficult to code
also Mushelia wouldn't ignore Moongeist Beam or Sunsteel Strike as both those moves ignore abilities :P
Nothings impossible if you just believe!!

Ok, really. It would be very difficult, and it would break the mon too. Imagine the coverage and status and literally everything possible with that absurd 135 Atk and Ghost / Fighting unrresisted STABs. Just imagine using this thing with Focused Fatigue Punch and Spectral Thief. It would be near impossible to stop after a SD, plus it could have stupid moves that it shouldn't have

Resubs:

Dunking can always choose an attack. That's much cooler than it sounds.
Parents: Dunsparce + Slaking
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Dunking
New type: Normal
New base stats: 135/125/95/90/75/82 (BST: 602)
New ability and desc: Work Ethic (Run Away + Truant): Cannot be stopped from selecting and using a move (unless it is switching). See below for full implications
Notable moves: Giga Impact, Focus Punch, Coil, Rest, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Night Slash,
Role identification: Dunking does whatever the fuck it wants. Literally. Its ability allows it to always select and use a move, giving it a lot of weird niche bullshit it can pull, but most importantly, it can use Giga Impact and Focus Punch with no gear of wasting turns and can select any move even with a Choice item. This makes its mediocre-on-paper stats actually much better. However, while Dunking can always use any move it has, that doesn't mean said moves have to actually be effective: it's still subject to immunities, and its pebbles can still be blocked by Magic Bounce.

Implications of Work Ethic:
Ignores recharge turns
Ignores the only-one-move restriction of Choice Band, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, and Encore
Can act while flinched, frozen or asleep, or suffering from full paralysis or immobilized by love
Can use Rest while sleeping, can use Sleep Talk and Snore while awake
Healing moves are not blocked by Heal Block
Status moves are not prevented by Taunt or Assault Vest
Can use the same move multiple times in a row under Torment
Ignores the RNG bullshit of the fusion move Confound

Sample Set:
Dunking @ Choice Band
Ability: Work Ethic
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Giga Impact
- Focus Punch
- Rest
- Night Slash

Having a Choice Band boost without the normal limitations combined with having a 150 BP STAB and a 150 BP coverage move makes Dunking incredibly powerful, even if its Attack is "just" 125. Rest provides incredible recovery, being able to heal all of Dunking's HP with its only drawback being negated by Work Ethic. Night Slash rounds out the set by letting Dunking hit Ghosts.

Is it a bulky birb, or a fast birb? Depends on the HP!
Parents: Skarmory + Decidueye
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Skarmeye
New type: Steel/Ghost
New base stats: 81/103/117/80/95/80 (556)
New ability and desc: Light Armor: (Weak Armor + Overgrow) Boosts defense by 1.5x when over 1/3 HP. Doubles speed when under 1/3 HP.
Notable moves: Roost, Stealth Rock, Defog, Spikes, Spirit Shackle, Iron Head, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Leaf Blade, Drill Peck
Role identification: Well, there are two things doable here. One is use bulk to set up until you're below 1/3 HP and then go on the offense, the other is to just do normal Skarmory things and Roost off damage using your fast.

Sample Set:

Skarmeye @ Leftovers
Ability: Light Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes / Defog
- Spirit Shackle
- Defog / U-Turn

Basically a standard Skarmory set, but with additional bulk as well as Spirit Shackle. Even without speed investment you're pretty fast once you're under 1/3 HP.

Skarmeye @ Rocky Helmet / Ghostium Z (or Decidium Z if mon-exclusive Z-moves are made available to fusions)
Ability: Light Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Spirit Shackle
- Iron Head
- Leaf Blade / Drill Peck

Setup sweeper set. Reaches incredible speeds when under 1/3 HP.

New:

Deadly sweeper ft. Psyterrain
Parents: Tapu Lele + Blaziken
Offspring name: BiBi
New type: Psychic/Fire
New base stats: 75/122/72/140/92/87 (588) (+20 Atk, +20 SpA)
New ability and desc: Speed Surge (Psychic Surge + Speed Boost): Sets Psychic Terrain and boosts Speed by 1 on switch-in.
Notable moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
Role identification: Mostly just made for name+typing, but it's a deadly sweeper in its own right, with excellent Special Attack and an ability that increases its power and patches up its Speed.

Sample Set:
BiBi @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

Basic attacking set.

tanky boi
Parents: Solgaleo + Qwilfish
Shared egg group: DNA (Legendary)
Offspring name: Solfish
New type: Steel/Water
New base stats: 121/136/96/84/72/91 (600) (+20 HP, +20 Atk)
New ability and desc: Full Metal Terror (Full Metal Body + Intimidate): Clears enemy stat boosts on switch-in + Full Metal Body effects.
Notable moves: Sunsteel Strike, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Water Jet, Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt | Morning Sun, Swords Dance, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Role identification: Tank that also can interfere with setup sweepers. Has good stats and reasonable coverage, as well as recovery.

