Matteo's Colosseum: AT THE MOMENT, I TRADE ONLY FOR MY WANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting to confirm -Matteo- has Semi-Redis rights to my event DW Mewtwo and shiny Absol.
Hi Victini! Thanks for the trade and for the post that confirm my rights on Mewtwo and Absol. See you soon

After that, Hi to everyone guys: for the moment my trade thread still be close, but I'll be back for trade as soon as possible

Holy fuck you ripped Fluke's layout so much.

Anyhow, what'cha want for that Entei from Colosseum?
lol, he has very nice banners, and I get ideas for mine from them xD the rest of my layout is mine xD

anyway, for the moment I'm very busy, but if there are some good offers I'll trade. At the moment my best want are event Pokemon, especially from 5th generation

lol Gundam

Anyhow, nice thread. Could you CMT for that shiny Suicune from the 13th movie?
Hi Fluke. Sorry, but in those days, I canìt trade... Anyway, you have more than one pokemon that interest to me. are there anyone pokemon after suicune that you'd like? Can I ask redistribution right on you Pokemon? I can pay them more for the redis

Hi Fluke. Sorry, but in those days, I canìt trade... Anyway, you have more than one pokemon that interest to me. are there anyone pokemon after suicune that you'd like? Can I ask redistribution right on you Pokemon? I can pay them more for the redis
You can ask for redis right, but then I'd want redis rights on your Pokemon too. I'm also interested in your Deoxys from Pokémon Colosseum and Rapidash from Pokémon XD.

You can ask for redis right, but then I'd want redis rights on your Pokemon too. I'm also interested in your Deoxys from Pokémon Colosseum and Rapidash from Pokémon XD.
ok, so you are interested to 3 of my pokemon, right? suicune, rapidash and deoxys (deoxys is from ranger, not colosseumXD), right? in this case, I'll search 3 pokemon from you trade, but for the moment I can't trade, sorry.. I hope to return available for the trade in the next days

for the redis right, normally I trade 1:2, so, two of my pokemon for one of yours plus redis right. do you prefer redis for redis?

ok, so you are interested to 3 of my pokemon, right? suicune, rapidash and deoxys (deoxys is from ranger, not colosseumXD), right? in this case, I'll search 3 pokemon from you trade, but for the moment I can't trade, sorry.. I hope to return available for the trade in the next days

for the redis right, normally I trade 1:2, so, two of my pokemon for one of yours plus redis right. do you prefer redis for redis?
I prefer redis for redis, yes.

Yes I am still interested. Did you already choose 3 of my Pokemon?
Depend on what pokemon do you want from me. Event Suicune, Deoxys (what nature?) and rapiash, right? How many redistribution rights do you need? I'd like of sure redistribution on one of yours pokemon, that is Diancie. the other two pokemon that I'd like depends on how many redistribution right do you want

Last edited:
Hi Matteo, there were some pokemon that were interesting to me but nothing that would make me want to give up redistribution rights to my Rayquaza sorry.

Hi Matteo, there were some pokemon that were interesting to me but nothing that would make me want to give up redistribution rights to my Rayquaza sorry.
Hi Gabe! ok, doesn't matter for the redistribution rights: I'd like your rayquaza even if I'll can't trade it.What would you like for it?

Depend on what pokemon do you want from me. Event Suicune, Deoxys (what nature?) and rapiash, right? How many redistribution rights do you need? I'd like of sure redistribution on one of yours pokemon, that is Diancie. the other two pokemon that I'd like depends on how many redistribution right do you want
Well I'd honestly just trade without giving or receiving distribution rights. Is that also an option?

Well I'd honestly just trade without giving or receiving distribution rights. Is that also an option?
I understand, but the problem is that I need rights only on diancie. the other Pokemon that I need from your trade threads are fully redis, so I think that for those there aren't problem, right? for diancie, I've got the one from cjlabode2nd, that is hasty 30-31-31-31-31-31, so in true I'm only looking for a Diancie that I can trade, like yours, otherwise I have the one of cjlabode2nd: if you want, I can give you redis on one of my Pokemon, otherwise I can pay with more than one. If you want I can give you the three Pokemon that you'd like only for diancie with rights and yours fully redis timid mewtwo. What do you prefer? In any case remember that today is the last day that I can trade for sure: from tomorrow I'm not able to trade when I wish... Sorry

