Gen 6 Is it a waste of time to train a full UBER's team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the "Competitive" side of Pokemon and was wondering if it would be smarter to spend time IV/EV training an OU team. Thoughts?

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Hello welcome to Smogon! I would recommend refraining from making threads like these for simple/general questions and answers, since we already thread for this and you need permission from a moderator of the sub-forum to make a thread, the simple questions thread can be found Here.

To answer your question, making an in-game Ubers team requires a lot of work, compared to the effort for an OU team having to Soft reset for desired IVs / Natures or transferring from previous games exclusives like for example, Defog Giratina can really amount, if you're trying to get into competitive on the 3DS I would recommend going for an OU team (since you can breed / capture a majority of the pokemon much readily available) unless you are truly dedicated, hope this helps.

^

Make sure you check the rules for the forums (and the subforum you are posting in) before making any more threads or posts to ensure you are in the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)