Sample Sets:
Solfish @ Leftovers
Ability: Full Metal Terror
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Morning Sun

Pretty standard bulky attacker. Aqua Jet helps against a lot of the fast threats in the FE meta.

Solfish @ Leftovers
Ability: Full Metal Terror
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Toxic Spikes
- Sunsteel Strike
- Spikes

Hazard stacking boi.

Spore and V-Create are both amazing moves, so here's something that can effectively use them together!
Parents: Breloom + Victini
Offspring name: Brelini
New type: Grass/Fire
New base stats: 80/135/90/80/80/105 (570) (+20 Atk, +20 Speed)
New ability and desc: Star Power: Moves at or under 60 BP power 1.5x. Moves at or under 90 accuracy power 1.1x. These boosts stack. All moves accuracy 1.5x.
Notable moves: Bullet Seed, Flare Blitz, V-Create, Spore, (Z-)Celebrate, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Bolt Strike, Iron Tail
Role identification: Able to both put enemies to sleep with Spore and rip them apart with its powerful attacks, Brelini is a force to be reckoned with. Stone Edge is it best coverage move so it can hit opposing Fire-types.

Sample Sets:

Brelini @ Focus Sash
Ability: Star Power
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- V-Create
- Bullet Seed
- Stone Edge

Spore + V-Create attacker. Spore and Focus Sash can buy Brelini turns to use V-Create, oh and it also has other moves.

Brelini @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Celebrate
- Bullet Seed
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge / Spore

Z-Celebrate. Given that it's a setup set, V-Create would be counterproductive.

Brelini @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- V-Create
- Bullet Seed
- Stone Edge
- Bolt Strike

banded v-create

no chlorophyll here
Parents: Venusaur + Tangrowth
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Venugrowth
New type: Grass/Poison
New base stats: 100/101/114/115/85/65 (580)
New ability and desc: Regrowth (Overgrow + Regenerator): Upon switching out, regains 1/3rd of its max HP and boosts the power of its replacement's Grass moves by 1.5x. Upon the first time it hits less than 1/3rd of its max HP in a match, regains 1/3 of its max HP and boosts the power of its Grass moves by 1.5x for the rest of the match.*
Notable moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Knock Off, Earthquake, Synthesis, Sleep Power, Leech Seed, Focus Blast, Toxic, Power Whip, Poison Jab, Seed Bomb,
Role identification: A wall/pivot similar to Tangrowth. While not as bulky physically, much better special bulk and offense, as well as a helpful secondary type, make it a clear improvement.

*Boost from switching out is removed when the recipient switches out. Boost from hitting 1/3rd of its max HP doesn't go away on switching or losing the ability.

Parents: Venusaur-Mega + Tangrowth
Offspring name: Venugrowth-Mega
New type: Grass/Poison
New base stats: 100/119/154/137/105/65 (680)
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable moves: same as base
Role identification: A wall similar to Mega Venusaur, but with much greater physical bulk. Probably not worth it over another mega - or its base, for that matter - but still can find use on some teams.

[21:00:31] @ Pika Xreme: i was struggling to think of a role desc for absoko and I just wrote [21:00:33] @ Pika Xreme: "here he is! WRYYYYYYYYY" [21:00:40] @ Pika Xreme: I don't know why
Parents: Absol + Tapu Koko
Offspring name: Absoko
New type: Dark/Fairy
New base stats: 67/142/72/85/67/122 (555) (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Dark Surge (Justified + Electric Surge): Summons Dark Terrain - basically Electric Terrain, but it boosts Dark-type moves instead.
Notable moves: Knock Off, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Megahorn, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Powerful sweeper that summons a unique terrain. Thanks to Dark Terrain it has some of the most powerful Dark moves in the game! Definitely worth using on your team.

Parents: Absol-Mega + Tapu Koko
Offspring name: Absoko-Mega
New type: Dark/Fairy
New base stats: 67/162/72/125/67/162 (655)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: see base
Role identification: i can't even think of a reason to use this over base

It may seem like a wall at first, but don't be fooled...
Parents: Aegislash + Meloetta
Offspring name: Aetta(-Aria)
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 80/63/133/89/159/75 (599) (+20 Defense, +20 Special Defense)
New ability and desc: Serene Stance (Stance Change + Serene Grace): As Aetta-Aria: Changes to Aetta-Blade before attacking. Enemies cannot land secondary effects.
Notable moves: Heal Bell? Calm Mind? also see Aetta-Blade
Role identification: For switching in.

