Tournament LCPL - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
omg can u not my smogon literally will not load when u post gifs that big so i punched my wall and now my hand is bleeding and im crying thx a lot assholes
Says the guy who was posting ridiculously sized images. Anyway, just for you, I made it a bit smaller.

EDIT: Apparently this wasn't clear, but I know Infamy was memeing. However, stuff not loading is really annoying and in order to not give people issues I don't mind resizing it a bit.

Last edited:
Lost, gg.

Go Goletts!

Edit: Thanks to all the Goletts for helping me this week and having a great team spirit; shoutouts to HSOWA, Shrug, and Dundies for testing with me and giving feedback on the team; fran17 and Berks for helping me build and giving feedback on the team; and especially to PD for giving me a ton of help building the team and testing with me a lot. He was the guy who had the idea of Calm Mind Drifloon + Explosion Gastly which worked really well and he was always glad to help me build and test. I know he's got a bad reputation but he's been a great teammate and I really appreciate his help. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)