Mafia 101 NOC: game over (mafia win)

Alright, is reveals a lot of things here.

A big problem right now: We're in MyLo. We have to not mislynch, or else. Since we know Haruno was the cop, I'm going to Vote Whydon. Haruno's tunneling of him reminds me of Texas' Percival play, so I am absolutely positive they are mafia.

Also, because I couldn't before DL, let me just respond to this:
It's pretty opportune to take the stance of "I don't want 4 different people being lynched" when you're one of the four in question. It makes me think that you're possibly hopping on the King vote in order to save your own skin.
Well, of course that was part of the influence. Would YOU want to be lynched? Plus, if the 4 person lynch did trigger, then we would probably be in LyLo at best.

I'm pretty sure scum team is Whydon/Blank/Biggie?

There is really no reason to not vote anyone right now considering that I have no idea who scum or town is (Except mafia). But coming from random voting, here it is (HOW MANY SEVENS/2):
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

32 100 36 46 43 42 51 6 77 17 72 7 98 47 12 72 90 87 79 5 63 71 29 70 38 3 29 25 74 97 48 28 48 76 21 1 45 1 94 89 40 52 100 23 53 31 33 88 55 37 91 73 34 54 72 7 38 18 21 65 53 20 68 3 93 18 20 67 83 53 67 34 33 76 51 62 62 53 15 49 54 76 34 60 26 94 86 8 30 8 17 85 41 57 50 8 99 85 2 94
So VOTE HITMONLEET
First post he does, he hops on the me wagon "randomly" after there are already 2 votes on it, and he contributes nothing else.

We cant say he was lying, per se. Its just that Why became suspicious imo because of him supposedly trying to protect Leet. But what he said could also be true, that Leet might not be scum and is Cop-guessed asf. Ofc, none of these are confirmed until one of them flip. Those are my two cents here..
Protecting scumbuddies! Yay!

I have a reads list that I'm going to type up later, but those are just my two cents.

Ok. I was not protecting Whydon, just putting it out there that without enough substance, I coild not confirm Whydon was lying, and I guessed him as either scum because of him protecting someone particular. And the two of them, biggie and Whydon, centered around you, which either means you were cop *not anymore* or an act to keep it between you three.
I unlynched d2 because I already suspected King to be just anti-town and contemplated that Why and Biggie were either both scum or at least one of them.

We are in MyLo. Which means that mafia is going to push hella hard for me because they know that they could probably convince the rest of the village to vote for me since the town cop has been on me since day one.

Since day one, Haruno was basically convinced that I was mafia. Even before they had the chance to inspect anyone, they pushed hard for a lynch on me and did not vote for anyone else at all. If Haruno was so convinced that I was mafia even before the first day ended, then what reason would they have to inspect me the following nights? From my point of view, it is evident that Haruno was so convinced that they didn't even bothering using their inspect on me, which means on the one night that they did inspect someone, they must've hit village.

As for Hitmonleet's "reads", to me it looks like they voted for me and then chose two other people to suspect them as mafia to make it look like he was doing more than just voting for me.

Hitmonleet has concluded that Biggie, Blankslate and I are mafia. Well, let's look at why he thinks that. Well assuming that Hitmonleet is mafia, he is obviously going to push for me since he knows that he could probably convince the rest of the village to do it. Then he suspects Biggie, because Biggie accused Hitmonleet of voting just to save his own skin. Okay...and then he suspects Blank slate because he...voted for him during RVS? And then he thinks that Blankslate was trying to scumprotect me, because Blankslate wasn't sure if I was lying or not. But why is Hitmonleet barely pointing this out at all times? That post was made during the very first day, so why are you barely bringing it up now? To me it looks like Hitmonleet voted for me and then dragged in two people that seem "scummy" so he could make his post more convincing. The only reasoning he provided for suspecting Biggie and Blankslate was one post each (Blankslate's RVS post doesn't count tbh). So from just one post each, Hitmonleet has concluded that Biggie and Blankslate must be mafia. That seems like a bit of a stretch considering that he only provided one post to make his conclusion.