Parents: Aegislash-Blade + Meloetta-Pirouette
Offspring name: Aetta-Blade
New type: Ghost/Fighting
New base stats: 80/75/89/133/63/159 (applies Pirouette then Blade in case you're wondering)
New ability and desc: Serene Stance: As Aetta-Blade: Changes to Aetta-Aria when using King's Shield or after using Relic Song. User's moves have their secondary effect chances doubled.
Notable moves: Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, King's Shield, Flash Cannon, Relic Song, Psychic, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
Role identification: Dangerous sweeper with great speed and an excellent offensive typing, as well as a more defensive form just in case. Sadly, Focus Blast is its best Fighting STAB, but it's still more than worth it.

Last edited:
Brand New Submissions

Mapu Moli
DNA Donors: Tapu Koko & Oricorio Pom-Pom

Ability: Pom-Pom Dancer (Electric Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or an Electric-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Pom-Pom Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Pom-Pom Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Pom-Pom Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Pom-Pom Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 93 Atk (+1) / 89 Def (+12) / 98 SpA (+2) / 85 SpD (+13) / 120 Spe (+9) - 560 BST

Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Swords Dance, Thunderbolt, Taunt, U-turn
Role Identification: Mapu Moli is pretty similar to regular Tapu Koko but considerably stronger thanks to a double boost on Electric-type moves. Pretty fast and supportive as well thanks to Taunt, U-turn and what not. Whoever its true niche is getting to +4 thanks to Pom-Pom bosted swords dance and smash through everything with Z-Wild Charge.

Mapu Bupa
DNA Donors: Tapu Lele & Oricorio Pa'u

Ability: Pa'u Dancer (Psychic Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Psychic-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Pa'u Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Pa'u Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Pa'u Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Pa'u Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 90 Atk (+13) / 85 Def (+13) / 120 SpA (+6) / 93 SpD (+1) / 98 Spe (+4) - 561 BST

Notable Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind
Role Identification: Similar to Lele, Mapu Bupa is significantly stronger and with access to a simple boosted Calm Mind, making this Pokémon as much of a nightmare to switch into as Lele is for OU. However, its Speed tier is rather poor for FE standards and the lack of bulk doesn't really help either.

Mapu Auhe
DNA Donors: Tapu Bulu & Oricorio Baile

Ability: Baile Dancer (Grassy Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Grass-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Baile Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Baile Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Baile Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Baile Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 120 Atk (+20) / 98 Def (+6) / 93 SpA (+2) / 85 SpD (+3) / 90 Spe (+6) - 561 BST

Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Wood Hammer, Horn Leech
Role Identification: Despite completely lacking a Fire-type STAB, just like Bulu doesn't get Fairy STAB, Mapu Auhe is a monster, Swords Dance gives it +4 Attack and with base 120 plus double powered Horn Leeches this thing is for sure a threat. Bulk and Speed can let it down, but it is for sure a hell of a wallbreaker.

Mapu Iasu
DNA Donors: Tapu Fini & Oricorio Sensu

Ability: Sensu Dancer (Misty Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Fairy-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Sensu Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Sensu Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Sensu Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Sensu Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 85 Atk (+13) / 93 Def (+1) / 98 SpA (+2) / 120 SpD (+20) / 90 Spe (+1) - 561 BST

Notable Moves: Nature's Madness, Revelation Dance, Moonblast, Taunt, Defog, U-turn
Role Identification: Thanks to its ability, it can remove 75% of an opponents health with Nature's Madness, and access to Taunt makes Mapu Iasu an excellent wallbreaker. It also has an amazing typing on Ghost / Fairy and packs a punch on its offensive moves as well, thanks to its ability as well.

Wait, Exploudit, how did you came up with these offspring names?

Scrambling and rearranging letters didn't feel like the better idea. So since I'm not forced to use the same letters I translated words to hawain and called it a day.
  • Tapu (sacred) + Manu (bird) = Mapu
  • Moa (chicken) + Oli (happy) = Moli
  • Butterfly (butterfly) + Pa'u (pa'u) = Bupa
  • Kau (bull) + Kahe (baile) = Auhe
  • I'a (swordfish) + Sensu (sensu) = Iasu
Wait, Exploudit, where did you get that ability from?

Whenever another Pokémon uses a dance move, a Pokémon with the Ability Dancer will immediately use that move as well. Using a move through Dancer is a separate action to using the move originally selected. Dancer will not activate for a move copied by another Pokémon with Dancer, but it will activate on an instructed dance move.
+​
When a Pokémon with x Surge enters the battle, it creates the effect of the move x Terrain on the battlefield. It boosts the power of x-type moves used by aaffected Pokémon by 50%.
=​
Whenever another Pokémon or the user (this part comes from the fact that the user boost its own moves with x Terrain) uses a dance or a x-type move, a Pokémon with the ability x Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through x Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. x Dance will not actiavte for a move copied by x Dance, or any Dance-based abilities.

