Game of Thrones [thronies rejoice! XD]

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Odds of death next episode:
1. Thoros - 1:5 (aka 5 to 1 in favor of)
2. Beric - 1:4
3. Tormund - 1:1
4. Jorah - 3:2
5. Hound - 2:1
6. Gendry - 5:2
7. Jon - 100:1

How would you adjust these odds

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
my order to die in likely to least likely

beric = thoros > tormund > gendry > jorah = the hound > jon

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gendry isn't dying, he's ruling storm's end at the end of the game

has a greater chance of living than jon tbh, jon might turn himself into a walker to try and win

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
1. Thoros - 1:10
2. Beric - 1:10
3. Tormund - 1:3
4. Jorah - 1:1
5. Hound - 3:1
6. Gendry - 3:1
7. Jon - 50:1

Can we also add Davos at 30:1? He said he'd stay but I can see him venturing out beyond the wall to bring them back if he waits too long. (Same with BoB where he feels like he's useless unless he isn't in among the action).

Asek

Banned deucer.
lol spanish hbo accidentally aired the first 60 mins of the next ep

https://twitter.com/jorywea/status/897629264119566340 <--- spoiler link but worth clicking lol

really love how the show with epic court intrigue and power poltiics between court savvy people became a show about their retarded kids literally fighting zombies with dragons and using the quick travel feature to bring entire armies across oceans and through enemy territory without detection FTW

I've never been invested in danarys and the show would be so much better if the white walker plotline just ceased to exist, the fantasy elements were never the interesting component of the show and now that theyre front and centre the shows flaws are becoming a lot more prominant

I mean theres still characters i care about (the hound, davos, arya if i try to erase that words cannot describe assasin guild arc from my mind) but all the power players are dying or just acting like retards (littlefinger)

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i swear to god the ONLY reason uncle fucking benjen is alive is to pull a deus ex machina asspull whenever the writers put themselves into situations where the main characters are completely fucked north of the wall.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i swear to god the ONLY reason uncle fucking benjen is alive is to pull a deus ex machina asspull whenever the writers put themselves into situations where the main characters are completely fucked north of the wall.
was

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if that wight-dragon breathes ice that is gonna be so cringey and gay, but it deffo is gonna

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if that wight-dragon breathes ice that is gonna be so cringey and gay, but it deffo is gonna
Not gonna post in spoilers because the episode is out now, but I definitely hope he still breathes fire and uses that to bring the Wall down right before the end credits of the next episode.

it feels like theyre intent on getting as much fanservice as possible in every bit of dialogue

also normally i dont mind everyone jetting around westeros for the sake of time but holy jesus h, gendry getting to castle black at light speed and them sending the raven to dany who then has to fly there was so fucking ridiculous i can hardly put it in words. at least the action stuff is terrific even if the logistics are absolutely ass backwards

lastly is it just me or is every bit of so-called foreshadowing made unbelievably explicit like its some sort of introduction to storytelling class or something? its like they want to tell me everything thats gonna happen. even if it wasnt pretty clear at this point its still annoying

Last edited:

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Night King knew the Dragons were coming eventually, just took his time and waited for the right moment, now this will somehow take down the wall.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Turns out I vastly overestimated the White Walkers and vastly underestimated plot armor
Also real talk the odds on Viserion would've been like 150:1 lol

I'm pretty sure the whole ordeal beyond the wall was a trap the Night King set. Look for at these pictures

Pretty convenient that they showed up with 3 spears. Then you look at where Jon and crew were and the spot Bran's vision showed.

All of this set up to use the dragons to burn down the wall and get around to magic that keeps the White Walkers from entering Westeros. I'd expect the wall to come fall during the finale as the Night King marches down.

And I'm agreement with BKC. The time progression is so rushed and only moves quickly whenever it's convenient for the story and specific characters. I get protecting main characters for the sake of the story, but this is too much now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)