Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is that HA Dive ball Cubchoo on your thread a female?

If yes, can you CMT for it, please?
Thank you for your interest.
Yes, it's a female Cubchoo. If you want you can have a female spitback for free.
Let me know what you think.

Also, can you please edit your post and add the blue pentagon symbol?
It's a rule in my thread that confirms me that my customer has read and accepted the rules.
I wouldn't want to ignore your post.

Thank you for your interest.
Yes, it's a female Cubchoo. If you want you can have a female spitback for free.

Also, can you please edit your post and add the blue pentagon symbol?
It's a rule in my thread to include it to show me that my customer has read and accepted the rules.
I wouldn't want to ignore your post.
Hm? Oh, right. Sorry about that.

(Editing the post)

Done. :)

(in response to the part about giving cubchoo for free)

Really? Sounds Good. Thanks. Can you trade now?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hm? Oh, right. Sorry about that.

(Editing the post)

Done. :)
It's alright, no worries.
Thanks for adding it.

(in response to the part about giving cubchoo for free)

Really? Sounds Good. Thanks. Can you trade now?
Yes, absolutely. I currently have no wants.
Yes, I can trade now.

I just hatched a female HA Cubchoo with a 31/31/31/00/31/31 IV spread. I hope that it's to your gusto.

I can hop online now if you want.

It's alright, no worries.
Thanks for adding it.

Yes, absolutely. I currently have no wants.
Yes, I can trade now.

I just hatched a female HA Cubchoo with a 31/31/31/00/31/31 IV spread. I hope that it's to your gusto.

I can hop online now if you want.
You're welcome.

And yes, that's fine. ;)

Edit:
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hi,
Can you CMT for Ninetales and HP Ice Tapu Koko?
Greetings,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest and for having included the blue pentagon symbol in your post.
Unfortunately I don't have any wants for the time being, but, since you've always been a kind person, I'd let you clone a copy of both of them for free.
However, due to the fact that I currently can't clone myself, we'll have to resort to the following modus operandi:
  1. I trade you the original Pokémon.
  2. You clone the Pokémon.
  3. You trade me back the original Pokémon and keep the clones for yourself.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Greetings,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest and for having included the blue pentagon symbol in your post.
Unfortunately I don't have any wants for the time being, but, since you've always been a kind person, I'd let you clone a copy of both of them for free.
However, due to the fact that I currently can't clone myself, we'll have to resort to the following modus operandi:
  1. I trade you the original Pokémon.
  2. You clone the Pokémon.
  3. You trade me back the original Pokémon and keep the clones for yourself.
Wow that's so kind of you! :) Along with the original, would you like some copies for yourself too? If you want I can also attach them some items like Assault Vest, Choice Scarf, Gold Bottle Cap, Choice Specs etc).

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Wow that's so kind of you! :) Along with the original, would you like some copies for yourself too? If you want I can also attach them some items like Assault Vest, Choice Scarf, Gold Bottle Cap, Choice Specs etc).
Thank you very much for the generous offer, but I already asked a friend of mine for a cloning service prior to this.
As for the items, I currently don't really need anything. Thank you for asking nevertheless.
I'm going to add your FC already in advance and you can message me whenever you can hop online for the trade.

Here's my FC in case you need it: 4184-4501-1378
IGN is Christophe

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you very much for the generous offer, but I already asked a friend of mine for a cloning service prior to this.
As for the items, I currently don't really need anything. Thank you for asking nevertheless.
I'm going to add your FC already in advance and you can message me whenever you can hop online for the trade.

Here's my FC in case you need it: 4184-4501-1378
IGN is Christophe
Ok :) I will send you a VM when I can trade! Thanks again ^^

Hi there :)

I am very interested in your Alola Ninetales. Could you CMT and see if there's anything you'd like for it? I only have 6 gen 'mons listed at the moment, but I also have quite good SRs of Ultra Beasts that I can list here if there are any you are looking for.

Thanks!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hi there :)

I am very interested in your Alola Ninetales. Could you CMT and see if there's anything you'd like for it? I only have 6 gen 'mons listed at the moment, but I also have quite good SRs of Ultra Beasts that I can list here if there are any you are looking for.

Thanks!
Greetings,

I currently don't have spare copies of the Ninetales, but a good friend of mine will help me clone some more very soon.
I don't have any wants at the moment, but I'd be willing to trade you a copy for free once I have new ones.

Greetings,

I currently don't have spare copies of the Ninetales, but a good friend of mine will help me clone some more very soon.
I don't have any wants at the moment, but I'd be willing to trade you a copy for free once I have new ones.

That's so nice of you! Thanks so much! VM or PM me when you have a spare copy.

Thanks again!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
That's so nice of you! Thanks so much! VM or PM me when you have a spare copy.

Thanks again!
Alright, I got a spare copy of the Ninetales for you.
Feel free to message me whenever you got time for the trade and I'll hop online.
I tried adding the FC from your description, but always receive an error message saying that the FC is incorrect. Could you please send me your current FC and IGN?

I'm interested in the shiny morelull and minior. I have some new BR shinies I've added to my thread if you're interested?

Edit:

Thank you. I can give you multiple clones of them and attach some items on them if you want? Let me know if you want gold bottle caps or apricorn balls.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I'm interested in the shiny morelull and minior. I have some new BR shinies I've added to my thread if you're interested?
Greetings,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest.
Would it be possible to edit your post and add the blue pentagon symbol?
It's a rule in my thread that confirms me that my customer has read and accepted the rules.