I will post more later. My only request is that everyone takes a look at why Hitmonleet suspects the people that he suspects, and see the flaws in his argument.

We are in MyLo. Which means that mafia is going to push hella hard for me because they know that they could probably convince the rest of the village to vote for me since the town cop has been on me since day one.

Since day one, Haruno was basically convinced that I was mafia. Even before they had the chance to inspect anyone, they pushed hard for a lynch on me and did not vote for anyone else at all. If Haruno was so convinced that I was mafia even before the first day ended, then what reason would they have to inspect me the following nights? From my point of view, it is evident that Haruno was so convinced that they didn't even bothering using their inspect on me, which means on the one night that they did inspect someone, they must've hit village.

As for Hitmonleet's "reads", to me it looks like they voted for me and then chose two other people to suspect them as mafia to make it look like he was doing more than just voting for me.

Hitmonleet has concluded that Biggie, Blankslate and I are mafia. Well, let's look at why he thinks that. Well assuming that Hitmonleet is mafia, he is obviously going to push for me since he knows that he could probably convince the rest of the village to do it. Then he suspects Biggie, because Biggie accused Hitmonleet of voting just to save his own skin. Okay...and then he suspects Blank slate because he...voted for him during RVS? And then he thinks that Blankslate was trying to scumprotect me, because Blankslate wasn't sure if I was lying or not. But why is Hitmonleet barely pointing this out at all times? That post was made during the very first day, so why are you barely bringing it up now? To me it looks like Hitmonleet voted for me and then dragged in two people that seem "scummy" so he could make his post more convincing. The only reasoning he provided for suspecting Biggie and Blankslate was one post each (Blankslate's RVS post doesn't count tbh). So from just one post each, Hitmonleet has concluded that Biggie and Blankslate must be mafia. That seems like a bit of a stretch considering that he only provided one post to make his conclusion.

I will post more later. My only request is that everyone takes a look at why Hitmonleet suspects the people that he suspects, and see the flaws in his argument.
Well then, allow me to elaborate on my positions.

First, you claim that "If Haruno was so convinced that I was mafia even before the first day ended, then what reason would they have to inspect me the following nights?" When they would have ALL the reason to inspect you. That way, they could tell if you were actually town or scum. Note the continued pushing of a Lynch on you by Haruno d2. Logically, Haruno would probably inspected the most suspicious person at that point, to confirm if they were Mafia or not, i.e. you. Plus, it is entirely possible that they randed you n0, and found you were mafia. Your argument is entirely superfluous, based only on the idea that Haruno wouldn't actually care to gather information, or, you know, actually follow possible leads in an information starved game, which, from what I do know about Haruno, makes me doubt that they would not. If they did not know that you were definitely Mafia, they would not have singlehandedly, bluntly accused you and voted you until their death.

Next, you state that "As for Hitmonleet's "reads", to me it looks like they voted for me and then chose two other people to suspect them as mafia to make it look like he was doing more than just voting for me." When, if you had actually looked at what they've done, you would understand my reasoning. Biggie has been, really, no help to the town, posting only 4 times, with empty, lacking statements that add nothing much to conversation. While I will admit, the Blank Slate argument was more of a general feeling, Haruno's opinion on him (which may have, in fact, implied that they had inspected them) made me feel as though they should be suspected, at the least.

Furthermore, you seem to be reneging on your earlier statements:
unvote
vote biggie

jumping on the hitmonleet vote with no reason other than "he's suspicious" rubs me in the wrong way. also considering that he already had three votes on him makes it look like you're trying to jump in the middle of a bandwagon and not draw much attention.
I'm not trying to "defend" Hitmonleet, I was just saying that it's suspicious for someone to jump on the bandwagon with no reason other that "he's suspicious". Hitmonleet is rather suspicious as well but again Biggie jumped on an early bandwagon and failed to justify why.
Again, I'm not trying to defend Hitmonleet, it's just that Biggie's vote for Hitmonleet, to me, feels like they are a bit too excited for a Hitmonleet lynch. I mean, their first post in the thread was basically "let's end RVS and vote Hitmonleet". I'm not saying it's scummy to want to end RVS since a lot of players feel it can go on for a bit too much, but it feels like a push for a Hitmonleet lynch.
Since you're complaining about my lack of evidence, here is a bevy of it for you. Why the sudden change in feeling on Biggie?

