Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion

Hi Maximum Optimizer, I'm interested in your TSV hatched Rhydon and Heracross. Would you be willing to trade those two pokemon for my Bold HP Ice Zapdos?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hi Maximum Optimizer, I'm interested in your TSV hatched Rhydon and Heracross. Would you be willing to trade those two pokemon for my Bold HP Ice Zapdos?
Yes, absolutely. I'm glad you were able to find something in my repertoire that is to your gusto.
I'm going to add you now in advance and I'll be available for the next 13 hours from now.
No stress though, I'm never in a hurry.

zapzap29

Yes, absolutely. I'm glad you were able to find something in my repertoire that is to your gusto.
I'm going to add you now in advance and I'll be available for the next 13 hours from now.
No stress though, I'm never in a hurry.

Best greetings.
Hey just saw this message. I was asleep at the time and then I had to go to church. I'll add you. I'll be available for the rest of today and tomorrow as well

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey just saw this message. I was asleep at the time and then I had to go to church. I'll add you. I'll be available for the rest of today and tomorrow as well
Absolutely no problem, you really don't have to justify yourself or apologize.
Again, I'm not in a hurry and real life always enjoys priority after all.
I can hop online for the trade now if you want.

zapzap29

Absolutely no problem, you really don't have to justify yourself or apologize.
Again, I'm not in a hurry and real life always enjoys priority after all.
I can hop online for the trade now if you want.

Best greetings.
Sounds good, I'm available to trade now. I'll get online in a sec

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
June 7, 2016
4 new Pokémon

(#127 - Pinsir)

Jolly | Mold Breaker
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Superpower

(#175 - Togepi)

Relaxed | Serene Grace
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: None

(#303 - Mawile)

Adamant | Intimidate
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang

(#661 - Fletchling)

Adamant | Gale Wings (H)
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Tailwind

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
June 9, 2016
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Gabe for the amazing Pokémon.

(#123 - Scyther)

Adamant | Technician
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Night Slash

(#443 - Gible)

Impish | Rough Skin (H)
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Outrage, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
June 11, 2016
5 new Pokémon

(#408 - Cranidos)

Adamant | Sheer Force (H)
Egg Moves: Crunch, Curse, Iron Tail, Leer

(#410 - Shieldon)

Careful | Soundproof (H)
Egg Moves: Counter, Curse, Fissure, Stealth Rock

(#434 - Stunky)

Jolly | Keen Eye (H)
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Haze, Play Rough, Pursuit

(#564 - Tirtouga)

Adamant | Swift Swim (H)
Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Whirlpool

(#674 - Pancham)

Adamant | Scrappy (H)
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Quash, Quick Guard, Storm Throw

Last edited:
June 11th 2016
5 new Pokémon.

(#408 - Cranidos)

Adamant | Sheer Force (H)
Egg Moves: Crunch, Curse, Iron Tail, Leer

(#410 - Shieldon)

Careful | Soundproof (H)

(#564 - Tirtouga)

Adamant | Swift Swim (H)
Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Whirlpool
CMT for female spitbacks of these

I don't have clones of everything but anything I do have clones of is fair game for me

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
CMT for female spitbacks of these

I don't have clones of everything but anything I do have clones of is fair game for me
Well, since I don't really need anything in particular right now, you can have the female spitbacks for absolutely free if you want.
That's totally fine by me, no worries. I'll start breeding as we speak.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
June 25, 2016
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Varment for the amazing Pokémon.

(#227 - DEZTROYA's ❝StarScream❞ ♀
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞
Received from Varment

OT: REX | ID: 53851 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
Impish | Sturdy | RNG: Shiny Eggs
IVs: HT(29) | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Roost, Whirlwind, Spikes, Brave Bird
Gen 7: {248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe}
Gen 8: {252 HP / 196 Def / 96 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Decepticon from Hasbro's and Tomy's ❝Transformers❞ universe that can turn into a F-22 Raptor Jet.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is L-sized.

(#376 - BlakBlastoise's ❝BlakChrome❞
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞
Received from Varment

OT: Blak | ID: 00095 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
Adamant | Clear Body | RNG: Shiny Eggs
IVs: HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 13 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Iron Head, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Protect
EV'd (Gen 8): Meteor Mash, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Toxic
Gen 7: {228 HP / 104 Atk / 176 Spe}
Gen 8: {252 HP / 124 Def / 76 SpD / 56 Spe}

The nickname is pretty much self-explanatory.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is M-sized.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, Maximum Optimizer™!

I just had a look through your trade thread, and am really impressed by the neat formatting and structure you have going on. It's apparent that a lot of effort went into setting it up and maintaining it!

One thing that caught my eye was your Timer Ball Shieldon, which is one of the fossil Pokemon that is still missing in my collection:
(#410 - Shieldon)

Careful | Soundproof (H)
Pokemon: Shieldon
Pokeball: Timer Ball
Nature: Careful
Ability: Soundproof (HA)
IV Spread: 31 | 31 | 31 |x| 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Counter | Curse | Fissure | Stealth Rock
Parents are supplied: *From your breedables list

I'd be interested in either a flawless version or a spitback, whichever is more convenient for you. Let me know if you find anything interesting in my trade thread!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
First of all I'd like to thank you both for your interest and your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Would you mind editing your previous message and adding the 6th Gen. Pentagon?
It's kind of a rule in my thread that customers include it in order to show me that they accept my thread's rules.
No worries, if you can't find a copy-paste-able version you can just write something like [Pentagon].

