Get Your VGC 2016 Legendaries Here!! Events as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: New!!

Quiet Jirachi: 31/28/31/30/31/10 HP Fire
OT: GF (04016)
Cloned Using Powersaves
Notes: I decided to settle on this after seeing the almost flawless mixed IVs, HP Fire, and potential as a Trick Room user.

I have SR'd for both the newest event Mew (OT: GF) that's UT, Bold, and 31/31/24/31/31/18 as well as a Modest Celebi (also OT: GF) that's UT with 31 / 28 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 18

I'm offering either of the two for your Careful Groudon: 28/31/30/31/31/31 if you don't want either I can offer something else

I have SR'd for both the newest event Mew (OT: GF) that's UT, Bold, and 31/31/24/31/31/18 as well as a Modest Celebi (also OT: GF) that's UT with 31 / 28 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 18

I'm offering either of the two for your Careful Groudon: 28/31/30/31/31/31 if you don't want either I can offer something else
Hmm, I don't really like those two, particularly because they don't have 28+ in important IVs such as Defense and Speed. You have anything better?

Hmm, I don't really like those two, particularly because they don't have 28+ in important IVs such as Defense and Speed. You have anything better?
Well, I have an Adamant shiny flawless HA Talonflame, a Hasty flawless shiny HA Greninja, and a flawless shiny Brave Aegislash, the friend who I got them from though isn't a part of this forum, but he's very reliable. If need be I can PM you a link to his profile?

I also have a shiny flawless Timid Diancie (the Japanese event), it is in English as it was redeemed by a French Pokemon fan, and this fan's friend gave it to me, here's the proof video

I also have a shiny flawless Modest Dialga obtained off of Wonder Trade that's a pentagon Pokemon, as well as a 4 IV Modest Xerneas (31/2/30/31/31/31) I obtained from the same friend that gave me their Talonflame/Greninja/Aegislash, and I also can breed for certain Pokemon for added weight?

Also, just a heads up, a Gen 6 HP Ice Thundurus is impossible to get due to all legends now having at least 3 perfect IVs, I can though provide a shiny HP Ice gen 5 one.

Well, I have an Adamant shiny flawless HA Talonflame, a Hasty flawless shiny HA Greninja, and a flawless shiny Brave Aegislash, the friend who I got them from though isn't a part of this forum, but he's very reliable. If need be I can PM you a link to his profile?

I also have a shiny flawless Timid Diancie (the Japanese event), it is in English as it was redeemed by a French Pokemon fan, and this fan's friend gave it to me, here's the proof video

I also have a shiny flawless Modest Dialga obtained off of Wonder Trade that's a pentagon Pokemon, as well as a 4 IV Modest Xerneas (31/2/30/31/31/31) I obtained from the same friend that gave me their Talonflame/Greninja/Aegislash, and I also can breed for certain Pokemon for added weight?

Also, just a heads up, a Gen 6 HP Ice Thundurus is impossible to get due to all legends now having at least 3 perfect IVs, I can though provide a shiny HP Ice gen 5 one.
I would like to trade for the Timid Flawless Diancie. By the way, HP Ice can be 31/x/30/31/31/31 or 30/x/30/31/31/31, so it definitely is possible. I think you were thinking about HP Flying, which is not possible in this game at all. I'm at work right now but we can trade at around 5:00 PM EST.

That's fine, maybe make that 5:30 just in case (I might be in the hospital around this time still due to personal issues)?

sorry if i think i accidentally necroed something. didn't realize last post date since it was on first page.
note i am new to these forums as im just getting back into the games competitive side
i am interested in your:
Careful Groudon: 28/31/30/31/31/31
OT: Adam(17504)
Cloned Using Powersaves

Quiet Groudon: 31/31/28/31/31/0
OT: Adam (17504)
Event Reactivated Using 3DS Homebrew
Cloned Using Powersaves
Notes: Comes at Lv. 45 Untouched!!
FULLY REDIS

Timid Xerneas: 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground
OT: Melvilicious (06682)
Cloned Using Powersaves
SRed by Melvilicious
FULLY REDIS

things of note i have to offer: and sorry i am unable to find exact ivs at this time.
-Suicune
Shiny, modest, all 6 iv were thumbs up by poke judge
id no 20814
ot ...asian font :<
lvl 100 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade

-Raikou
shiny, modest, all 6 ivs thumbs up from poke judge
id no03859
ot romiri
lvl 100 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade

-Xerneas
shiny, impish, hp/sdef/speed iv maxs from poke judge
id no 47458
ot Tim
lvl 84 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade

Last edited:
sorry if i think i accidentally necroed something. didn't realize last post date since it was on first page.
note i am new to these forums as im just getting back into the games competitive side

things of note i have to offer: and sorry i am unable to find exact ivs at this time.
-Suicune
Shiny, modest, all 6 iv were thumbs up by poke judge
id no 20814
ot ...asian font :<
lvl 100 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade

-Raikou
shiny, modest, all 6 ivs thumbs up from poke judge
id no03859
ot romiri
lvl 100 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade

-Xerneas
shiny, impish, hp/sdef/speed iv maxs from poke judge
id no 47458
ot Tim
lvl 84 w/ pentagon
obtained via wondertrade
Ok, a few rules are broken here. One, my thread specifically said to list all of the IVs of the Pokemon as terms like "5 IV' don't really mean anything. Also, Impish Xerneas is completely worthless, I don't care if it is shiny. Also, those flawless shiny Pentagon legendaries like what Legofigure11 said are definite hacks. Not only do my rules say "no hacks", but so do the Smogon rules as well. So no thanks. Please read the rules next time and offer Pokemon that you have caught or bred legitimately. Thank you.

Ok, a few rules are broken here. One, my thread specifically said to list all of the IVs of the Pokemon as terms like "5 IV' don't really mean anything. Also, Impish Xerneas is completely worthless, I don't care if it is shiny. Also, those flawless shiny Pentagon legendaries like what Legofigure11 said are definite hacks. Not only do my rules say "no hacks", but so do the Smogon rules as well. So no thanks. Please read the rules next time and offer Pokemon that you have caught or bred legitimately. Thank you.
I'll search for a good hack checker then. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)