Limitless Cup (Round 5)

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
When playing the Sun and Moon Overused Tier, your Pokemon will most likely have items held. What if this wasn’t the case? In this tour, an item/or set of items will be banned every round.
****THE BANS STACK****

Round 1 Bans:Leftovers/Black Sludge
Round 2 Bans:Choice Scarf
Round 3 Bans:Z Crystals
Round 4 Bans:Mega-Stones
Round 5 Bans:Choice Specs/Life-Orb/Choice Band

Best of 1 Sun and Moon Overused with the Tiers Clauses:
Sc Shit:
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.
Bushtush vs. Mindnight
RedEmptionMc vs. fleggumfl
roystopror vs. Floppy
-Snow vs. Welli0u

Deadline Aug 7

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
02:37:08] Plasmagby: can you play for limitless after that?
[02:37:47] lt41y bushtush: sure
[02:41:46] lt41y bushtush: alright
[02:41:47] lt41y bushtush: chall
[02:43:32] Plasmagby: lol
[02:43:45] lt41y bushtush: ?
[02:43:45] Plasmagby: I was gonna bring the exact veil team both of y'all brought
Do you have a replay? I have not been logged in since yesterday it's weird nevertheless
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-6115927

Dont know if this was some elaborate strat you tried to come up with, but this dude challenegd me for limitless about 2 hours ago. I accepted thinking it was you, I know it wasnt some accident that this happened lol. There should be some consequence for this

LOL it's not me really, my only nick name is "Mindnight" or "Esprit nuit" and in gmt+2 the post of the r5 is create in 4am i sleep man, when i wake up, u said "won gg" at 9am.

02:37:08] Plasmagby: can you play for limitless after that?
[02:37:47] lt41y bushtush: sure
[02:41:46] lt41y bushtush: alright
[02:41:47] lt41y bushtush: chall
[02:43:32] Plasmagby: lol
[02:43:45] lt41y bushtush: ?
[02:43:45] Plasmagby: I was gonna bring the exact veil team both of y'all brought

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-6115927

Dont know if this was some elaborate strat you tried to come up with, but this dude challenegd me for limitless about 2 hours ago. I accepted thinking it was you, I know it wasnt some accident that this happened lol. There should be some consequence for this
It wasn't me. (https://puu.sh/wYBhq/80b4ef9171.png) don't be rude towards me if you played someone else, it's up to you to ensure that you're playing the right opponent and if you fail doing so then best is to avoid blaming me for no reason at all. Let's schedule asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)