making sunflora work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i know this is a bad pokemon, but its one of my all-time favorites and it has several things going for it. Good special attack and an ability that complements it. Also, it's piss poor speed makes it a good partner for a trick room team. So I think it wants to be on a tricksun team. What would be good partners for it? So that it works out?

The biggest problem i see for it is its poor defenses, meaning it would have a hard time switching in after the conditions that would make it usable are set up. So maybe something that has trick room and wish? But then it would only be good for two turns. Maybe something with drought and wish? but i don't think that pokemon exists...

Wait, what if Trickroom was set up on the turn you bring Sunflora in, then bring in drought Ninetales?

Maybe the moves it could have is
solar beam
earth power
hidden power fire
and giga drain
equiped with a life orb

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sunflora is not viable

source: me, I've tried

basically the only good Sun setter (Zard Y) usually doesn't mesh well with Trick Room, and when your Grass relies on it you need the Grass to actually work well with it; Sunflora falls short here and really only serves as a nuke under TR that dies super fast.

wish it was good though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)