Wait, Exploudit, why did you come up with these specific stat spreads?

I wanted to keep a theme similar to the Tapus so went a similar route and made so that they all share a stat but in different orders (except for 89 / 90 for rounding reasons...). The biggest stat is exactly 120 because its as high as I could get it and because it is -10 points from 130 which is Tapus' max considering the BST is -10 points from Tapus' as well. 98 and 93 reflect Oricorio's SpA and Spe stats respectively, 85 relfects Tapu's stats and 75 stants for Oriocorio's HP. The 89 / 90 stat is used for completing the +40 BST.

Nymph
DNA Donors: Magearna & Serperior

Ability: Deciever (Soul-Heart & Contrary) - Inverts stat changes on user's SpA. Additionally boosts SpA whenever it claims a kill (doesn't take invertion in account here, just like Z-moves).
Stats: 88 HP (+11) / 85 Atk (±0) / 105 Def (±0) / 115 SpA (+13) / 105 SpD (±0) / 105 Spe (+16) - 539 BST

Notable Moves: Fleur Cannon, Leaf Storm, Shift Gear, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power [Fire]
Role Identification: Combine Magearna's massive movepool and bulk with Serperior's ability and Speed and there you have it, a monstruous FE wallbreaker. Also, thanks to its ability only inverting SpA, this thing can actually use Shift Gear, making it a very threatening late game cleaner.

Resubmissions

Darkcoma
DNA Donors: Darkrai & Komala

Ability: Coma Aura (Bad Dreams & Comatose) - Darkkoma and all opponents are treated as if they were sleeping à la Comatose and sleeping opponents lose 1/8th of their HP at the end of every turn.
Stats: 67 HP (±0) / 102 Atk (±0) / 77 Def (±0) / 125 SpA (+20) / 92 SpD (±0) / 115 Spe (+20) - 578 BST

Notable Moves: Nightmare, Substitute, Protect, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater
Role Identification: Darkkoma can take away 3/8 of any non Normal-type's HP at the end of every turn just by using Nightmare, SubTect can help it stall its opponents and KO them very quickly, making Darkkoma behind a Substitute one of the scariest things in FE. Fortunately, it isn't that strong, it isn't that fast and it isn't bulky at all, making it reliant on Nasty Plot and Substitute to wallbreak and make use of Nightmare.

Chancellor
DNA Donors: Kyogre & Clauncher

Ability: Primordial Blaster (Drizzle & Mega Launcher) - Water type moves gain a 1.5x boost. Aura and Pulse moves gain a 1.5x power boost. These boosts may stack.
Stats: 76 HP (+1) / 76 Atk (±0) / 76 Def (±0) / 124 SpA (+20) / 111 SpD (+10) / 76 Spe (+9) - 539 BST

Notable Moves: Origin Pulse
Role Identification: 252+ SpA Choice Specs Primordial Blaster Chanceler Origin Pulse vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 408-480 (58 - 68.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Who needs coverage when you can do this ^?

Duke
DNA Donors: Groudon & Skrelp

Ability: Desolate Adaptation (Drought & Adaptability) - Doubles (1.5 from Drought x 1.33 from Adaptbility) the power of Fire-type moves and moves that share a type with the user. Stacks with STAB.
Stats: 76 HP (+1) / 124 Atk (+19) / 103 Def (+1) / 80 SpA (±0) / 76 SpD (+1) / 76 Spe (+16) - 535 BST

Notable Moves: Precipice Blades, Gunk Shot, Fire Punch
Role Identification: 252 Atk Adaptability Skrelp Precipice Blades vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 146-174 (60 - 71.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Also its STABs have amazing coverage and Fire Punch hits anything that resists it bar Rock/Flying types.

Last edited:

Mapu Auhe

Ability: Baile Dancer (Grassy Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Psychic-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Baile Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Baile Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Baile Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Baile Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 120 Atk (+20) / 98 Def (+6) / 93 SpA (+2) / 85 SpD (+3) / 90 Spe (+6) - 561 BST

Role Identification: Despite completely lacking a Fire-type STAB, just like Bulu doesn't get Fairy STAB, Mapu Auhe is a monster, Swords Dance gives it +4 Attack and with base 120 plus double powered Horn Leeches this thing is for sure a threat. Bulk and Speed can let it down, but it is for sure a hell of a wallbreaker.
Wow, those fusions came out really well! Also, you seem to have suffered a copy-paste error on Mapu Auhe’s ability, which should probably say Grass rather than Psychic.