Well then, allow me to elaborate on my positions.

First, you claim that "If Haruno was so convinced that I was mafia even before the first day ended, then what reason would they have to inspect me the following nights?" When they would have ALL the reason to inspect you. That way, they could tell if you were actually town or scum. Note the continued pushing of a Lynch on you by Haruno d2. Logically, Haruno would probably inspected the most suspicious person at that point, to confirm if they were Mafia or not, i.e. you. Plus, it is entirely possible that they randed you n0, and found you were mafia. Your argument is entirely superfluous, based only on the idea that Haruno wouldn't actually care to gather information, or, you know, actually follow possible leads in an information starved game, which, from what I do know about Haruno, makes me doubt that they would not. If they did not know that you were definitely Mafia, they would not have singlehandedly, bluntly accused you and voted you until their death.

The game did not begin with n0, it began with d0. So Haruno suspected me because they though I was trying to protect you. And again, all you have to do is look at Haruno's attitude towards me throughout the entire day. Even before given the chance to inspect me, they were so convinced I was mafia. They never unvoted me and they were utterly convinced that I had been trying to protect you. Again, from my POV Haruno was so convinced I was mafia that they did not inspect me, because they 100% believed that I was mafia. Again, if they were so convinced of my guilt, why would they inspect me? I understand that may sound like strange logic, but from what I can see, that's what happened.

While I will admit, the Blank Slate argument was more of a general feeling, Haruno's opinion on him (which may have, in fact, implied that they had inspected them) made me feel as though they should be suspected, at the least.
Wait, what? If you are so convinced that Haruno inspected me and found me as mafia, then you voting for Blankslate because you think Haruno inspected them makes absolutely no sense. Haruno only had the chance to inspect once.

[
Since you're complaining about my lack of evidence, here is a bevy of it for you. Why the sudden change in feeling on Biggie?
Interesting that you and Former Hope both ask me the same thing. I already explained why my feeling changed on Biggie.

vote hitmonleet because at this point I'm convinced that they literally voted for me because they know if mafia convinces the rest of village to vote me off then he wins, and then he grouped me with two other random people and determined that they were mafia after he quoted only two posts by them. he's also convinced that blankslate is mafia because he thinks that haruno inspected him, which makes no sense because if that were the case then haruno would not be inspected me, which means that your reasoning for suspecting me is not true.

i can see a lot with what hitmonleet is saying. haruno clearly thought something was shady with whydon, and though game didn't start n0, whydon's slips in argument are a lot worse, seeming to show no grounds for the counter lynch.

lynch whydon

The game did not begin with n0, it began with d0. So Haruno suspected me because they though I was trying to protect you. And again, all you have to do is look at Haruno's attitude towards me throughout the entire day. Even before given the chance to inspect me, they were so convinced I was mafia. They never unvoted me and they were utterly convinced that I had been trying to protect you. Again, from my POV Haruno was so convinced I was mafia that they did not inspect me, because they 100% believed that I was mafia. Again, if they were so convinced of my guilt, why would they inspect me? I understand that may sound like strange logic, but from what I can see, that's what happened.

Wait, what? If you are so convinced that Haruno inspected me and found me as mafia, then you voting for Blankslate because you think Haruno inspected them makes absolutely no sense. Haruno only had the chance to inspect once.

[

Interesting that you and Former Hope both ask me the same thing. I already explained why my feeling changed on Biggie.

vote hitmonleet because at this point I'm convinced that they literally voted for me because they know if mafia convinces the rest of village to vote me off then he wins, and then he grouped me with two other random people and determined that they were mafia after he quoted only two posts by them. he's also convinced that blankslate is mafia because he thinks that haruno inspected him, which makes no sense because if that were the case then haruno would not be inspected me, which means that your reasoning for suspecting me is not true.
As for your first point, that is entirely subjective, and still, you don't answer the fact that Haruno continued to tunnel you after n1, to the absolute exclusion of most others. From my POV, Haruno suspected you were Mafia, and so they expected you and found out the truth.

