M a r k ~ Trade Shop [Update (07/10): 8 New pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a trade or a list of pokémon that can you offer me?
Right now in the middle of Breeding Hasty Lure Ball Absols and Safari Ball Riolus, do have some Moon Ball Seels avaliable, can breed HA Shellos West sea (Dream Ball), Level Ball HootHoot, Safari Ball Aron, Friend Ball Krabby, Dive Ball HA Magikarp, Moon Ball Jynx, (those are a few that i can offer but i have more)

Mine is doing the same thing! I see you on my friend list as online but not in the actual game D: I'll try deleting and then readding you :)
Thanks for the trade :)

Right now in the middle of Breeding Hasty Lure Ball Absols and Safari Ball Riolus, do have some Moon Ball Seels avaliable, can breed HA Shellos West sea (Dream Ball), Level Ball HootHoot, Safari Ball Aron, Friend Ball Krabby, Dive Ball HA Magikarp, Moon Ball Jynx, (those are a few that i can offer but i have more)
At this moment i have to say no, sorry :(

Ok, then what do you want? I can try and get it
I'm looking for pokemon with some peculiarities of old generation/event. Pokemon that i can't do by myself in a easy way. Examples can be Stunky or Nidoran F with Sucker Punch (only from the dream world) or pokemon with similar caratheristic, like pokemon that can learn defog only in the old games and so on (of corse they must be flawless). Or and old gen event with a good spread of ivs and nature

I'm looking for pokemon with some peculiarities of old generation/event. Pokemon that i can't do by myself in a easy way. Examples can be Stunky or Nidoran F with Sucker Punch (only from the dream world) or pokemon with similar caratheristic, like pokemon that can learn defog only in the old games and so on (of corse they must be flawless). Or and old gen event with a good spread of ivs and nature
yeah, i think i have some but some i believe were either suspect or i don't want to give them away. in other words...I have nothing :(

Hello there! Brand new to the smogon forums so please tell me if I am doing something wrong, I am interested in your Movie14 Victini and Sum2013 Keldeo. I have various events legitimate, uncloned events with proof to offer, but if there are any specifics you are looking for, please let me know, thanks!

Hey Markus! I'm interested in your bold Manaphy.

I can offer a shiny Breloom (bred by me): IV: 31|31|31|xx|31|31
nature: adamant; ablility: technician

and a shiny pokeball-pattern vivillon (traded): IV: 31|31|31|31|31|31
nature: timid; ability: Compound Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)