Hula's Honorable Trade Thread of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm interested in your Dratini (Marvel Scale, Adamant, Dream Ball). I can offer you any of these two, Sred by me:

Suicune. Bold. 30/x/31/30/31/31 Hp Grass.

Regirock. Impish. 31/30/31/x/31/31. Clear Body.

Please let me know. ;)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, i'm interested in your Dratini (Marvel Scale, Adamant, Dream Ball). I can offer you any of these two, Sred by me:

Suicune. Bold. 30/x/31/30/31/31 Hp Grass.

Regirock. Impish. 31/30/31/x/31/31. Clear Body.

Please let me know. ;)
I'll do it for Regirock

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Great, are you around? If anything, my FC is in my signature.
It'll have to be tomorrow or later this week. I have to breed the Dratini and it's past midnight where I am and I had a long day at Disney so I don't feel like getting up haha

It'll have to be tomorrow or later this week. I have to breed the Dratini and it's past midnight where I am and I had a long day at Disney so I don't feel like getting up haha
Haha, no worries :) Just hit me up when you have it. Have a nice night. Anytime is good really.

Interested in your Dream Ball Grimer. Could you CMT for it? (It's abit outdated, but it should have most of my stock). I wouldn't mind just a female spitback.

Interested in Girafarig
I have Female Ultra Ball Flawless Girafarig ready for you. (First time in a long time I haven't had to go digging in the bank, I finished the Girafarig breed only a couple of days ago XD). I'm online now, but if you don't have time ATM, let me know.

Hulavuta

I have Female Ultra Ball Flawless Girafarig ready for you. (First time in a long time I haven't had to go digging in the bank, I finished the Girafarig breed only a couple of days ago XD). I'm online now, but if you don't have time ATM, let me know.
People seem to keep getting me at the worst times. I'm going to sleep, I'll be on tomorrow :heart:

Hulavuta

Hi, I am interested in your: ha luxury ball aerodactyl and your nest ball chikorita. Simply cloning them is fine although I would of course want them to be females. I don't have a trade thread on this website exactly but I do have a list of what I have available for trade, just let me know what you would like in return. Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...D-Njkvmw1J8zs-DPw6Knnc93M/edit#gid=1479585062
Interested in the Timid Encore Abra and Turtwig. I would much rather have Overgrow rather than Shell Armor if that's possible though.

Interested in the Timid Encore Abra and Turtwig. I would much rather have Overgrow rather than Shell Armor if that's possible though.
Sure that is fine, but you can ask for more than that since I am asking for low gender ratio pokemon. Also which ball would you like the abra in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)