As for your second, if things went as you claim, and they didn't inspect you, then Haruno would probably have inspected Blank Slate instead, explaining the post where they said that Blank would be very suspicious if King flipped town, which he did.

Your third point appears to be nothing but a dig and a "subtle" implication of an FH/me scumteam, which is a sentiment I honestly don't get.

As for your last point, I literally explained my reasoning for suspecting the two in my last post. Now I can't tell if you actually read it (as if you were an actual town member) or if you simply skimmed through it to find things to point out, and try and get me lynched instead.

Like we've both mentioned, this is MyLo. Messing up our lynch here or at any other point means we lose. Please, think through things before you vote. Consider both sides of the argument, and reread the thread.

As for your first point, that is entirely subjective, and still, you don't answer the fact that Haruno continued to tunnel you after n1, to the absolute exclusion of most others. From my POV, Haruno suspected you were Mafia, and so they expected you and found out the truth.
I'm not acknowledging it because I already know that Haruno thought I was mafia so they didn't bother inspecting me. I can't really say anything else.

As for your second, if things went as you claim, and they didn't inspect you, then Haruno would probably have inspected Blank Slate instead, explaining the post where they said that Blank would be very suspicious if King flipped town, which he did.
You're basing your entire suspect of Blankslate on the fact that Haruno probably inspected Blankslate, assuming that Haruno didn't inspect me. Again, if that's the case, then you shouldn't be tunneling on me. It makes no sense for you to be on both me and Blankslate. Once again, at this point it just feel like you're trying to do "vote whydon and then choose two other people to suspect so I don't look bad".

Your third point appears to be nothing but a dig and a "subtle" implication of an FH/me scumteam, which is a sentiment I honestly don't get.
All I said was "interesting you both ask me the same thing". See it as what you think it is.

As for your last point, I literally explained my reasoning for suspecting the two in my last post. Now I can't tell if you actually read it (as if you were an actual town member) or if you simply skimmed through it to find things to point out, and try and get me lynched instead.
I did read through your post. Just because I'm pointing out flaws in your argument doesn't mean I'm not village. You failed to provide any substantial reasoning for why you suspect all three of us as mafia. Random evidence =/= substantial evidence. Your argument for me and Blankslate being on the same team is "well haruno inspected one of you, so that means both of you are mafia!" which makes no sense.

You also based some of your argument on the statement that Haruno may have inspected me n0 which is why he was on me d0, even though there was no night zero. Your only reason for suspecting biggie is because of just one post from them, and when we point that out you conveniently mention "it's not just that, it's a lot of other things".

Your entire original post just feels like you needed to start the bandwagon on me so you could win with mafia, but because you thought it would be too obvious to just vote for me, you dragged in two other users, looked for a quick post or two to use as "evidence" (shown by the fact that you literally used Blankslate's RVS post against them), wrote up some reasons as to why you think the three of us are mafia, and then posted it. Then when approached about it, you say the reason you're on me is because Haruno, the town cop, was on me for the past couple of days, but then asked why you think Blankslate is mafia, you say it's because Haruno probably inspected it. So which one is it?

I'm not acknowledging it because I already know that Haruno thought I was mafia so they didn't bother inspecting me. I can't really say anything else.
I suppose this is something we'll just have to disagree on then.

You're basing your entire suspect of Blankslate on the fact that Haruno probably inspected Blankslate, assuming that Haruno didn't inspect me. Again, if that's the case, then you shouldn't be tunneling on me. It makes no sense for you to be on both me and Blankslate. Once again, at this point it just feel like you're trying to do "vote whydon and then choose two other people to suspect so I don't look bad".
You're missing my point here. What I'm saying is that, if Haruno didn't investigate you, like you theorize, then they probably investigated Blank instead. While I will admit that they don't look too suspicious any more, due to me getting my Mafia games mixed up and thinking this started with n0. Also, really, your entire argument just boils down to "Yes, the person who learns people's alignments was tunneling me, but I'm totally not the mafia!"