Last edited:
I understand, but the problem is that I need rights only on diancie. the other Pokemon that I need from your trade threads are fully redis, so I think that for those there aren't problem, right? for diancie, I've got the one from cjlabode2nd, that is hasty 30-31-31-31-31-31, so in true I'm only looking for a Diancie that I can trade, like yours, otherwise I have the one of cjlabode2nd: if you want, I can give you redis on one of my Pokemon, otherwise I can pay with more than one. If you want I can give you the three Pokemon that you'd like only for diancie with rights and yours fully redis timid mewtwo. What do you prefer? In any case remember that today is the last day that I can trade for sure: from tomorrow I'm not able to trade when I wish... Sorry
I'd rather not give redistribution rights on my Diancie. I've done it once on my Kyurem but it just didn't feel right. Maybe I will change my mind later this week, but for now it's a no.

Guess we don't have a deal then :/

I'd rather not give redistribution rights on my Diancie. I've done it once on my Kyurem but it just didn't feel right. Maybe I will change my mind later this week, but for now it's a no.

Guess we don't have a deal then :/
Don't worry, I understand. in any case, I think that giving and receiving redistribution rights is a method to do more trade and in general e method for increasing the value of the trade thread, and this thing work for every the two traders. you don't have to worry about the respect of the rights: like you see, I ask about a diancie just because I can't trade the mineXD

Anyway, if you change idea about Diancie, I'll be happy to trade :)

Hello, please CMT for this:

Murilo's Celebi from Pokemon Bank Event, Lv 100, Luxury Ball (Murilo, 36469, SPA)(Kalos, X/Y)
Calm, Natural Cure
IVs
: 31-14-31-31-31-31 - HP Dragon
EVs: /
Moves: Recover, Energy Ball, Leech Seed, Thunder Wave
Egg / Tutor / Event Moves: /
Redis Right: Fully redis
Note: This is the event Celebi that you can download from the Pokemon Bank from 14 February 2014 to 30 September 2014 on X and Y games; not available UT version.

Hello Luxpluff. Are you a fan of Batman XD?

First of all, is Celebi the only Pokemon that you'd like? after that, Can I ask you a capture project? in particular Ho-oh from emerald in this your save

Vini - 64863/05024 - Method 1 - Adamant 31/31/31/23/31/31 Ability 0 - Frame 623,605,970 (emulator)

is it possible? I search also Pokemon with redistribution rights, and eventually for them I can pay more

Last edited:
Hello Luxpluff. Are you a fan of Batman XD?

First of all, is Celebi the only Pokemon that you'd like? after that, Can I ask you a capture project? in particular Ho-oh from emerald in this your save

Vini - 64863/05024 - Method 1 - Adamant 31/31/31/23/31/31 Ability 0 - Frame 623,605,970 (emulator)

is it possible? I search also Pokemon with redistribution rights, and eventually for them I can pay more
Hi Matteo, yea, Batman is awesome.

Yes, only Celebi for now. I'm most interested in Gen VI events atm. Did you get that Celebi here at Smogon?

Ho-Oh can be done, but advancing 600 million frames takes a lot of time. Redis Rights are a given if I do a project for you.

EDIT: Scratch that, I have Save-states very close to the target frame. I can do Ho-Oh this weekend, probably. What Pokéball do you want it in?

Hi Matteo, yea, Batman is awesome.

Yes, only Celebi for now. I'm most interested in Gen VI events atm. Did you get that Celebi here at Smogon?

Ho-Oh can be done, but advancing 600 million frames takes a lot of time. Redis Rights are a given if I do a project for you.

EDIT: Scratch that, I have Save-states very close to the target frame. I can do Ho-Oh this weekend, probably. What Pokéball do you want it in?
lol, another fan of Batman: I started to saw him when I was a child xD

anyway, I'd like Ho-oh in premier ball, but since you'll going to capture it this week end, can you wait some hour for the confirm? Probably the same Pokemon was taken by skymin, so I prefer to know what she'll do, also because with her I'll have not redistribution rights, so I probably prefer yours

Another thing: have you other savs with perfect shiny spreads?

lol, another fan of Batman: I started to saw him when I was a child xD

anyway, I'd like Ho-oh in premier ball, but since you'll going to capture it this week end, can you wait some hour for the confirm? Probably the same Pokemon was taken by skymin, so I prefer to know what she'll do, also because with her I'll have not redistribution rights, so I probably prefer yours

Another thing: have you other savs with perfect shiny spreads?
The Batman Animated Series are, to this day, my favorite cartoon.

I'll probably do Ho-Oh either way. You're absolutely free to choose whichever you prefer.

For a list of my save files, see the first post of my Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)