Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's me again. I was wondering if I could trade for the shiny modest sylveon you have. I can offer:

image.jpg

Wooper (again, shiny)--Dream ball
31/31/31/xx/31/0--lv. 1
Relaxed
EVs: untouched
OT: Nikole ID: 26841
Traded to me by Chester0334
Fully redis

Thanks!

Edit
: oh, right, forgot again. It has 4 egg moves: Curse, Encore, Recover, and Body slam. It also has it's HA (unaware) and has the pentagon.

Hey, it's me again. I was wondering if I could trade for the shiny modest sylveon you have. I can offer:

View attachment 35208
Wooper (again, shiny)--Dream ball
31/31/31/xx/31/0--lv. 1
Relaxed
OT: Nikole ID: 26841
Traded to me by Chester0334
Fully redis

Thanks!

Edit
: oh, right, forgot again. It has 4 egg moves: Curse, Encore, Recover, and Body slam. It also has it's HA (unaware) and has the pentagon.
I already have a shiny Quagsire, sorry :/ Do you have any other shinies you can offer?

I already have a shiny Quagsire, sorry :/ Do you have any other shinies you can offer?
I have a shiny chandelure, a shiny kricketot, a shiny krabby, and a shiny malamar (but you have that). Is there anything there that you don't have? (That wasn't meant to sound snappy; sorry if it came out that way. I just really want that sylveon :D)

Those are just the ones with 5/6 iv's.

Last edited:
Would be very interested in Jirachi (namely since I have almost no event mons from previous gens).

Don't really have competitive shinies, but if you're looking for NU Pokémon I can breed a Drought Ninetales or a Contrary Serperior (heck, name your poison, I could quite plausibly provide you with anything with a little bit of time to breed with my Ditto and EV train/level).

I have a shiny chandelure, a shiny kricketot, a shiny krabby, and a shiny malamar (but you have that). Is there anything there that you don't have? (That wasn't meant to sound snappy; sorry if it came out that way. I just really want that sylveon :D)

Those are just the ones with 5/6 iv's.
That didn't sound snappy at all! ;D

Can you tell me more about shiny Krabby and Kricketot?

Would be very interested in Jirachi (namely since I have almost no event mons from previous gens).

Don't really have competitive shinies, but if you're looking for NU Pokémon I can breed a Drought Ninetales or a Contrary Serperior (heck, name your poison, I could quite plausibly provide you with anything with a little bit of time to breed with my Ditto and EV train/level).
Sorry, my wish list is outdated. I'm only interested in 6 Gen shinies or legendaries as of now :/

That didn't sound snappy at all! ;D

Can you tell me more about shiny Krabby and Kricketot?

Sorry, my wish list is outdated. I'm only interested in 6 Gen shinies or legendaries as of now :/
Ok!

Krabby (shiny)--safari ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31--shell armor
Adamant
OT: Jonathan ID: 54699
Egg moves: knock off
Traded by Chester0334
Fully redis

Kricketot (shiny)--HGSS bug catching show ball (can't remember the name)
31/31/31/xx/31/31--Shed skin
Adamant
OT: Vini ID: 48015
Egg moves: none :,(
Traded by Chester0334
Fully redis

Last edited:
Ok!

Krabby (shiny)--safari ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31--shelll armor
Adamant
OT: Jonathan ID: 54699
Egg moves: knock off
Traded by Chester0334
Fully redis

Kricketot (shiny)--HGSS bug catching show ball (can't remember the name)
31/31/31/xx/31/31--Shed skin
Adamant
OT: Vini ID: 48015
Egg moves: none :,(
Traded by Chester0334
Fully redis
I thought Kingler got Waterfall in ORAS, but serebii doesn't list it. Let me check that.

Hey, just wanted to say that the sylveon you traded me can't remember wish, even though you said it could. (The OP said: sylveon; hyper voice, heal bell, wish) I suppose that's ok, but just remember to take that off the description (because some people are a lot more serious about it). Anyway, thanks for the sylveon!

