Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o Discussion

I would definitely run it with Dragon Dance, the other interesting set that could be pulled off might be Belly Drum. If you could set up Sticky Web, Baton Pass speed, spread Paralysis, and/or use Autonomize with it, you could easily tear apart teams.

That does change everything if confirmed. Though it might just be a programming error on GFs part. But I shouldn't be pessimistic, the move makes sense thematically. And if Kommo o learns Shell Smash it'll be an OU staple for sure
But it has no shell...

...but lots of scales. Scales are practically shells right? Mini shells. And turtles have scales.
I understand that it has some kind of armor on it... but plenty of pokemon have armor on them yet don't learn Shell Smash. All Pokemon that learn it (bar Smeargle of course, and maaaaaaaybe Barbaracle if we stretch a bit) have some kind of shell on them.

Wouldn't Dataminers have found out if it gets Shell Smash???

I want to he hopeful but its seeming like an oversight on GFs part... maybe it will turn up in a 3rd game release?

I battled someone in the Battle Tree with a Kommo-o and was surprised it used Shell Smash.
I looked in its learnset but it wasn't listed there.

This changes everything!
Oh. Assuming your picture isn't telling any lies somehow, I wonder how many moves other Pokémon may have that are not listed in the leaked movesets.

Okay so I managed to get its moveset through mock battle.
Kommo-o
Item:White Herb
-Shell Smash
-Outrage
-Sky Uppercut
-Poison Jab

I doubt this is an error. Maybe there is another way getting this move.

Okay so I managed to get its moveset through mock battle.
Kommo-o
Item:White Herb
-Shell Smash
-Outrage
-Sky Uppercut
-Poison Jab

I doubt this is an error. Maybe there is another way getting this move.
Moveset is completely legal for regular Kommo-o and the white herb too hm....

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so I know it's way too early to just assume Kommo-o gets Shell Smash since this just came out of nowhere despite the fact that people have datamined pretty much everything, but if it does gets Shell Smash, then I'm really glad it doesn't get Close Combat.

i assume pairing shell smash with CLanging scales is a huge nono? I would think a mixed attacked would be great with those stats, but if you do shell smash it hard to do a mixed attacker effectivly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)