List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well thanks for going to the trouble of making the edits directly to the list itself, for Unova was anything else really wrong other than scolipede?

I checked all the links before posting that, and aside from Scolipede (Which apparently wasn't the case as there was a male one in the toxic spikes link) and the Axew location... uh... I don't think there was anything wrong? I can't remember if there were other Japanese links, but if there were, I changed the Japanese links in the list itself, so you can just copy/paste everything in the hide box.

Anyhow, I haven't found any of those others yet, but I'll look through my stash of grabs on Dream World soon and see how that works out.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok well I've C/Ped MBEspy's and Cereza's lists up to Hoenn (Cereza I'm assuming Hoenn list is done, if not lmk) for now, thank again btw hope there weren't too many things to change outside of the old mons. MB if you decide to finish the sinnoh list just PM me and I'll add it to the OP if not then I'll take what's there and fill in the rest. Also side note, growlithe has 2 level-ups moves ?__?

Yeah, I'll put any English links for anything that hasn't been found in this topic.

As for Growlithe? Uh... I have no idea. Seeing as the female picture I have states Bite (Back before BW2 was even announced, so definitely a BW1 find), and Cereza clearly used BW1 (seeing as Chatot and Meditite are there). This is just confusing. Maybe what name it brought up for Growlithe changed after an update?

Anyhow, apparently I forgot I used my Black card on another (3)DS to trade stuff over to Black 2 so welp, I can't even access Black Dream World! I'll try again at midnight, as I know I can get a female Mareep picture at least.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Ok well I've C/Ped MBEspy's and Cereza's lists up to Hoenn (Cereza I'm assuming Hoenn list is done, if not lmk) for now, thank again btw hope there weren't too many things to change outside of the old mons. MB if you decide to finish the sinnoh list just PM me and I'll add it to the OP if not then I'll take what's there and fill in the rest. Also side note, growlithe has 2 level-ups moves ?__?
The only thing I'm still missing is sucker punch nidoran-f and female mareep, other than that; I think we're good!

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I'm pretty sure the Castelia City Eevee can't be shiny, as what Hozu said before.
But it's true it's Male-only.

Same goes for Undella Jellicent... can't be shiny IIRC.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
I editted MB's post to include's Cereza's pics, now all we need is tailwind staravaia and east sea shellos with its final special move. Also, just saying this now, bit if anyone notices a picture is rather small and they have a larger image feel free to submit it to me and I will replace it.

Oh you still wanted that edited? I thought you did all the copypasting and were just gonna change the front page. In that case I'll throw this in there too:

Tailwind Staravia
How the heck did I get this first try?

Can't look for Shellos yet since Black's still locked out, I'll try again at midnight (It should fix itself by then)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Oh you still wanted that edited? I thought you did all the copypasting and were just gonna change the front page. In that case I'll throw this in there too:

Tailwind Staravia
How the heck did I get this first try?

Can't look for Shellos yet since Black's still locked out, I'll try again at midnight (It should fix itself by then)
no it was fine, I just editted it into your post for the sake of completeness so that list would match the OP

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't recall ever saying that the Castelia DW Eevee can never be shiny... only never female. I haven't heard anything about shinyness either way.

Don't Know if anyone cares about it, but password for Korean Jumpluff with False Swipe: 목표전국도감완성

I was thinking that it is a one time use password, but it's not. Tonight I'll take prints of the images of this event.

Visit participating Walmart stores in the U.S. to find specially marked Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games. Inside each box you’ll find a code for one of three Sinnoh Pokémon: Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup! Beginning Trainers in the Sinnoh region get to pick one of these three as their first Pokémon, and now you can enter the code on the Pokémon Global Link promotions page to choose your favorite!

You won’t find these cool Pokémon in the wilds of Unova, so don’t miss your chance to get them here! What’s more, these Pokémon have special Abilities, making them different from any of the Pokémon you could transfer in from previous games. Quantities are limited, so visit Walmart stores to find these Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games today!
so that's cool

edit: Oh neat you really do get to choose which one you want on the Promotions screen. No randomness involved

Meanwhile... here in Canada...
Besides, you have to buy the GAME to get the freaking thing. If all does go same as Japan, it would be Male only. Not like that's ever that big of a problem, I rather not have Baton Pass x Speed Boost Blazikens running around.

We are still missing lots of good things...

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
If it follows like the Target Lucario, it'll be free everywhere except Japan and USA in a couple months.
Fixed that. Though you can get around it by creating a new PGL account and setting the region to anything but those two countries. That means you need a new save file...

:(

Hope they do it in other areas.
meh, I need to compile a list of cool shit that we have yet to have a chance to receive: (in English and some Japan as well)

- Bulbasaur Line
- Zapdos
- Totodile Line
- Cyndaquil Line
- Suicune
- Raikou
- Snivy Line
- Litwick Line

idk... what else is there?

If it follows like the Target Lucario, it'll be free everywhere else in a couple months.
Hopefully.

Honestly this is probably the worst waiting point since the only stuff left to get is stuff I'm sure they want to keep very rare. Who knows if they'll even release females of the starters.

It's such a bummer really, I've been wanting to get one of my own iron fist infernape for a while. On a side note I won't be able to get any code so hopefully others can take care of that (Since it's probably unique to each game).

I believe on a Special Area just like Pokemon cafe forest that will have all starters or a special female gift for participants of special tournment, just like they are doing with the japanese ones.

I get a very leery feeling that they will do something... like a special mystery gift event that feature all starters. I say this cause there is no sprites for 5th Gen starters in BW2, and I honestly can't think of anything else that they can do.

Ditto for the all Legendary Trios.

Honestly this is probably the worst waiting point since the only stuff left to get is stuff I'm sure they want to keep very rare. Who knows if they'll even release females of the starters.

It's such a bummer really, I've been wanting to get one of my own iron fist infernape for a while. On a side note I won't be able to get any code so hopefully others can take care of that (Since it's probably unique to each game).
Agreed, I have been wanting a legit one to see how a fire punch infernape will fare; since I heard about BW2 Tutors.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I get a very leery feeling that they will do something... like a special mystery gift event that feature all starters. I say this cause there is no sprites for 5th Gen starters in BW2, and I honestly can't think of anything else that they can do.

Ditto for the all Legendary Trios.
That, or release the Unova starters in Gen 6 (or RS remakes, whichever comes first).

BW2 would have been a perfect time to introduce DW BW starters, since they're so boring otherwise. :/ Pretty much the only low point of BW.

The Target Lucario was available via repeatable code in Canada... was the "International" code really not valid for the US? That's wild.
~Uiru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)