Introduction to Triples Shedinja Metronome Battles

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now they always say congratulations.
You worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.

Congratulations on your very first published TFP article, TMan87! You've come a long way my friend, I'm very proud of you!
The article is overall a nice read with a lot of humorous ways of expression and clever references for attentive readers!
I welcome this opportunity to wish you lots of fun and creativity for future articles!

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The article is overall a nice read with a lot of humorous ways of expression and clever references for attentive readers!
I welcome this opportunity to wish you lots of fun and creativity for future articles!
Totally was like that since the beginning, and I totally didn't need you scolding me, now did I? (thanks anyway)

In the a rank moves section, it incorrectly states that magma storm is 85% accurate; its 75%.

Otherwise, this was a very enjoyable read; TSMB for OMotM!
Well damn, I'll edit it later. Thanks nonetheless!

Reactions: Wob

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
What rank are Beat Up and Rock Blast? They're the only multi-hit moves that break through Focus Sash.
Yeah, I believe I forgot a bunch of moves, Beat Up being the most obvious, mainly because they never showed up during my test games with Max. Optimizer...
They'd probably be S-rank though.

Focus Sash also works on your own confusion damage, at least on the sim.
Simple Beam is an alternative to Worry Seed/Gastro Acid.
Conversion2 is... situational.

I love all the jokes you included in this so much, well written and fun to enjoy (probably going to play the hell out of this).

Also, Lovely Kiss is listed as a confusion-inducing move, but it actually puts the target to sleep. I think you meant to put Sweet Kiss

Reactions: Jho
Also, Lovely Kiss is listed as a confusion-inducing move, but it actually puts the target to sleep. I think you meant to put Sweet Kiss
This ones my bad, it was brought up and I thought Id changed it, even made a post saying I made the change must've not saved ig
Apologies :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)