I did read through your post. Just because I'm pointing out flaws in your argument doesn't mean I'm not village. You failed to provide any substantial reasoning for why you suspect all three of us as mafia. Random evidence =/= substantial evidence. Your argument for me and Blankslate being on the same team is "well haruno inspected one of you, so that means both of you are mafia!" which makes no sense.
Yes, I did get my starts mixed up, so I suspected both of you being inspected, and I'm sorry for that. I'm in a unicycle game, a night start game, and a day start game, so I got confused. Also, yes, I did in fact at least provide actual evidence.

You also based some of your argument on the statement that Haruno may have inspected me n0 which is why he was on me d0, even though there was no night zero. Your only reason for suspecting biggie is because of just one post from them, and when we point that out you conveniently mention "it's not just that, it's a lot of other things".
Yes, yes, yes, I got the start mixed up. For a claimed village member, you seem to repeat the exact same things over and over again in an attempt to appear to be contributing. Also, literally all I did was explain my suspicions in more detail.
Your entire original post just feels like you needed to start the bandwagon on me so you could win with mafia, but because you thought it would be too obvious to just vote for me, you dragged in two other users, looked for a quick post or two to use as "evidence" (shown by the fact that you literally used Blankslate's RVS post against them), wrote up some reasons as to why you think the three of us are mafia, and then posted it. Then when approached about it, you say the reason you're on me is because Haruno, the town cop, was on me for the past couple of days, but then asked why you think Blankslate is mafia, you say it's because Haruno probably inspected it. So which one is it?
Repetition again, check. The whole reason I'm voting you is because I think Haruno inspected you. Furthermore, you accuse me of simply dragging people into this to look less suspicious, when you're just straight up accusing me without any evidence, support, or pretense. And yes, I did "write up some reasons as to why you think the three of us are mafia", because that is scumhunting, something your posts have been pretty lacking in.

Also, to be a bit conciliatory, I just want to say, this has been a very enjoyable argument, and you are quite good at it. I'd like to apologize if I come off as rude.

You're missing my point here. What I'm saying is that, if Haruno didn't investigate you, like you theorize, then they probably investigated Blank instead. While I will admit that they don't look too suspicious any more, due to me getting my Mafia games mixed up and thinking this started with n0. Also, really, your entire argument just boils down to "Yes, the person who learns people's alignments was tunneling me, but I'm totally not the mafia!"
I do understand this. It still makes no sense to assume both of us are mafia because Haruno may have inspected one or the other. You're basically stating it as if Haruno inspected both of us, which wouldn't have been possible.

Yes, yes, yes, I got the start mixed up. For a claimed village member, you seem to repeat the exact same things over and over again in an attempt to appear to be contributing. Also, literally all I did was explain my suspicions in more detail.
Each of my posts in this discussion with you has just been me stating my reasons as to why your argument is flawed. If you fail to acknowledge a point then I am going to bring it back up and show you why the point is relevant to discussion. It's not "repeating to look like to be contributing", it's "restating my points to show why your argument is flawed".

Repetition again, check. The whole reason I'm voting you is because I think Haruno inspected you. Furthermore, you accuse me of simply dragging people into this to look less suspicious, when you're just straight up accusing me without any evidence, support, or pretense. And yes, I did "write up some reasons as to why you think the three of us are mafia", because that is scumhunting, something your posts have been pretty lacking in.
Repetition can be said for you, too. We're saying the same things when we reply to each other, so it's not fair to make it look like I'm the only one bringing points back up when you're doing the same thing. Also, I don't need a quote of you saying "I'm dragging random people into this to look less scummy" to make my evidence factual. All I need is to look at how you supported your argument, which I did. You brought people in the discussion and accused them of being mafia with me, provided one post each to explain why you think so, and called it a day. What more do I need? To me it is clear what your intentions were when you brought up biggie and blankslate in the same post of you voting for me.

