Lissandra's Ice Palace CURRENTLY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayyum it's been awhile since ive posted for a trade. Hey Lissandra (sounds like u play league ;D)
Im really interested in your Bold HA Poliwag in the Nest ball (31/x/31/31/31/31). Since I dont have a trade thread (im lazy/inactive sorry). So i looked through your thread and the best thing I can offer is a Jolly Skill link Shellder (rock blast, icicle spear) in a dive ball. You keen? x.x

Dayyum it's been awhile since ive posted for a trade. Hey Lissandra (sounds like u play league ;D)
Im really interested in your Bold HA Poliwag in the Nest ball (31/x/31/31/31/31). Since I dont have a trade thread (im lazy/inactive sorry). So i looked through your thread and the best thing I can offer is a Jolly Skill link Shellder (rock blast, icicle spear) in a dive ball. You keen? x.x
That sounds great! It's my birthday today and I start college on Monday so don't be surprised if I don't trade until next weekend if not tomorrow :(( I'll tag you later tonight to let you know. thank you!

Edit: LegendaryPK if IV's (they have at least 4 perfects)/level do not matter to you I have several poliwags. I can maybe trade tomorrow after 6 PM GMT -8

Last edited:
That sounds great! It's my birthday today and I start college on Monday so don't be surprised if I don't trade until next weekend if not tomorrow :(( I'll tag you later tonight to let you know. thank you!
WOAH! Happy birthday ! Definitely go ahead and enjoy your day and congratz ! Yea no worries either way that's fine by me =)

Hey, i'm back, are you ok to trade those 3 for ralts? Also I saw it is your birthday so happy birthday so we can trade next weekend if you want.

Hi!

Could you please CMT for your Mespirit? Feel free to pick multiple breedables if you're interested in those. Also, I can clone if needed so. :)

Thank you!

Hi!

Could you please CMT for your Mespirit? Feel free to pick multiple breedables if you're interested in those. Also, I can clone if needed so. :)

Thank you!
I typically do 3:1 for SR's but I'm interested in these 5
Dream Carvanha
Heavy ball Larvitar
Dream Chansey
Dream Cleffa
Dream Gligar

If you can/want to pick out something else from my thread?

Edit: GiveMeGeno I'd like this spread, Wish/Aromatherapy/Amnesia/Stored Power and a Cranidos? No problem :)

Last edited:
I typically do 3:1 for SR's but I'm interested in these 5
Dream Carvanha
Heavy ball Larvitar
Dream Chansey
Dream Cleffa
Dream Gligar

If you can/want to pick out something else from my thread?
Could I get a HA female Dive Ball Cranidos? Also, I have all in stock but Cleffa. Which EM spread do you want?

It is to late for me to trade, we can trade another time. Can we organise a time to trade as it is easier for me to know that you will be there waiting to trade rather than checking if you are available to trade.

It is to late for me to trade, we can trade another time. Can we organise a time to trade as it is easier for me to know that you will be there waiting to trade rather than checking if you are available to trade.
Sorry, I just started school this week and I often am out all day now. I don't want to give you a time and not be available. Weekends should be better though so message/VM me come Friday.

That's great! I'll be online now. I have already added your FC.
Also, just confirming, I am giving you quick ball carvanha, nest ball snover and dive ball snorunt for your shiny ralts
Alright sorry about the wait^^

Edit: ss1234, that is a MALE snorunt and that is of no use to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)