All I need is a nice banner for the thread and funnily enough I was actually about to request one from you.
Though your current works for the Smogon community should of course enjoy priority, I'm never really in a hurry anyway.

As for the Shieldon you want, you can have a free clone of one of my spitbacks if you want.
It has x/31/31/31/31/x IVs, but the rest is just as described.

I currently have no wants, so you can have it for absolutely free.

Let me know what you think.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
First of all I'd like to thank you both for your interest and your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Would you mind editing your previous message and add the 6th Gen. Pentagon?
It's kind of a rule in my thread that customers include it in order to show me that they accept my thread's rules.
No worries, if you can't find a copy-paste-able version you can just write something like [Pentagon].

All I need is a nice banner for the thread and funnily enough I was actually about to request one from you.
Though your current works for the Smogon community should of course enjoy priority, I'm never really in a hurry anyway.

As for the Shieldon you want, you can have a free clone of one of my spitbacks if you want.
It has x/31/31/31/31/x IVs, but the rest is just as described.

I currently have no Wants, so you can have it for absolutely free.

That would be much appreciated, thanks! I'll be available for trade this weekend, will PM you about the specifics.
The Pentagon symbol has already been added in my post, it's hidden really well within the quote. ;)

Regarding the banner, I'm afraid I won't be able to bring up too much time in the upcoming weeks, due to a rather busy university schedule. Not sure when I'll be able to resume my activity, but I'll let you know once I have more time on hands.

------

EDIT: Thanks a lot for the Shieldon!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
That would be much appreciated, thanks! I'll be available for trade this weekend, will PM you about the specifics.
The Pentagon symbol has already been added in my post, it's hidden really well within the quote. ;)
Thank you for keeping things clear and organized. Much appreciated.
Ah, I see. I'll let that count. I really really place the emphasis on rules.

Regarding the banner, I'm afraid I won't be able to bring up too much time in the upcoming weeks, due to a rather busy university schedule. Not sure when I'll be able to resume my activity, but I'll let you know once I have more time on hands.
Yes, I carefully read your art thread's rules and you only accept 3 projects at a time, which is both highly understandable and respectable.
Again, I'm never really in a hurry.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have I ever mentioned how much I like this thread?

I know you've said I can have stuff for free, but I'd feel bad if I didn't at least offer you something in return.
I'm interested in ooh_shiny's Victini and Christian's Raikou, if that would be ok. Please refer to our PM to discuss offers.

Oh, and I'm gonna be digging through my old saves in search for parents for your giveaway sometime in the next hour, because I said I would two weeks ago and then never got around to it.

EDIT: Trade completed, thanks :D

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings,

First of all thank you very much for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.
Let's not forget that the valuable contribution from people like you are the beating heart of the thread, allowing it to stay alive.

Sure thing, you can have clones of both Pokémon. Absolutely no problem.
As a matter of fact I'd like to give them to you for absolutely free since you've helped me a lot already in the past by checking Egg Shiny Values and by providing me with a lot of advice and help in general.
I'd like to reciprocate the favors and express my genuine gratitude.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
July 1, 2016
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Miria and Skymin_Flower for the amazing Pokémon.

(#054 - Psyduck)

Timid | Cloud Nine
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Mud Bomb, Simple Beam

(#074 - Geodude)

Adamant | Sturdy
Egg Moves: Autotomize, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm

(#151 - Skymin_Flower's ❝ヘッケル❞
)

❝the Unrivaled❞
Received from Skymin_Flower - Nicknamed by Max. Optimizer - NFT

OT: Sugar | ID: 43728 | Hoenn (Emerald)
Jolly | Synchronize | RNG: Method 1
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Will-O-Wisp, Earthquake, Roost, Defog
EV'd (Gen 8): Dragon Dance, Triple Axel, Close Combat, Psychic Fangs
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to German zoologist, naturalist, eugenicist, philosopher, physician, professor, marine biologist, and artist Ernst Heinrich Philipp August Haeckel who mapped a genealogical tree relating all life forms.
For more information, please check the entry of the Mew named ❝セレス❞ and ❝メッケル❞.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is XL-sized.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
CMT for Jolly Hoopa, please.
Thank you for your interest, but I'd much appreciate it if you'd read the rules again, edit your post and include the blue 6th Gen. Pentagon symbol.
It's a common rule here in my thread that shows me that my customer has both read and agreed to the rules.

Other than that you can have the Hoopa for free later together with your EV trained Pokémon if you want.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings everybody,

I apologize for the double post, but can a mod lock this for me please? .com *wink wink*

I am currently not interested in trading anymore. I will probably trade again once the upcoming Sun&Moon games are released.
Until then I will focus on other projects here on Smogon. I am currently also not accepting service requests anymore.
Thank you for understanding!

I would like to thank the people that have traded with me thus far and that have contributed to my collection.
I would be nothing without you guys and girls.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
November 19, 2016
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Lego for the amazing Pokémon.

(#037 - Vulpix)

Timid | Drought (H)
IVs: 31 | e | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Hex, Hypnosis

(#381 - Albus' Latios ♂)
Received from Lego - Free Redis

OT: Katt♥ | ID: 26391 | Johto (Soul Silver)
Timid | Levitate | RNG: Method K
IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30)
EV'd: Draco Meteor, Hidden Power, Defog, Recover
{32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#487 - Lego's Giratina)
Received from Lego - Free Redis

OT: Lottie | ID: 62147 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
Adamant | Levitate | RNG: Method J
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Defog, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Tail, Shadow Force
{248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)