I'm not voting for you because you voted for me. That would be OMGUS. I'm voting for you because you failed to provide substantial evidence for why you think Biggie and Blankslate are mafia (one post each isn't enough!) and then included it in the same post where you voted me. As I stated before, it looked like you wanted to start the bandwagon on me because you know it would probably be easy to convince village to do so, but you didn't want to be "obvious" so you brought up two other players, accused them of being aligned with me and then hoped that people would see your post as more than just "let's vote Whydon". That's why I'm suspecting you.

Also, to be a bit conciliatory, I just want to say, this has been a very enjoyable argument, and you are quite good at it. I'd like to apologize if I come off as rude.
Same here, it's all just a part of the game. :)

Repetition can be said for you, too. We're saying the same things when we reply to each other, so it's not fair to make it look like I'm the only one bringing points back up when you're doing the same thing. Also, I don't need a quote of you saying "I'm dragging random people into this to look less scummy" to make my evidence factual. All I need is to look at how you supported your argument, which I did. You brought people in the discussion and accused them of being mafia with me, provided one post each to explain why you think so, and called it a day. What more do I need? To me it is clear what your intentions were when you brought up biggie and blankslate in the same post of you voting for me.

I'm not voting for you because you voted for me. That would be OMGUS. I'm voting for you because you failed to provide substantial evidence for why you think Biggie and Blankslate are mafia (one post each isn't enough!) and then included it in the same post where you voted me. As I stated before, it looked like you wanted to start the bandwagon on me because you know it would probably be easy to convince village to do so, but you didn't want to be "obvious" so you brought up two other players, accused them of being aligned with me and then hoped that people would see your post as more than just "let's vote Whydon". That's why I'm suspecting you.
So, when you fail to provide evidence for your claim, it's fine because "it is clear what my intentions were", but apparently me not providing enough evidence is reason for suspicion? I bluntly stated my reasoning (Biggie has barely done anything to contribute, You were tunneled hard by the Cop, Blank was pretty much a misunderstanding) and yet you seem to think it isn't enough to match you in your evidence. I find it prevalent that you're simply trying to cover yourself up and throw shade on other people to get that last lynch you need.

Since I'm worried that you'll just call in your scumbuddies to stealth me and win, I'm gonna just highlight everyone to check this out:
leprechan
biggie
Blank Slate2356
Texas Cloverleaf
Martin
Former Hope
Shubaka

I'll be blunt here: Since leprechan is banned and we have no substitute, we're technically at 4 v 3, LyLo truely. Since Texas dislikes me, I'd like to plead for you to trust me, if we don't get unanimous village on this, we're gonna lose. I'll be honest, I'm shocked scum hasn't hammered yet.

So, when you fail to provide evidence for your claim, it's fine because "it is clear what my intentions were", but apparently me not providing enough evidence is reason for suspicion? I bluntly stated my reasoning (Biggie has barely done anything to contribute, You were tunneled hard by the Cop, Blank was pretty much a misunderstanding) and yet you seem to think it isn't enough to match you in your evidence. I find it prevalent that you're simply trying to cover yourself up and throw shade on other people to get that last lynch you need.
I already showed evidence for my claim? Like, literally in every single one of my posts actually. You haven't provided evidence that actually supports your evidence. If anything the "evidence" you provided made me suspect you even more tbh.

Claim =/= evidence. Just because you claim something doesn't mean that's you evidence. You failed to provide anything more than a single post as your evidence in your original post. All of the following posts seem to just be you covering up. "Whydon called me out for only using one post against Biggie, so I should say some other reasons too or else it will look like I'm too eager to lynch him." That's the feeling I'm getting from when you tried to backup your post after I called you out.