Brand New Submissions

Mapu Moli
DNA Donors: Tapu Koko & Oricorio Pom-Pom

Ability: Pom-Pom Dancer (Electric Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or an Electric-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Pom-Pom Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Pom-Pom Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Pom-Pom Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Pom-Pom Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 93 Atk (+1) / 89 Def (+12) / 98 SpA (+2) / 85 SpD (+13) / 120 Spe (+9) - 560 BST

Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Swords Dance, Thunderbolt, Taunt, U-turn
Role Identification: Mapu Moli is pretty similar to regular Tapu Koko but considerably stronger thanks to a double boost on Electric-type moves. Pretty fast and supportive as well thanks to Taunt, U-turn and what not. Whoever its true niche is getting to +4 thanks to Pom-Pom bosted swords dance and smash through everything with Z-Wild Charge.

Mapu Bupa
DNA Donors: Tapu Lele & Oricorio Pa'u

Ability: Pa'u Dancer (Psychic Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Psychic-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Pa'u Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Pa'u Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Pa'u Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Pa'u Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 90 Atk (+13) / 85 Def (+13) / 120 SpA (+6) / 93 SpD (+1) / 98 Spe (+4) - 561 BST

Notable Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind
Role Identification: Similar to Lele, Mapu Bupa is significantly stronger and with access to a simple boosted Calm Mind, making this Pokémon as much of a nightmare to switch into as Lele is for OU. However, its Speed tier is rather poor for FE standards and the lack of bulk doesn't really help either.

Mapu Auhe

Ability: Baile Dancer (Grassy Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Grass-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Baile Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Baile Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Baile Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Baile Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Mapu Iasu
DNA Donors: Tapu Fini & Oricorio Sensu

Ability: Sensu Dancer (Misty Surge & Dancer) - Whenever another Pokémon or the user uses a dance or a Fairy-type move, a Pokémon with the ability Sensu Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through Sensu Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. Sensu Dancer will not actiavte for a move copied by Sensu Dancer, or any Dancer-based abilities.

Stats: 75 HP (+3) / 85 Atk (+13) / 93 Def (+1) / 98 SpA (+2) / 120 SpD (+20) / 90 Spe (+1) - 561 BST

Notable Moves: Nature's Madness, Revelation Dance, Moonblast, Taunt, Defog, U-turn
Role Identification: Thanks to its ability, it can remove 75% of an opponents health with Nature's Madness, and access to Taunt makes Mapu Iasu an excellent wallbreaker. It also has an amazing typing on Ghost / Fairy and packs a punch on its offensive moves as well, thanks to its ability as well.

Wait, Exploudit, how did you came up with these offspring names?

Scrambling and rearranging letters didn't feel like the better idea. So since I'm not forced to use the same letters I translated words to hawain and called it a day.
  • Tapu (sacred) + Manu (bird) = Mapu
  • Moa (chicken) + Oli (happy) = Moli
  • Butterfly (butterfly) + Pa'u (pa'u) = Bupa
  • Kau (bull) + Kahe (baile) = Auhe
  • I'a (swordfish) + Sensu (sensu) = Iasu
Wait, Exploudit, where did you get that ability from?

Whenever another Pokémon uses a dance move, a Pokémon with the Ability Dancer will immediately use that move as well. Using a move through Dancer is a separate action to using the move originally selected. Dancer will not activate for a move copied by another Pokémon with Dancer, but it will activate on an instructed dance move.
+​
When a Pokémon with x Surge enters the battle, it creates the effect of the move x Terrain on the battlefield. It boosts the power of x-type moves used by aaffected Pokémon by 50%.
=​
Whenever another Pokémon or the user (this part comes from the fact that the user boost its own moves with x Terrain) uses a dance or a x-type move, a Pokémon with the ability x Dancer will immediatly use that move as well. Using a move through x Dancer is a separate action to usin the move originally selected. x Dance will not actiavte for a move copied by x Dance, or any Dance-based abilities.

Wait, Exploudit, why did you come up with these specific stat spreads?

I wanted to keep a theme similar to the Tapus so went a similar route and made so that they all share a stat but in different orders (except for 89 / 90 for rounding reasons...). The biggest stat is exactly 120 because its as high as I could get it and because it is -10 points from 130 which is Tapus' max considering the BST is -10 points from Tapus' as well. 98 and 93 reflect Oricorio's SpA and Spe stats respectively, 85 relfects Tapu's stats and 75 stants for Oriocorio's HP. The 89 / 90 stat is used for completing the +40 BST.

