Los Pokés Hermanos | Updated 10/25/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dotteh, please CMT for this, I can offer a 31/X/31/31/31/X Bold Smeargle with Wish (not in my thread yet) or a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Premier Ball Honedge. Let me know.
Torchic | Speed Boost | Jolly | Egg moves: Baton Pass
♂ | level 1 | 31/31/31/x/31/31

CTI

black
Mr. Dotteh, I bequeath upon you a shiny qwilfish in exchange for all of your fennekins and torchics, as I am a connoisseur of the fire-type pocket monsters.

Warmest regards,

-CTI

Please cmt for the modest male Goomy and the adamant honedge
I'm all out of Gooey Goomy's, I can breed you one ASAP if you have a Female Huge Power Mawile.

Dotteh, please CMT for this, I can offer a 31/X/31/31/31/X Bold Smeargle with Wish (not in my thread yet) or a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Premier Ball Honedge. Let me know.
Torchic | Speed Boost | Jolly | Egg moves: Baton Pass
♂ | level 1 | 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'm not really interested in either, I can hold one for you for a Timid Protean Froakie (female would be nice) if you plan on breeding them again.

Mr. Dotteh, I bequeath upon you a shiny qwilfish in exchange for all of your fennekins and torchics, as I am a connoisseur of the fire-type pocket monsters.

Warmest regards,

-CTI

I'm not really interested in either, I can hold one for you for a Timid Protean Froakie (female would be nice) if you plan on breeding them again.
I just bred you a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Male Protean Froakie. Let me know when/if you can trade.

will update my stuff later but i want to say that i can buy and trade maison items for those who want them without having to play maison games!

Would you be willing to trade a jolly rough skin Gible or a Rotom for a zubat with
Ability: Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Hypnosis

Would you be willing to trade a jolly rough skin Gible or a Rotom for a zubat with
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Hypnosis
Would you like anything i have on my reserved spot #4 for one of those?

I can also offer a

Sableye in Luxury Ball
31/x/31/x/31/x
Prankster
-Calm
Egg Moves:
Recover

Or

Magikarp
31/31/31/31/x/31
Swift Swim
Adamant

Last edited:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Hypnosis
I'm all out of rotoms and its going to take a while to make more. Is there anything else you like?

Im interested in the impish chespin :)

i have adamant speed boost torchic
barnacle tough claw jolly
beldum adamant clear body

all of the perfect 5ivs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)