MegaCharizard's Trade Thread: New Hasty Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm the opposite (-5). Would you be available Monday morning (your time)?
Maybe.. I'll VM you when I have your mons ready.

Rollout Shuckle said:
Wow, this is quite a collection!I would like one of those fine Squirtles, please. My favorite character is definitely Brock in the earlier seasons. I deposited a Lv. 1 Bold male Snivy with the message "/O.o/", thanks in advance for the Squirtle!I am also interested in that Skarmory, I can trade you a Repeat Ball Jolly Darumaka for it. Are you interested?
I'll reserve one for you. You can collect her along with the skarmory on sunday. Just wondering if the Darumaka has it's HA?

Just wondering but why did you link me to Rollout Shuckle's profile :/

Cretacerus said:
Yeah, I should be able to make it at that time, I'll pm you about the exact timing tomorrow^^
Okie dokie.

Ksh13 said:
I'm away for the weekend, but if you still can trade next week I'll be happy to complete the trade.
That works for me. Just shoot me a VM whenever you can trade. I'll be available almost all day from monday unless I have a lot of homework.

Hey there, good luck with your trade thread! Would I be able to get one of your giveaway Squirtles please? I've deposited a level 31 male Pawniard, IGN Steve, message "Mega C 25" for it. My favourite character from the game series is Giovanni. I always felt he made quite a good villain. They made him classically evil, in some sense. Thank you very much by the way, it's a generous giveaway for starting this thread up.

Hey there, good luck with your trade thread! Would I be able to get one of your giveaway Squirtles please? I've deposited a level 31 male Pawniard, IGN Steve, message "Mega C 25" for it. My favourite character from the game series is Giovanni. I always felt he made quite a good villain. They made him classically evil, in some sense. Thank you very much by the way, it's a generous giveaway for starting this thread up.
Sent, enjoy^^

New Update in the SR section:
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
golurk.gif
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Golurk
OT: Umang | ID: 47461
Lvl. 30, UT
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/30/5/31/25
Moves:
- Iron Defense
- Mega Punch
- Dynamic Punch
- Magnitude
SRd by me on my X save in the friend safari.
Non- Redis

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, CMT for a female spitback of Dream Ball Togepi, and please let me know if anything interests you.

I'm interested in your Dream ball swinub and nidoran spitbacks both female and with HA. Would you take a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm female togepi in dream ball for both of them?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in your Dream ball swinub and nidoran spitbacks both female and with HA. Would you take a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm female togepi in dream ball for both of them?
Deal. I'm sorry, but I will be able to breed them only at about 9/10 hours from now unfortunately, since I have an exam in a few hours. I'll contact you once I'm done.

Interested in:

-Female telepathy Musharna 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg moves in Dream ball
-Female wonder skin Venomoth 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg moves in Dive ball

Would you CMT for them?

Interested in:

-Female telepathy Musharna 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg moves in Dream ball
-Female wonder skin Venomoth 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg moves in Dive ball

Would you CMT for them?
I'm interested in your Loveball Jigglypuff and Safariball Larvitar both female and with EMs. I'd prefer to trade spitbacks for spitbacks as I don't have a lot of time to breed due to college and homework.

Hey
You asked me to post here if i still need a Lileep with Storm Drain and possibly giga drain too

I dont have a lot to offer in terms of trade apart from every type of fossil pokemon and Tyrunts with HA

Hey
You asked me to post here if i still need a Lileep with Storm Drain and possibly giga drain too

I dont have a lot to offer in terms of trade apart from every type of fossil pokemon and Tyrunts with HA
I asked you to post on my profile not my trade thread :/. I'll breed it but unfortunately mine doesn't have Giga Drain. Do you need male or female?

PS: if I remember correctly, Giga Drain is a tutor move in ORAS for Lileep.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned Pawniard/Bisharp in a Level Ball and Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame in a Level Ball are not possible. I think you should take them off your thread, since I'm guessing they're hacked. I can't see a way these are legit. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Anyhow, you told me you were interested in my Net Ball Moxie Heracross and Dream Ball Regenerator Slowpoke. I think I'm interested in your Moon Ball Starly, Repeat Ball Fennekin and Heal Ball Goomy with Sap Sipper. Would you consider this a fair trade? I'm asking since your Goomy has egg moves for a physical moveset (Iron Tail), but has a Modest nature, meaning I'd have to use it to breed for a competitively viable one myself.

Also, can you name the exact number of Fennekin's en Goomy's attack stat?

Last edited:
Hey, as far as I'm concerned Pawniard/Bisharp in a Level Ball and Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame in a Level Ball are not possible. I think you should take them off your thread, since I'm guessing they're hacked. I can't see a way these are legit. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Anyhow, you told me you were interested in my Net Ball Moxie Heracross and Dream Ball Regenerator Slowpoke. I think I'm interested in your Moon Ball Starly, Repeat Ball Fennekin and Heal Ball Goomy with Sap Sipper. Would you consider this a fair trade? I'm asking since your Goomy has egg moves for a physical moveset (Iron Tail), but has a Modest nature, meaning I'd have to use it to breed for a competitively viable one myself.

They are in Timer Balls, not Level Balls.

timer ball
level ball

They are in Timer Balls, not Level Balls.
timer ball
level ball
Yep, they're in Timer balls not Level balls. Thanks guys really appreciate it. :)

Shoot, my bad... I feel ashamed... I guess my head is all messed up from making my trade thread.

Thanks
No problem, mistakes happen :)

I don't think it's a fair trade considering that Fennekin has 12.5% gender ratio and all of Goomy's offensive EMs are physical but Goodra usually goes Special due to it's large special movepool hence the modest nature. So I'm afraid, I'll have to ask you to pick 2, sorry.

PS: Sorry for the late reply sometimes my internet doesn't load the reply box so I have to keep refreshing untill it finally shows. That's why I usually trade after 11:00 pm my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)