Since I'm worried that you'll just call in your scumbuddies to stealth me and win, I'm gonna just highlight everyone to check this out:
leprechan
biggie
Blank Slate2356
Texas Cloverleaf
Martin
Former Hope
Shubaka
I am honestly bewildered at this point. Who even says this? Don't you think that if I was mafia I would have told my scumbuddies something a long time ago? It's almost as if you want me to be mafia.

I'll be blunt here: Since leprechan is banned and we have no substitute, we're technically at 4 v 3, LyLo truely. Since Texas dislikes me, I'd like to plead for you to trust me, if we don't get unanimous village on this, we're gonna lose. I'll be honest, I'm shocked scum hasn't hammered yet.
At this point I'm almost convinced that you want mafia to hammer.

wait did hitmonleet literally just tag everyone and then said "im shocked scum hasnt hammered yet" to try and get the rest of mafia to vote for me knowing that they can hammer at this point?

shubaka17 you need to unvote me if you're not mafia because at this point I'm convinced hitmonleet is mafia and is now trying to get the rest of mafia's attention to hammer me

leprechan
biggie
Blank Slate2356
Texas Cloverleaf
Martin
Former Hope
Shubaka
Okay I'm convinced you're mafia at this point, you say you're worried that I'll call my scumbuddies in and then proceed to do exactly what anyone trying to stealth their scumbuddies would do.

Also if you were actually village wtf are you doing tagging everyone when all it takes is two more votes for a mafia to lynch either one of us. Again it's almost as if you want mafia to see this thread and you want them to hammer because you know it'll guarantee the win

Okay I'm convinced you're mafia at this point, you say you're worried that I'll call my scumbuddies in and then proceed to do exactly what anyone trying to stealth their scumbuddies would do.

Also if you were actually village wtf are you doing tagging everyone when all it takes is two more votes for a mafia to lynch either one of us. Again it's almost as if you want mafia to see this thread and you want them to hammer because you know it'll guarantee the win
What I'm doing is trying to get the village in here and hammer you before you call in your scumbuddies to hammer me. You've got the luxury of a scumchat, you can just tag your teammates in there and hammer any time you want. Us village members have to use this thread. I would actually like to give the village a chance to win, what about you?

Also, did I not state in my first post that I would elaborate and post a reads list? Well, your centralization of this discussion has kind of killed that off. At the very least I can elaborate, though.

What I'm doing is trying to get the village in here and hammer you before you call in your scumbuddies to hammer me. You've got the luxury of a scumchat, you can just tag your teammates in there and hammer any time you want. Us village members have to use this thread. I would actually like to give the village a chance to win, what about you?
You're basically doing the same thing by tagging everyone in the thread, which means you're taking a risk of village losing if mafia sees this first.

And again, if I was mafia, I would have told my scumbuddies a long time ago to do something. So at this point it just looks like you're tagging everyone so mafia will see this and hammer me so you can win.

You're basically doing the same thing by tagging everyone in the thread, which means you're taking a risk of village losing if mafia sees this first.

And again, if I was mafia, I would have told my scumbuddies a long time ago to do something. So at this point it just looks like you're tagging everyone so mafia will see this and hammer me so you can win.
Like I said, if I was mafia, I would have done so in the Mafia chat. If I was Mafia, why would I go and tag everyone in the thread and give the village a chance to hammer me? I'd rather take a guaranteed victory over a high chance of one.

Also, did I not state in my first post that I would elaborate and post a reads list? Well, your centralization of this discussion has kind of killed that off. At the very least I can elaborate, though.
You were convinced that biggie/blankslate/me were mafia when you said you would make a reads list. Since at that point you were convinced we were mafia, the only reason I could see you would want to post a reads list was to make yourself look better.

Like I said, if I was mafia, I would have done so in the Mafia chat.

Okay I'm glad we agree then.

If I was Mafia, why would I go and tag everyone in the thread and give the village a chance to hammer me? I'd rather take a guaranteed victory over a high chance of one.
For this exact reason. You want to tag everyone so that when someone asks why you would tag everyone, you could say this. At this point if you and shubaka are mafia then it just takes one villager to vote for me and then you guys hammer and win. Now I'm starting to think that this is the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)