Resubmissions

Chancellor
DNA Donors: Kyogre & Clauncher

Ability: Primordial Blaster (Drizzle & Mega Launcher) - Water type moves gain a 1.5x boost. Aura and Pulse moves gain a 1.5x power boost. These boosts may stack.
Stats: 76 HP (+1) / 76 Atk (±0) / 76 Def (±0) / 124 SpA (+20) / 111 SpD (+10) / 76 Spe (+9) - 539 BST

Notable Moves: Origin Pulse
Role Identification: 252+ SpA Choice Specs Primordial Blaster Chanceler Origin Pulse vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 408-480 (58 - 68.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Who needs coverage when you can do this ^?

Duke
DNA Donors: Groudon & Skrelp

Ability: Desolate Adaptation (Drought & Adaptability) - Doubles (1.5 from Drought x 1.33 from Adaptbility) the power of Fire-type moves and moves that share a type with the user. Stacks with STAB.
Stats: 76 HP (+1) / 124 Atk (+19) / 103 Def (+1) / 80 SpA (±0) / 76 SpD (+1) / 76 Spe (+16) - 535 BST

Notable Moves: Precipice Blades, Gunk Shot, Fire Punch
Role Identification: 252 Atk Adaptability Skrelp Precipice Blades vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 146-174 (60 - 71.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Also its STABs have amazing coverage and Fire Punch hits anything that resists it bar Rock/Flying types.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE!

but seriously, i think the first two should have an additional typing (i get that you just fused the primary typings) because i think it would be cool for all of them to have a second typing. I think Moli should have Electric / Flying and Bupa should have Psychic / Fairy, though it is entierly up to you to implement these changes.

oh and Moli is missing one point in defense so you might wanna fix that.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE!
but seriously, i think the first two should have an additional typing (i get that you just fused the primary typings) because i think it would be cool for all of them to have a second typing. I think Moli should have Electric / Flying and Bupa should have Psychic / Fairy, though it is entierly up to you to implement these changes.
Yeah I was considering these typings, but I wanted to keep the pattern on Tapu's 1st typing + Oricorio's 1st. Which also gives us some monotyped fusions, which we have few of imo.
oh and Moli is missing one point in defense so you might wanna fix that.
I wish you were right, but it actually isn't missing a point... Remember when I asked earlier in the thread if I needed to use the +40 on DNA? It was for this reason. Due to rounding reasons, all 6 of Moli's stats have to be rounded down, while the other three only need 4 stats rounded down, creating this 1 point difference, that I can't change at all :(

My idea was to give +40 to Moli and +39 to the others but apparently this can't be done so I guess Moli will have to be slightly weaker than its counterparts...

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I honestly love the idea of fusing two groups of mons together. It's a shame that there hasn't bean much of it, iirc only Swords Of Justice with the Johto Beasts and Lunala/Solgaleo with Camerupt/Sharpedo (There's also the birds with Stunfisk if you wanna count that)

Next slate imma try to find a group for the regis tbh. Either way, these are also one of the few rare Tapu fusions that aren't about a terrain, which is very nice. And the fact that their stats are shared among eachother is also amazing! You already have my vote on these.

I honestly love the idea of fusing two groups of mons together. It's a shame that there hasn't bean much of it, iirc only Swords Of Justice with the Johto Beasts and Lunala/Solgaleo with Camerupt/Sharpedo (There's also the birds with Stunfisk if you wanna count that)

Next slate imma try to find a group for the regis tbh. Either way, these are also one of the few rare Tapu fusions that aren't about a terrain, which is very nice. And the fact that their stats are shared among eachother is also amazing! You already have my vote on these.
Does Solgaleo/Solrock and Lunala/Lunatone count cos I submitted that once

Parents: Breloom + Deoxys Attack
Offspring name: Dreloom-Attack
New type: Fighting/Psychic
New base stats: 55/155/50/140(+20)/40/130(+20) (605)
New ability and desc: Healing Pressure (Pressure + Poison Heal) When this pokemon is poisoned, it restore its Hp and forced the target to use 2 PP.
Notable moves: Spore, Dream Eater, Mach Punch, Leech Seed, Feint, Sky Uppercut, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Sword Dance, Stone Edge/Rock Slide, Taunt, Psychic, Superpower, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Boost, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Poison Jab, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Work Up
Role identification: Dreloom-Attack is an amazing offensive monster. Having access to spore and powerful, Dreloom-Attack can put something to sleep and start to KO it. It can also use Dream Eater to drain their Hp and recover some of yours.

