NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well next time just shoot me because f4 with 2 unknowns is much better odds for scum win

^something neither of you thought of that i've been thinking about the whole game smh

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd argue it's not 100% beneficial. As you pointed out Empoof, the sane thing to do is lynch at MYLO while you are still alive. This however would mean scum needs to convince 2 people instead of one that they are not actually scum and all that while not looking too equal opportunity in picking who they want dead. I'd def say as scum I'd always face yeti or hawkie in a 1v1 rather than both at once having to convince one to lynch the other.

I'd argue it's not 100% beneficial. As you pointed out Empoof, the sane thing to do is lynch at MYLO while you are still alive. This however would mean scum needs to convince 2 people instead of one that they are not actually scum and all that while not looking too equal opportunity in picking who they want dead. I'd def say as scum I'd always face yeti or hawkie in a 1v1 rather than both at once having to convince one to lynch the other.
Cool

Regardless of alignment this is a good post

I just asked twin in scum chat when deadline was and it's Tuesday

so feel free to keep up the discord between you too, I'm gonna do my homework and play overwatch in the wrong order, probably check in later tonight.

i didn't like forum for years but i've played like 1249091859139751 different themes real time so mechanics wise im gucci
yeah but I still think neither of you really thought about it. Like I think LightWolf took it into account then made that post with his decision about it.

It's really easy to write off BPV as just a "don't shoot for the rest of the game" target if you aren't the BPV

yeah but I still think neither of you really thought about it. Like I think LightWolf took it into account then made that post with his decision about it.

It's really easy to write off BPV as just a "don't shoot for the rest of the game" target if you aren't the BPV
i think it's meaningless then

I just asked twin in scum chat when deadline was and it's Tuesday

so feel free to keep up the discord between you too, I'm gonna do my homework and play overwatch in the wrong order, probably check in later tonight.
lul holy shit talking about mod interaction is a godkillable offense on some places I've played so I legit thought we lost right here for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)