[Gen6] CAP Viability Ranking Thread V2

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
As someone who has actually used Mega Gallade recently I can't really say that it deserves one rank over another as I think its more on par with the rest of B rn but its qualities and struggle to find an oppurtunity to mega and set up fit more along the lines of B- imo. You have to realize that if you use Medicham you have an instant wallbreaker who can apply pressure throughout the entirety of the match granted they don't have a Mega Sableye. Mega Gallade on the other can apply even more pressure than MegaCham if it is able to set up a Swords Dance which can be moderately difficult. Unfortunately as cool as getting Mega Gallade to +2 its hard to offer it any credibility when it simply troubles versus the same things MegaCham struggles with. Also please don't mention Shadow Sneak. It only helps out in a matchup versus Zam or Auromoth and maybe Latios if you dislike speed ties. That said I may be sounding a bit too harsh on Mega Gallade it still does peak over Keldeo, base form Crucibelle, and Garchomp and can power through Slowbro if it wishes so.

This OP needs a major overhaul. It's super outdated. Is there anything planned for the continuation of this project? Because at this point it's undoable to post seriously in this thread.

This OP needs a major overhaul. It's super outdated. Is there anything planned for the continuation of this project? Because at this point it's undoable to post seriously in this thread.
This thread is for the Gen 6 CAP metagame, so it's likely not going to receive any more updates. There are plans for a Gen 7 VR thread to be released sometime in the future (though I can't say exactly when at this point).

This thread is for the Gen 6 CAP metagame, so it's likely not going to receive any more updates. There are plans for a Gen 7 VR thread to be released sometime in the future (though I can't say exactly when at this point).
Well i feel stupid now ;p, my bad I completely forgot about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)