Parents: Deoxys Speed + Salazzle
Offspring name: Lazzle-Speed
New type: Psychic/Poison
New base stats: 64(+5)/79/75/118(+15)/75/168(+20) (579)
New ability and desc: Acid Breath (Pressure + Corrosion) Both Combined
Notable moves: Toxic, Knock Off, Psychic, Psychic Shift, Recover, Psycho Boost, Psyshock, Calm Mind,
Taunt, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Reflect, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Venoshock, Venom Drench, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Disable, Overheat, Extreme Speed, Stealth Rock
Role identification: Being one of the fastest pokemon in FE, Lazzle-Speed can do a lot of things at will. Lazzle-Speed will be the second fastest without a mega or form change and 4th including form change. Lazzle-Speed can poison any pokemon and still set up using nasty plot.

Parents: Smergale + Pheromosa
Offspring name: Momosa
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 63/88(+10)/36/88(+10)/41/133(+20) (449)
New ability and desc: Tempo Boost (Beast Boost + Own Tempo) When this pokemon get confused or gains a KO, the highest non-Hp get raised. This pokemon is immune to confusing.
Notable moves: All of them
Role identification: Known for being the best model for art. This pokemon is able to adapt to anything there for being able to learn most moves. Due to this, it can fit on most balanced and offensives teams. This pokemon have a lot of chance to raise it stats (Always Speed, unless running the lowest speed possible.)

Parents: Bayleef + Ho-oH
Offspring name: Bay Bay
New type: Grass/Fire
New base stats: 83/96/100(+15)/91(+5)/137(+20)/75 (582)
New ability and desc: (Leaf Guard + Regenerator) When this pokemon is in the sun or switching out, this pokemon restores 1/3 of its maximum HP. Also can't be status in sun.
Notable moves: Synthesis, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Aromatherapy, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Leaf Strom, Sword Dance, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Calm Mind, Recover, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Charge Beam, Will-O-Wisp, Earthquake
Role identification: Bay Bay is quite the bulky pokemon. It best time is when it is in the sun. It will recover 1/3 of its health at the end of the turn. It also can’t be status in the sun. Bay Bay main thing is to be a wall and supporter.

Parents: Tyranitar + Marshadow
Offspring name: Tyshadow
New type: Dark/Ghost
New base stats: 108(+13)/149(+20)/95/92/97/100(+7) (641)
108/179/135/92/117/110 (741) (Mega)
New ability and desc: Monster Power (Unnerve + Technician) Both Combined
Notable moves: Brutal Swing, Elemental Fangs, Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Curse, Iron Head, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Dragon Tail, Drain Punch, Elemental Punch, Shadow Sneak, Jump Kick, Spectral Thief, Close Combat, Sucker Punch, Bulk Up, Rock Slide, Poison Jab
Role identification: This thing is an absolute monster. Having an attack stat nearing 150 is amazing and it have move to go along with it. Having Dragon Dance allow it to boost it mediocre speed and allow it to boost it sky high attack. Tyshadow have many moves to hit all different types. If going for a more bulky set, one can run Bulk Up.

Offspring name: Tyshadow-Mega
New type: Dark/Ghost
New base stats: 108/179/135/92/117/110 (741)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves: Same
Role identification: Pretty much the same as base except with extra chip damage.

Parents: Quagsire + Slowking
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Slowsir
New type: Water/Psychic
New base stats: 105/90/92/92/97/42 (518)
New ability and desc: Slow Minded (Unaware + Oblivious) Both Combined
Notable moves: Earthquake, Amnesia, Yawn, Rain Dance, Haze, Acid Spray, Counter, Curse, Encore, Recover, Ice Beam, Sludge Wave/Bomb, Scald, Infestation, Waterfall, Power Gem, Disable, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Future Sight, Belly Drum, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Dragon Tail, Trick Room
Role identification: A pretty good part Unaware mon. They can’t be taunted and doesn’t care about your boost. It will eat up them hits for breakfast. Even though it doesn’t have the best stats or the best defensive typing, it will still find its way onto teams.

Last edited:
New subs:

no this is not BoltBeam
Parents: Mamoswine, Magnezone
Offspring name: Mamozone
New type: Ground / Steel
New base stats:
90 / 120 (+20) / 97 / 100 / 95 (+20) / 70
New ability and desc: Fat Trap (Thick Fat + Magnet Pull, Traps Pokémon of the Fire, Ice or Steel types and takes half damage from moves of those types)
Notable moves: Return, Superpower, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Wild Charge, Icicle Crash, Knock Off, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock
Role identification: Trap any of these types you need to, and it's STABS will be super-effective on those types. Oh and also walls BoltBeam, but no recovery...

