Maybe I can RNGed You something? Feat. Competitive Shinys, Wondercards and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry the Darumaka you listed is adamant but the one you trade to me is a jolly nature one . I don't want a jolly Darumaka .

Also, can you please advertise your pokemon correctly in your trade thread ?

2/7 (Daramuka and the Ice Cream) pokemon are nickname without mentioning them in your thread, one pokemon (the duck) is not at lv 1 .

Last edited:
The Plusle and Minun are still waiting for you. I'm available the entire day. Let me know when you're free.

Honestly im not sure or can't be exact per every stat but when I go to the person to inspect the iv's on white version ( haven't moved it to my alpha sapphire yet) Im told its potential is above average and its best stat is the attack stat. If you'd like I could trade it to you if you know how to figure that stuff out. Im sort of a new to this so I apologize.

Honestly im not sure or can't be exact per every stat but when I go to the person to inspect the iv's on white version ( haven't moved it to my alpha sapphire yet) Im told its potential is above average and its best stat is the attack stat. If you'd like I could trade it to you if you know how to figure that stuff out. Im sort of a new to this so I apologize.
Not trying to screw with you or break deals but on Smogon were generally only trade pokemon (with very rare exceptions) of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IV sets exceptions are made for Hidden powers but generally people want perfect IV's. Unless you breed for them, Soft reset in gen 6 or can RNG chances are most people on this site aren't interested in your pokemon regardless of if it's shiny. Shinies aren't that rare given we can TSV hatch them or RNG them in gens 3,4 and 5

WastorOfTime is right I'de prefer you breed a perfect iv monst by tsv! A sunkern for example? WOuld you do this for my Frosty? Take your time.

New Trophy Case

Pokemon: Heatran (485)
Nature: Naive
IVS: 21/31/31/7/13/31
UT
Attacks:
Lava Plume
Crunch
Metal Sound
Scary Face

Pokemon: Uxie (480)
Nature: Weird
IVS: 31/31/X/29/31/27
For Trade!

UT

Last edited:
WastorOfTime is right I'de prefer you breed a perfect iv monst by tsv! A sunkern for example? WOuld you do this for my Frosty? Take your time.
MAJOR EDIT:

DO: Gaudi ID:50 117
Pokemon: Regice (378)
Nature: Quiet
IVS: 31/31/31/27/24/29
UT
Attacks:
Curse
Amnesia
Bulldoze
Anciant Power

FOR TRADE!

DO:
Gaudi ID:50 117
Pokemon: Registeel (379)
Nature: Hasty
IVS: 31/31/17/19/22/31
UT
Attacks:

Curse
Amnesia
Wall of Steel
Anciant Power
FOR TRADE!

Last edited:
A friendly reminder. It has been 2 weeks since we trade but you haven't fix your pokemon .

i'm sorry the Darumaka you listed is adamant but the one you trade to me is a jolly nature one .

Also, can you please advertise your pokemon correctly in your trade thread ?

2/7 (Daramuka and the Ice Cream) pokemon are nickname without mentioning them in your thread, one pokemon (the duck) is not at lv 1 .

Hi! Nice trade thread you have there. CMT for the following shinies:
Pokemon: (#043) Oddish (♀)
OT: Adrian Id No: 49 135
Nature: Bold Ability: Run Away
IV: 31.7.31.31.31.31
UT
EM: Moonlight, Giga Drain
Notes: Bred By me, hatched by flabbyfox on Reddit. Thanks to Chester for giving me the parents.

Pokemon: (#193) Yanma(♀)
OT: Debra Id No: 38 322
Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes
IV: 31.31.31.31.31.31
UT
EM: U-Turn, Bug Buzz, Air Slash
Notes: Bred By me, hatched by Redacted1 on Reddit. Thanks to Chester for giving me the parents.

Pokemon: (#506) Lillipup (♂)
OT: Shann Id No: 17 604
Nature: Adamant Ability: Vital Spirit
IV: 31.31.31.31.31.31
UT
EM: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Pursuit, Crunch
Notes: Bred By me, hatched by bulbanice on Reddit.

Pokemon: (#527) Woobat (♂)
OT: Matt Id No: 27 819
Nature: Timid Ability: Simple
IV: 31.29.31.31.31.31
UT
EM: Calm Mind, Roost, Stored Power
Notes: Bred By me, hatched by RedditBlakDragon on Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)