JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shoot! I have other things that I'd like from your thread :)
So in order they are the shiny Decidueye, Adamant Buzzwole, Heal Ball Tapu Lele, and Jolly 10% Zekrom. Hopefully you have 4 more wants, haha, but if not I'd be grateful for as much as you'd like to trade.

So in order they are the shiny Decidueye, Adamant Buzzwole, Heal Ball Tapu Lele, and Jolly 10% Zekrom. Hopefully you have 4 more wants, haha, but if not I'd be grateful for as much as you'd like to trade.
You mean 10% Zygarde, right? I'll take your shiny Poliwag, Scyther, Phantump, and Hawlucha. Can these all be gen. 6 trades? :)

Actually, let's all do the trades on gen. 6. If you don't mind. I do most of my breeding there and these pokes would be perfect as parents.

You mean 10% Zygarde, right? I'll take your shiny Poliwag, Scyther, Phantump, and Hawlucha. Can these all be gen. 6 trades? :)

Actually, let's all do the trades on gen. 6. If you don't mind. I do most of my breeding there and these pokes would be perfect as parents.
Yea I meant Zygarde, not sure where Zekrom came from. We can do all of your trades on Gen 6 (and Genesect if you have it on a Gen 6 cartridge) and then switch over for the Gen 7 Pokemon. I'm looking forward to trading later. One last thing - do you want an everstone on Phantump so it doesn't evolve?

Yea I meant Zygarde, not sure where Zekrom came from. We can do all of your trades on Gen 6 (and Genesect if you have it on a Gen 6 cartridge) and then switch over for the Gen 7 Pokemon. I'm looking forward to trading later. One last thing - do you want an everstone on Phantump so it doesn't evolve?
You want the Genesect on gen. 6? I have it on both cartridges so you can get it on either one. And Eversone would be nice. Forgot about that lol

I want the remaining 4 Power items for 2 of my pokes + Slowbronite for the third one.

Thanks! I really like your thread too. You've got quite the collection of Pokemon. That means you've got a lot of Pokemon that I'm rather interested in. I'd like the Shiny Noibat (can we trade this in gen. 6 if possible?), Shiny Safari Ball Hippowdon, and lastly the Shiny Dream Ball Slowbro :)

Looking forward to trading with you!
Sure I can get you those. Anything else I can get you for a Cressila and a Heatran as well?

You want the Genesect on gen. 6? I have it on both cartridges so you can get it on either one. And Eversone would be nice. Forgot about that lol
I'd rather have it on Gen 6. I've made the everstone mistake before (and probably will again) so I try to bring it up. I'll be home tonight, let me know when you're available to trade.

Sure I can get you those. Anything else I can get you for a Cressila and a Heatran as well?
Sorry Torqan, just realized that I already have a Power Lens in my inventory. It's okay, though. You'll still get the Pokemon you wanted for the 3 Power Items + Slowbronite. Also, a Choice Scarf & Choice Band for both would be great.

I'd rather have it on Gen 6. I've made the everstone mistake before (and probably will again) so I try to bring it up. I'll be home tonight, let me know when you're available to trade.
Okay I'll trade it to you there then. I'll be online around 11 PM to 12 AM CST. I can't be on for too long since I have work the next day.

It's finally here! My first Gen. VII TSV hatch.

Wimpod (M) | #767 | Adamant | Wimp Out
31/31/31/X/31/31
Spikes | Metal Claw | Wide Guard | Aqua Jet
OT: Bryce (579675)
Bred by me and TSV hatched /u/bryce0110. Do not redistribute

Sorry Torqan, just realized that I already have a Power Lens in my inventory. It's okay, though. You'll still get the Pokemon you wanted for the 3 Power Items + Slowbronite. Also, a Choice Scarf & Choice Band for both would be great.

Okay I'll trade it to you there then. I'll be online around 11 PM to 12 AM CST. I can't be on for too long since I have work the next day.

I've got all those for you. Just send me a PM whenever you're available to trade.

anything u want for tapu lele, impish zygarde, aegislash, Jirachi, shiny froakie, brave and shiny genesect?

I have a modest volcanion, a timid lunala, impish and careful celesteela and naive pheromosa.

anything u want for tapu lele, impish zygarde, aegislash, Jirachi, shiny froakie, brave and shiny genesect?

I have a modest volcanion, a timid lunala, impish and careful celesteela and naive pheromosa.
Hi, do you have anything else for trade? I have most of those pokes.

Newly added:

Slowbro (M) | #080 | Bold | Regenerator
31/X/31/31/31/31
EV's: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
Yawn | Calm Mind | Scald | Slack Off
OT: Erie (41208)
Received from WubbaLubba. Fully redis

Phantump (M) | #708 | Impish | Harvest
31/31/31/X/31/31
Bestow | Grudge | Imprison | Venom Drench
OT: Shayla (17942)

Hippowdon (F) | #450 | Impish | Sand Stream
31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 SpD
Earthquake | Yawn | Slack Off | Whirlwind
Can relearn: Stockpile | Curse
OT: Bluemew (33207)

Hi there! I have the Adamant HA Mudkip if you're still looking for one. I'd like to trade for a copy of the Darkrai please if that's okay.

Hi there! I have the Adamant HA Mudkip if you're still looking for one. I'd like to trade for a copy of the Darkrai please if that's okay.
Hey, it wouldn't happen to be in a Dream Ball, would it? And female? I'm looking for those although I'm not too sure one can get a female DB HA Mudkip.

Hey, it wouldn't happen to be in a Dream Ball, would it? And female? I'm looking for those although I'm not too sure one can get a female DB HA Mudkip.
I was only going off your wants, so it's in a regular pokeball. It looks like Dream Ball is possible, but I don't have any way of breeding that personally.

I was only going off your wants, so it's in a regular pokeball. It looks like Dream Ball is possible, but I don't have any way of breeding that personally.
Do you have it in gen. 6? I plan on doing my breeding there. If you have a female one, that'd be great but male is fine too.

It's in gen. 7 :( I do have a semiflawless female though.
Semi flawless in gen. 6??? :] I really need it in gen. 6 lol. If it's gen. 7 then I guess I'll take it since I did advertise it on my thread, after all. Just not gonna be as useful since I can't teach that "perfect" Swampert tutor moves like Ice Punch & Stealth Rock.

Semi flawless in gen. 6??? :] I really need it in gen. 6 lol. If it's gen. 7 then I guess I'll take it since I did advertise it on my thread, after all. Just not gonna be as useful since I can't teach that "perfect" Swampert tutor moves like Ice Punch & Stealth Rock.
That's a really good point. It's okay then, thanks anyway.

LF Thick Club for Alolawak. Need one right away for the upcoming competition through PGL. I'll give any Pokemon you want from my trade thread.

LF Thick Club for Alolawak. Need one right away for the upcoming competition through PGL. I'll give any Pokemon you want from my trade thread.
Although I only have 1 Thick Club (and will breed a Marowak another time), I can help you with this bro. My Thick Club for Shiny event Genesect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)