Hey, just wanted to say that the sylveon you traded me can't remember wish, even though you said it could. (The OP said: sylveon; hyper voice, heal bell, wish) I suppose that's ok, but just remember to take that off the description (because some people are a lot more serious about it). Anyway, thanks for the sylveon!
Thanks for giving me a heads-up and sorry about the mistake!

I'd be interested in:
31/4/31/30/31/31 HP Grass Timid Heatran (Untouched) (NFT) (Got from OT) (OT: Eric, 41650) (Master Ball) (Got from hockeyguy605, on NB)
Hey sorry for the late reply, but as u may have seen it is "NFT", is there any other legends that may interest u?

Hi! Would you like any of these for your Bold Cresselia? Would save my ass in the next battle competition.

- Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Landorus-T with Knock Off and Stealth Rock (Shiny - not ORAS)
- Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rayquaza (OT Pokeguy) or Adamant 31/29/30/x/31/31 (OT myself), Both ORAS
- Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Rash 31/30/31/31/31/31 Yveltal
- Timid Shiny HP rock Serperior (30/E/31/31/30/30 if I remember correctly - can double check)

Hi! Would you like any of these for your Bold Cresselia? Would save my ass in the next battle competition.

- Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Landorus-T with Knock Off and Stealth Rock (Shiny - not ORAS)
- Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rayquaza (OT Pokeguy) or Adamant 31/29/30/x/31/31 (OT myself), Both ORAS
- Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Rash 31/30/31/31/31/31 Yveltal
- Timid Shiny HP rock Serperior (30/E/31/31/30/30 if I remember correctly - can double check)
None of them really catch my eye. Don't you have any other 6 Gen legendaries/shinies?

Hey gabriel, would you be interested in a shiny, shroomish, barboach,feebas,karrablast or deino? I don't clone my shinies so you would be the sole owner of a unique shiny. I'm interested in the Cress.

Hey gabriel, would you be interested in a shiny, shroomish, barboach,feebas,karrablast or deino? I don't clone my shinies so you would be the sole owner of a unique shiny. I'm interested in the Cress.
Could you tell me more about Feebas, Barboach and Karrablast?

Hello there! I have a shiny Slowbro named Stop Motion. He is EV trained for HP and Defense, with a bold nature. His moves a're Scald, Psyshock, Calm Mind and Slack off. I would very much like a Shiny Dragonair, and I am even willing to let him be cloned and distributed as well. Thank you!

Feebas (Bold) -quick ball-
F-31/x/31/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
F-31/x/31/31/30/31 haze, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
M-31/x/30/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis

Barboach (Adamant) -Moon ball- Oblivious
F- 31/31/31/x/31/31
F- 31/31/27/31/31/31
EM: Spark, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Dragon Dance

Karrablast (Adamant) - Heal Ball - Shed Skin
F-31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: drill run, knock off, megahorn, pursuit

Hello there! I have a shiny Slowbro named Stop Motion. He is EV trained for HP and Defense, with a bold nature. His moves a're Scald, Psyshock, Calm Mind and Slack off. I would very much like a Shiny Dragonair, and I am even willing to let him be cloned and distributed as well. Thank you!
Assuming Slowbro is from Gen VI, I'd be interested in an unnicknamed one, even if I don't get to redistribute it.

Feebas (Bold) -quick ball-
F-31/x/31/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
F-31/x/31/31/30/31 haze, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
M-31/x/30/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis

Barboach (Adamant) -Moon ball- Oblivious
F- 31/31/31/x/31/31
F- 31/31/27/31/31/31
EM: Spark, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Dragon Dance

Karrablast (Adamant) - Heal Ball - Shed Skin
F-31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: drill run, knock off, megahorn, pursuit
Too bad Karrablast doesn't have its HA... I already have a shiny Bold Feebas and I'm not too keen on Barboach... Don't you have any other shinies other than these and shroomish and Deino? Does Shroomish have Poison Heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)