Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

yo, you there? if so, am free ;)
EDIT: Sorry, g2g, lets do this tomorrow.
i can still trade your pokemon if you want them. tomorrow i am busy with classes, but after that i am free till next tuesday.
A moon ball Jynx would work well. I already got started on your Zubat this morning, I'd guess that I'm done with all six Sunday.
as i said with mr.gx, i can't trade tomorrow but i'll get your pokemon transfered and cloned so i can trade friday or over the weekend!

i can still trade your pokemon if you want them. tomorrow i am busy with classes, but after that i am free till next tuesday.

as i said with mr.gx, i can't trade tomorrow but i'll get your pokemon transfered and cloned so i can trade friday or over the weekend!
Sounds good, I should be available at times on Friday and the weekend.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

Cool,lets do it then ;)

Ok, I think I know what I want. I have several RNG requests, most are in all Gen 4 games (DPPtHGSS). However, I will ask one at a time so as not to overwhelm you.

First I want a Shiny Giratina with Modest nature, IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 (or as clone as possible), and the following moves: Hex, Draco Meteor, Toxic, Defog. I would prefer him to be from Platinum, though I would be ok being from any of the Gen 4 games. I would like it in a Luxury Ball.

You can select anything from my thread, collection, or we can work something out (like a breed request etc).

Red's Charizard looks cool. Would you want an untouched Scraggy event for it? XD
which event was that? can you give me details?
Ok, I think I know what I want. I have several RNG requests, most are in all Gen 4 games (DPPtHGSS). However, I will ask one at a time so as not to overwhelm you.

First I want a Shiny Giratina with Modest nature, IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 (or as clone as possible), and the following moves: Hex, Draco Meteor, Toxic, Defog. I would prefer him to be from Platinum, though I would be ok being from any of the Gen 4 games. I would like it in a Luxury Ball.

You can select anything from my thread, collection, or we can work something out (like a breed request etc).
i don't have that giritina, so unfortunately i'd have to start a new game, which would bump up the cost a lot. however, if you happen to want any other shiny rng'd pokemon with the same spread, i might be able to get them all at once for you, which would help bring down the cost as a whole. for one pokemon however, we would probably be looking at AT LEAST 3 pokemon for it, if not more for all the time i would have to invest in the game.

i don't have that giritina, so unfortunately i'd have to start a new game, which would bump up the cost a lot. however, if you happen to want any other shiny rng'd pokemon with the same spread, i might be able to get them all at once for you, which would help bring down the cost as a whole. for one pokemon however, we would probably be looking at AT LEAST 3 pokemon for it, if not more for all the time i would have to invest in the game.
I see. Well then I'll list all rng request later. Many will have the same iv spread etc. Ill post again later.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

Will you be here today? :o

Cool, am online, IGN: Mr.GX, just send me trade ;)
thanks for the trade!
Sounds good, I should be available at times on Friday and the weekend.
your pokemon are transfered up and are in pokebank. let me know what gen you want them in and i'll give you my friend code for that gen. just a heads up, i would really perfer to trade the gen 6 pokemon in gen 7, as i like to ribbon master my pokemon to make them unique. trading them in gen 6 would mean someone could get the exact same pokemon as me, so i'd really perfer to trade them in gen 7 so i can have the "true" version of that pokemon. BUT, maybe we can work something out if you REALLY want them in gen 6.

your pokemon are transfered up and are in pokebank. let me know what gen you want them in and i'll give you my friend code for that gen. just a heads up, i would really perfer to trade the gen 6 pokemon in gen 7, as i like to ribbon master my pokemon to make them unique. trading them in gen 6 would mean someone could get the exact same pokemon as me, so i'd really perfer to trade them in gen 7 so i can have the "true" version of that pokemon. BUT, maybe we can work something out if you REALLY want them in gen 6.
I can trade now actually. I actually bred the Pokemon in gen 7 so I'm glad we're on the same page.

I can trade now actually. I actually bred the Pokemon in gen 7 so I'm glad we're on the same page.
FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Amber

i was actually hoping for some of the breeds to be in gen 6 (mainly the ones possible in gen 6). as i said, i like to ribbon master my pokemon, so if i can possibly get them with the ribbons from gen 6, then i'd like to do so. BUT, i might not have been clear on that so i won't ask you to rebreed them. i'll still trade you them, and maybe we can work out another trade sometime for some of them in gen 6. i'll add your friend code now and will come online.

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Amber

i was actually hoping for some of the breeds to be in gen 6 (mainly the ones possible in gen 6). as i said, i like to ribbon master my pokemon, so if i can possibly get them with the ribbons from gen 6, then i'd like to do so. BUT, i might not have been clear on that so i won't ask you to rebreed them. i'll still trade you them, and maybe we can work out another trade sometime for some of them in gen 6. i'll add your friend code now and will come online.
Sorry about that. The reason I bred in Gen 7 is that getting all 24 egg moves would've been very difficult without the gen 7 move tutor who can teach level-up moves at any level. Some portions of the breeding were done in gen 6 but obviously that's not helpful now.

actually, i can't trade right now as i had a communication error when trying to access poke bank, and now its locked me out for a bit, so i can't get your pokemon for a while. uggh, i am sorry about that. dang internet is being dumb so the trade will have to wait.

actually, i can't trade right now as i had a communication error when trying to access poke bank, and now its locked me out for a bit, so i can't get your pokemon for a while. uggh, i am sorry about that. dang internet is being dumb so the trade will have to wait.
It's ok, I hate when that happens. Let me know when you're available again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)