Unfortunately, I currently don't have any wants, but, since you asked so nicely, I'm willing to let you have them for free.
I'm currently unable to clone them myself, so you'll need to clone them yourself and trade me back the original ones.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
January 9, 2017
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Lego for the amazing Pokémon.

(#786 - Mattapod's Tapu Lele)
Received from Lego - Free Redis

OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Ruins of Life (Alola)
Timid | Psychic Surge | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: 31 | 12 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(22)
EV'd: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
{252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
January 29, 2017
6 new Pokémon

(#037 - Vulpix-A)

Timid | Snow Warning (H)
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast

(#374 - Beldum)

Adamant | Clear Body
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: None

(#679 - Honedge)

Quiet | No Guard
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 0
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard

(#744 - Rockruff)

Jolly | Vital Spirit
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Thrash

(#749 - Mudbray)

Adamant | Stamina
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Magnitude, Close Combat

(#782 - Jangmo-o)

Adamant | Bulletproof
Egg Moves: Counter, Reversal

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
January 31, 2017
5 new Pokémon

(#104 - Cubone)

Adamant | Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head

(#349 - Feebas)

Calm | Oblivious
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Mist, Haze

(#361 - Snorunt)

Timid | Moody (H)
Egg Moves: Disable, Fake Tears, Spikes, Weather Ball

(#495 - Snivy)

Timid | Contrary (H)
Egg Moves: Glare, Iron Tail, Magical Leaf, Mirror Coat

(#747 - Mareanie)

Bold | Regenerator (H)
Egg Moves: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Haze

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
February 4, 2017
2 new Pokémon

(#158 - Totodile)

Adamant | Sheer Force (H)
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

(#498 - Tepig)

Adamant | Thick Fat (H)
Egg Moves: Curse, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Yawn

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
February 11, 2017
5 new Pokémon

(#074 - Geodude-A)

Adamant | Galvanize (H)
Egg Moves: Flail, Wide Guard, Magnet Rise, Counter

(#371 - Bagon)

Jolly | Rock Head
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

(#371 - Bagon)

Jolly | Rock Head
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush

(#757 - Salandit)

Timid | Corrosion
Egg Moves: Belch, Knock Off, Snatch, Fake Out

(#781 - Dhelmise)

Adamant | Steelworker

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
February 15, 2017
5 new Pokémon

(#152 - Chikorita)

Timid | Leaf Guard (H)
Egg Moves: Counter, Heal Pulse, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed

(#479 - Rotom)

Modest | Levitate

(#610 - Axew)

Jolly | Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Counter, Endeavor, Iron Tail, Reversal

(#633 - Deino)

Timid | Hustle
Egg Moves: Assurance, Dark Pulse, Earth Power

(#751 - Dewpider)

Adamant | Water Bubble
Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, Spit Up

Last edited:

Hey MO! Please cmt for the following :).
Alola Breedables

(#104 - Cubone)

Adamant | Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head

(#152 - Chikorita)

Timid | Leaf Guard (H)
Egg Moves: Counter, Heal Pulse, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed

(#158 - Totodile)

Adamant | Sheer Force (H)
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

(#349 - Feebas)

Calm | Oblivious
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Mist, Haze

(#495 - Snivy)

Timid | Contrary (H)
Egg Moves: Glare, Iron Tail, Magical Leaf, Mirror Coat

(#498 - Tepig)

Adamant | Thick Fat (H)
Egg Moves: Curse, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Yawn

(#755 - Morelull)

Ability: Effect Spore | Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Growth, Leech Seed

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest

Hey MO! Please cmt for the following :).
First of all I'd like to thank you for both your interest and for having included the blue pentagon symbol in your post, hence proving that you have read the rules.
I checked your thread and I'm highly interested in your shiny Japanese Movie Genesect. I'd be willing to throw in a couple more Pokémon if need be.

I assume that you want female versions of the Breedables, right? I have flawless versions of these, both male and female.
If you want female versions then I'll have to breed the Chikorita, the Totodile, the Snivy and the Tepig again, which could take some time.
I unfortunately only have one flawless female version of these aforementioned Breedables for the time being.
However, if clones made via the back-up method are fine with you, then I'd have a female version of every single one of them ready for you straight away.

First of all I'd like to thank you for both your interest and for having included the blue pentagon symbol in your post, hence proving that you have read the rules.
I checked your thread and I'm highly interested in your shiny Japanese Movie Genesect. I'd be willing to throw in a couple more Pokémon if need be.

I assume that you want female versions of the Breedables, right? I have flawless versions of these, both male and female.
If you want female versions then I'll have to breed the Chikorita, the Totodile, the Snivy and the Tepig again, which could take some time.
I unfortunately only have one flawless female version of these aforementioned Breedables for the time being.
However, if clones made via the back-up method are fine with you, then I'd have a female version of every single one of them ready for you straight away.

I would love those females please :]. I understand that starters are a pain, so I'll gladly accept clones, but I'd like to have the others be bred if that is okay with you?

Also, Genesect is 1:1 so you have to pick more from my thread :p. For your reference,
3rd gen wilds RNG's are 2:1
3rd gen Legends are RNG's 3:1
4th(the Articuno lol) and 5th gen RNG's are 1:1
6th Gen SR's ranges from 1:1 to 2:1
7th gen SR/RNG are 2:1

I am on my phone right now so can't really copy and paste anything(if you'd like my wants in proper format, I'll edit this later)
I also really like:
The love ball Snorunt from the Alola Breedables section
The heavy ball Geodude from the Alola Breedables section
The love ball Heracross from the Johto Breedables section
The luxury ball Illumise from the Hoenn Breedables section
The dive ball Voltbeat in from the Hoenn Breedables section(any chance of this being in a great ball instead :0?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)