Legitimart

Legitimate Username

mad tales of a bloodthirsty corviknight
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Someone asked me to do the art thread thing again. Here it is.
I drew this one a long time ago inspired by one of Regigigas's Pokédex entries. It's really old but people seem to like it so here.
I made this for an art class a few years ago. It's a photograph of a drawing so the quality isn't that great.
This is the only recent Pokémon drawing I've made. I don't really know what I was thinking but I like it.
I jumped on the hype train for this game and drew Hinoka.
That is all I have. I'll try and get more soon hopefully.

Last edited:

Legitimate Username

is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I only have lineart for this because drawing takes time and effort, neither which I have in great supply at this time. I'll have it finished eventually but here's what it is for now.
No this isn't Zoro, it's a joke about how swordmasters in Fire Emblem Awakening always carry two extra sheathed swords that they never use, so I drew this guy in a cool pose because. Also Lon'qu was one of the best characters in this game.

Legitimate Username

Bumping this thread after several months 'cause I did a thing.

Happy birthday to the most adorable tactician in FE: Awakening!
Normally it takes me weeks to do something like this so I went ahead and forced myself to finish in two days in order to practice drawing more efficiently. I may try to put myself on a daily sketch schedule this summer (which would make this thread less completely dead). I don't want to give any guarantees, though. Maybe it could result in me drawing some actual Pokémon-related stuff for once.

Last edited:

Legitimate Username

I did another Fire Emblem one 'cause I'm a nerd. (Chrom's birthday is on the 27th so I'll be doing another of these when that rolls around, but after that I'll work on expanding my horizons.)

Reclassing her to a Hero is basically mandatory. Happy birthday.
I managed to get this one done in three days, although it's a bit more rushed than I hoped it would be. I'm overall pretty alright with how it came out.

Last edited:

Legitimate Username

Another Morgan drawing.

Fire Emblem Heroes mage gauntlet finals, I ripped off a scene from One Piece and made this.

Legitimate Username

hi i still exist but i mostly just do fire emblem stuff now i guess? sumia finally got added to heroes and i've got a lot of emotions that i feel the need to express in as great a quantity as possible

Legitimate Username

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)