Other Haxball 3v3 Tournament! [Round 2!]

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
WTF we won R1
You left halfway through your round 1 game when you were losing (not getting into why shit happens but the fact remains that you still left) and throughout the rest of the time between when that happened and the end of the extension i gave you, there was no clear attempt to reschedule with all 6 players and so your match remained unfinished. I decided to give the win to of moose and men because they were winning at the time when you guys left and there was no continuation of the game

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I FOTONI vs of moose and men
26 - 6

i subbed Atli (vakatalesau) > progik because he couldn't play.
team moose subbed H.M.N.I.P > Hiye and HJAD > Yelonix

here's how many goals each player scored
Tricking: 12
Atli: 9
Deidara95: 2

HJAD: 3
Moose 50: 2

own goals:
Tricking: 1

H.M.N.I.P: 2
Moose 50: 1

gg

Starmei

Ok this is getting ridiculous... If you're gonna sign up for a tour at least try to play. Done with extensions, as evident by last round they're clearly useless at this stage.

Every team who hasn't played this round tell me what's going on with your game and why it hasn't been played. If this hasn't been done within 24 hours I'm coinflipping.

In our case we contacted out opps and have tried to suggest times but only 1 responded properly and was able to schedule, the other two clearly made no effort to try to schedule so I'm gonna give team <3 the act win

Starmei

#Starmei✮: !pick h&n's army, FA team 3
We randomly picked: FA team 3

#Starmei✮: !pick Aamir's, FA team 1
We randomly picked: FA team 1

rigged

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)