Resource infamy's hot and spicy squadrons - served fresh! (order a squadron for free!)

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
oops i thought i lost the team but i found it again. heres nasty plot fish

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Level: 5
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump/Surf
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam/Blizzard
- Protect

Togepi @ Eviolite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Nasty Plot
- Wish
- Dazzling Gleam

Magnemite @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Flash Cannon
- Magic Coat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Omanyte @ Eviolite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 76 HP / 196 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Croagunk @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 116 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Sucker Punch

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 116 HP / 76 Atk / 236 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Defog

Aubisio's wingull squadron
wingull is a super cute little pokemon. its adorable and it's just weird enough to be great fun. you've also got a cute chinchou set but the rest of the sets are pretty simple. i actually think this team might work.

ericaroselia's exeggcute squadron
this is a bit of a meme team, since exeggcute isn't good. i managed to cobble something okay together, though. hope you enjoy, sorry i couldn't make a better squadron.

party's over's goldeen squadron
i don't really have a lot to say about this squadron. i'm sorry, but goldeen is just a terrible pokemon and i really hated building around it. the rest of the team is pretty shoddy too, not a lot of synergy, but you've got checks to basically all the metagame threats.

Sam-testings's nasty pass squadron
okay, this technically isn't a team i built for this thread, but it's cute and i wanted to share it with you guys. you've got sam's requested core of carvanha + togepi, plus you've got three other nasty plot abusers. snover and amaura are kinda memey together but they make a neat little double snow core for carvanha.

Antgeezy's treecko squadron
after having to build a bunch of teams around memes, i was really hating pokemon so i decided to build this stupid team. it's basically a gimmick but i don't really care at this point. you've got treecko because i had to fulfill a requirement and then you've got the three belly drummers and two memento users. simple and shitty. i'm not gonna build a team around cubchoo because fuck that.

Last edited:
Alright I have a pretty nuts second request, but could you build a team featuring a triple weather core?

For example: Snow Warning Snover/Amaura + Drought Vulpix + Sand Stream Hippopotas. The idea sounds super duper ridiculous but I think it can be done, just as I once used a triple weather core with Rain Dance Manaphy quite a long while ago.

AzureRaptor's triple weather squadron
this is a squadron i've had for a while that i figure i'll show off now. basically, it's triple weather bulky offense, which means that all the pokemon can benefit from their respective weathers better than if they were alone because the others reset the weather. it's got some neat sets, like calm mind substitute gothita (which is pretty standard but isn't used nearly enough) and berry juice amaura.

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
pretty offended that you thought i would accept this garbage. i demand a remake

Can I get a team built around the OG trubbish, Grimer? (I swear this mon isn't as bad as you probably think)

Last edited:
Thank god, I never have to teambuild again.
omg ur back :o

also everybody i'm working on it i just went on a brief vacation but i'm back now so expect squadrons soon

[20:38:47] %Nineage: wait
[20:38:58] %Nineage: i leave for
[20:39:04] %Nineage: like a month
[20:39:12] %Nineage: and infamy becomes a voiced user
[20:39:14] %Nineage: with a thread
[20:39:27] +Based Infamy: yeah BANE approved them :D
[20:39:37] %Nineage: and here i thought bane was macle

Last edited:
wishes's cacnea squadron
i'm not too happy with this team. i was really burnt-out when i made it, and it doesn't have a whole lot of synergy. cacnea is pretty cute, and you've got checks to most metagame threats. sorry for the bad team my dude.

Klinks Awakening's mime jr. squadron
this is a team i built a while back. i don't like mime jr. outside of my beloved baton pass so i really didn't want to build a new squad with it. hopefully this one is good enough for you. you've got a cute little core of magby and elekid and then some general offense stuff.

Blither's grimer squadron
i don't know what the fuck to say about this squad. i was just hating pokemon when i built it so i basically just clicked buttons and hoped it turned out well. sorry dude. it's probably terrible but hopefully it's somewhat enjoyable to use.

Aubisio's zigzagoon squadron
this squadron is weird and probably terrible. this croagunk sprite is what i like to imagine Mambo looks like when he's stoned. barboach is pretty cool. enjoy.

ItzViper482's oddish squadron
you know, oddish is actually super cute. i really like it. the rest of the team is pretty simple. diglett is there because i'd always thought it would be cute to have trapping on a sun team. archen set a registered trademark of infamous industries llc. edit: i swear oddish didn't get moonblast two hours ago.

Black Buddha's dratini squadron
i'm super glad that somebody requested this team because dratini is a really fun pokemon to use. it's adorable, it's strong, it's fringe enough to make you look cool- great fun to be had. you've also got some fun sets with growth foongus and calm mind gothita. edit: whoops i'm sorry, didn't notice you said dragon dance dratini. i'll get that to you with the next batch i cook up, pinky promise.

oMo Storybook's goomy squadron
honestly, when i started to build this team, i really wasn't looking forward to it. i actually had a grand old time- rain is super fun! mantyke is adorable, thunder chinchou is cute, and i like swift swim omanyte a bunch. thanks for the request, it got me out of a slump.

Endal's rhyhorn squadron
rhyhorn is actually pretty adorable, especially this sprite. you've got a fairly standard core in the middle, but i did try to shake things up a little bit with mienfoo. i'm honestly not sure what trapinch does for this team but it's top 5 all time cuteness.

notes
1. sorry about the long delay.
2. please don't take anything i said about the teams personally, i was just grumpy.
3. if you want you can suggest anime for me to watch instead of building your teams. here's my mal profile.
4. have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Blither's grimer squadron
i don't know what the fuck to say about this squad. i was just hating pokemon when i built it so i basically just clicked buttons and hoped it turned out well. sorry dude. it's probably terrible but hopefully it's somewhat enjoyable to use.
Well for a start it's completely free so I can't exactly complain ;). Anyway the team is actually pretty fun, particularly the god-tier bronzor set. Thanks fren :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)