Heroes Home [Open-ish][Last Update: 10/18 Hidden Gems!]

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 5.0
The Hidden Gems Update!

Added/Changed...
- 17 New Battle-Ready Pokemon
- Breedables fully updated-ish... maybe... sort of. Let's be honest, I have too many.
- 3 New Trophy Case Pokemon
- Raikou moved from Past-Gen BR to Trophy Case (Ribbon Project now)

Last edited:
PM me for details of a 4 egg move Skrelp HA 5IV Modest. (I apologize for the formatting). I would like your munna, as well as any Deerling spitbacks you may have. I am requesting semi for semi redistribution.

Thanks, Magikingdra

I would also love to help you with any projects you have in mind, particularly mass breeding and achieving egg moves on a pokemon.

Also, I have an insane amount of spitbacks for Frillish and Skrelp if you need them for anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, as I said, would love to help you any time.

Also, may I have a copy of gratitude TEMPORARILY? I need a Chingling for a breeding project, and would appreciate the help.

Thanks

PM me for details of a 4 egg move Skrelp HA 5IV Modest. (I apologize for the formatting). I would like your munna, as well as any Deerling spitbacks you may have. I am requesting semi for semi redistribution.

Thanks, Magikingdra

I would also love to help you with any projects you have in mind, particularly mass breeding and achieving egg moves on a pokemon.

Also, I have an insane amount of spitbacks for Frillish and Skrelp if you need them for anything.
Oh shizz, sorry. I didn't get your notice the first time. Now I feel bad for making you wait almost a month -_-.

I haven't been really active on Smogon for some time, have a lot of work to do. But yeah, sure, sounds good. Probs won't have time to do any trades until the end of the week. And you can have the Chingling for free, since I screwed up. Sorry.