Mafia vs Village HunterXHunter Mafia - Won by the Hunters and Hisoka

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Lynch trace of life

Jalmont may disagree with me here. But this is the reasoning

In this game right now, there is only one inconsistency observable. For a few days trace has claimed to be roleblocked when they shouldn't have been from any village source.

Logically, there are two possible reasons.
1. The 3rd party is some kind of roleblock thing and has been targeting trace and only trace with it as it hasn't been seen elsewhere

2. Trace is lying and using the excuse of being roleblocked to avoid reporting actions when they do their 3rd party things.

Either way, this is an ideal lynch as either case helps us, either by removing a 3rd party or by gaining info on the 3rd parties objectives.

Additionally, while no lynching might seem safe, remember the 3rd party has some non killing objective they are working on that assumingly hurts town and so by no lynching, we are only giving time for them to do more work on that
I actually wasn't roleblocked last night and i have no reason to lie to jalmont when both of us knows each other from start-up

I never claimed i was roleblocked either, i just simply said the command failed and that's it

sorry jalmont but i think it's about time for me to say it lol

I actually wasn't roleblocked last night and i have no reason to lie to jalmont when both of us knows each other from start-up

I never claimed i was roleblocked either, i just simply said the command failed and that's it

sorry jalmont but i think it's about time for me to say it lol

There is no town based reason for it failing, also unless I'm mistaken Moody's not specifying why things fail. However unless you didn't tell Jalmont your full role, there's no reason it should fail unless you were roleblocked. So again, you remain the one player in the game right now that's getting a result from a non town source. Furthermore, unless I'm mistaken no other player claimed their roles failed last night which is strange and would further indicate that it's BS.

Okay, the part that doesn't make sense to me here is the thought that wolf would bully a single player for the entire game. If there's someone throwing spanners into the gears, there should be evidence of it in the private game.

Jalmont ItzViper482 TraceofLife Cancerous Former Hope Memoric Lord Gaius
If you've received a failure message at any point during the game, speak out so we can sort it out. And please mention if the message mentioned anything other than plain failure.

I've gotten one failure message, but by the timing I can trace it to the kidnapper.

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Okay, the part that doesn't make sense to me here is the thought that wolf would bully a single player for the entire game. If there's someone throwing spanners into the gears, there should be evidence of it in the private game.

Jalmont ItzViper482 TraceofLife Cancerous Former Hope Memoric Lord Gaius
If you've received a failure message at any point during the game, speak out so we can sort it out. And please mention if the message mentioned anything other than plain failure.

I've gotten one failure message, but by the timing I can trace it to the kidnapper.
my action failed on n0 n2 n3 n6

There is no town based reason for it failing, also unless I'm mistaken Moody's not specifying why things fail. However unless you didn't tell Jalmont your full role, there's no reason it should fail unless you were roleblocked. So again, you remain the one player in the game right now that's getting a result from a non town source. Furthermore, unless I'm mistaken no other player claimed their roles failed last night which is strange and would further indicate that it's BS.
you might be right but then again, jalmont and me know each other from start-up, if i were supposed to be a "3rd party", why would my role be revealed to him then?

ftr it's deadline but w/e.

Also, considering Haruno would become town sided should he fail. For the sake of balance and stuff, I would not at all be surprised if there was a role that started out as village and became a wolf after some condition was met.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)