Kiss the Moon,Catch the Wind: Trade Thread-Resident Yveltal: The Bacon Grease Manuscripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit this thread exploded in my absence.

I'm interested in your SR Jolly Hoopa, SR Pentagon HP Ice Raikou, and SR Shiny Xerneas. You can pick any 3 of what you asked if that's fine with you.
Then this 3:

Jolly
Sheer Force
OT: Ruinga ID:60120
Iron Tail/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Naive
Sheer Force
Icy Wind/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Female
Calm
Swift Swim/Water Absorb
OT: Drago ID: 65087
Defog/Icy Wind/Helping Hand/Tailwind
Lv.15

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yes it's a bonafide Shiny. Wouldn't have kept it otherwise. You have a ton of good stuff. I don't exactly know what to pick because of your no 1 for 1 policy.
Oh sorry the 1 for 1 mainly applies to breedable Pokemon. Soft Resets (especially if I am the one doing the CMT :P) are a different story.

So basically you can pick anything that isn't a GameCube origin Pokemon (XD / Channel) and I will trade 1 for 1 for that Zekrom. If you really want one of the GC Pokemon we can work something out :)

Last edited:
Then this 3:

Jolly
Sheer Force
Iron Tail/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Naive
Sheer Force
Icy Wind/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Female
Calm
Swift Swim/Water Absorb
OT: Drago ID: 65087
Defog/Icy Wind/Helping Hand/Tailwind
Lv.15
Very well then. Would you be available tomorrow to do the trade?
Oh sorry the 1 for 1 mainly applies to breedable Pokemon. Soft Resets (especially if I am the one doing the CMT :P) are a different story.

So basically you can pick anything that isn't a GameCube origin Pokemon (XD / Channel) and I will trade 1 for 1 for that Zekrom. If you really want one of the GC Pokemon we can work something out :)

Is your 3rd gen Impish Shiny Groudon ok for it? Honestly Jirachi and XD Lugia are amazing. If we can work something out then that would be great.
Yes of course. Let's trade tomorrow because I've been soft resetting A LOT and battling and I need a break from the game.
You and me both. I'm burned out from Wondercards but Mew approaches in February... Tomorrow it is.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Is your 3rd gen Impish Shiny Groudon ok for it? Honestly Jirachi and XD Lugia are amazing. If we can work something out then that would be great.
Groudon is fine :) and you do have a few other things that I think are cool. Which Vivillon patterns are shiny?

Mini update
upload_2016-2-3_13-31-53.png

31/X/31/31/31/31
Male
Timid
Compound Eyes
OT:Selenay ID: 29089
String Shot/Poisonpowder/Stun Spore/Rage Powder
Lv. 1 Bred on Reddit, hatched on Reddit.

Very well then. Admittedly Diancie was pretty merciful for me as all those came in the span of a few hours. So I can't say it was that painful.

The Lonely Event Rayquaza caught my eye.
I'll get your Celebes cloned right now. When can you trade?

I'll also clarify which guys I wanted...the naughty diancie and timid hoopa

Last edited:
Hey, was interested in Timid Hoopa. Wouldn't mind getting rights to it and the Rayquaza twins (Adamant and Jolly Shiny). CMT for a bunch of stuff and post there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)