Ye want an any-type sweeper?
Parents: Silvally, Marshadow
Offspring name: Silvadow
New type: Normal / Fighting
New base stats:
92 / 130 (+20) / 87 / 92 / 92 / 130 (+20)
New ability and desc: Technical System (RKS System + Tecnician; Depending on the held memory, this Pokémon will change it's Normal typing accordingly. Also, Moves that are the type of the held memory, as well as moves with 60 BP or lower get a 1.5* boost)
Notable moves: Multi Attack, Return, Force Palm, Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Poison Jab, Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Shadow Sneak, Spectral Thief, Iron Head, Flame Charge, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Claw, Assurance, Pursuit, Parting Shot, Swords Dance, Bulk Up
Role identification:

and an attempt to make Mega Launcher great again:
Parents: Dragalge, Clawitzer
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Dragitzer
New type: Water / Dragon
New base stats:
78 / 84 / 99 / 118 / 116 / 61
New ability and desc: Mega Adaptable Launcher (Adaptability + Mega Launcher; Both effects combined)
Notable moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, U-Turn
Role identification: Who wants the MASSIVE power from this man here?

Resubs:

Anybody still want this interesting wall? It's got a new ability
Parents: Parasect, Gliscor
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Parascor
New type: Grass / Ground
New base stats:
77 / 105 / 112 / 72 / 87 / 72
New ability and desc: Heal Skin (Dry Skin + Poison Heal; This Pokémon is immune to moves of the Fire, Water, and Poison types and instead heal the Pokémon for 1/4 of its HP.)
Notable moves: Spore, Stealth Rock, Roost, Bullet Seed, Earthquake, U-Turn, Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Knock Off, Tailwind
Role identification: Crafted purely for Zyentei, but has use outside of that too, thanks to the ability. It can use it to help it's team against certain Fire and Water mons. Also has some spectacular support moves like Spore and Stealth Rock on top of recovery in Roost. Though the power and special bulk is quite lacking.

Set any weather you wish using this great man here
Parents: Castform, Groundon
Offspring name: Casdon
New type: Normal / Ground
New base stats:
85 / 110 / 105 / 105 (+20) / 100 (+20) / 80
New ability and desc: Forecast Weather (Forecast + Drought; Depending on the held Weather Rock (Heat Rock, Damp Rock, Smooth Rock, Icy Rock) Casdon summons the appropriate weather and changes it's normal typing to the appropriate type (Fire, Water, Rock, Ice) when in the appropriate weather. No weather is summoned without a Weather Rock)
Notable moves: Weather Ball, Focus Blast, Hurricane, Earth Power, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Scald, Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Return, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Precipice Blades, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Dragon Claw, Bulk Up, Rock Polish, Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Amnesia, Cosmic Power, Clear Smog, Tailwind, Work Up (Gosh that's a heck of a lot moves)
Role identification: It's a weather setter which can be any weather you need. Also abuses said weather in a good way. Can go either Physical or Special depending on your needs. The primal is not mentioned because I have no idea why you would use it.

Stakeout needs better users
Parents: Gumshoos, Giratina
Offspring name: Gumtina
New type: Normal / Ghost
New base stats:
119 / 125 (+20) / 100 (+10) / 77 / 100 (+10) / 67
New ability and desc: Pressure Stakes (Stakeout + Pressure; If the opponent just switched in, moves from this Pokémon have their power doubled and if they successfully hit the opponent, the opponent's moves lose 2 PP every time they are used until they switch out)
Notable moves: Return, Earthquake, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Shadow Claw, Shadow Force, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Crunch, Super Fang, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Defog, Destiny Bond, Hone Claws
Role identification: Umm, really sure you can figure this out.

Adaptability on a typing I think works
Parents: Shamin-Sky, Dragalge
Offspring name: Shaydrag
New type: Grass / Dragon
New base stats:
82 / 89 / 82 / 128 (+20) / 99 / 105 (+20)
New ability and desc: Serene Adaptability (Serene Grace + Adaptability; Both effects combined)
Notable moves: Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Shadow Ball, Surf, Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Leaf Storm, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dazzling Gleam
Role identification: Scary sweeper with Serene Grace boosted Seed Flare boosted by Adaptability. Also has STAB Draco Meteor. It will hit hard, but speed is kinda low, and Grass / Dragon is crap for defensive.

ANYBODY STILL WANT A TACO?
Parents: Nidoking, Deoxys-Attack
Offspring name: DeI Tacoking
New type: Psychic / Ground
New base stats:
65 / 141 / 48 / 152 (+20) / 47 / 137 (+20)
New ability and desc: Tacer Master (Pressure + Sheer Force; Doubles the power of moves with a secondary chance of something, but removes said chance and the move uses twice the PP)
Notable moves: Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Psycho Boost, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch,
Role identification: This was meant to be a meme but it somehow became a brutal attacker. It gets STABS and a crap ton of coverage all boosted by this ability. IMO that's all I need to say...
my subs for you guys to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)