[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

snake_rattler, approved.

Thundurus-I is back up for reservation since the WIP was never posted.

As a general note, if something comes up and you are unable to finish an analysis, let us know so it can be reassigned quickly. It makes the process much smoother for us. Thanks!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Requesting to reserve Venusaur analysis
I have had lots of experience using offensive Mega-Venusaur, but not as much for sun-abusing base forme and defensive Mega forme.

The third Jirachi set should probably be called Mixed Lure rather than Mixed Attacker do to the nature of the build, heck it even mentions predictions and luring in the usage tips.
This isn't the right place for this kind of advice; normally, you'd post it on the analysis itself, but since it's completed, contacting sparktrain via PM would be better.

However, onto the actual suggestion: As far as I know, no sets get called "lure" in analyses, so I stuck with the attacker version.

Echoing what Exclaimer said above, if you have feedback for an analysis that has already been put onsite, the best way to get that information to us at the moment is to PM me or another QC member directly and we'll ensure that edits get made if necessary.

Skarmory is back up for grabs and is in need of a write-up. QC may be carried over from the previous thread.

Mew and Skarmory are back up for reservation. Reminder that the 72 hour rule exists.

As a general note, I'm a nice guy and I get that IRL happens, so just message me if you need to and I'll grant extensions (this varies case-by-case). This goes for analyses in progress as well, and I'll tag you as a reminder if there is still information to be implemented. I don't enjoy reassigning analyses, but there's no reason for a WIP/analysis to be sitting around for weeks on end waiting for a QC/GP check to be implemented. That's all!

edit: also I'm taking Manaphy because it's cute

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)