MegaCharizard's Trade Thread: New Hasty Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then!

I do have all other event legendaries (Sans Manaphy and Shaymin), including Michina Arceus. All are legit (Though of course not all are gen VI native)

I can offer you three monsters for trade rights to that Timid Hoopa. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
I'm interested in your Hp fire Naive Xerneas that you Soft resetted yourself. Do you think i can get semi-redis rights? If so I'd be willing to trade my Hoopa (semi-redis only for you) for Hp fire Xern with semi- redis rights + couple of credits.

Ok then!

I do have all other event legendaries (Sans Manaphy and Shaymin), including Michina Arceus. All are legit (Though of course not all are gen VI native)
  • If you don't have a thread then please provide detailed information of the pokemon you're offering

I'm interested in your Hp fire Naive Xerneas that you Soft resetted yourself. Do you think i can get semi-redis rights? If so I'd be willing to trade my Hoopa (semi-redis only for you) for Hp fire Xern with semi- redis rights + couple of credits.

• If you don't have a thread then please provide detailed information of the pokemon you're offering
I would trade the Xerneas + 2 others, but I wouldn't give trade rights (to Xerneas). 2 Points from 6 IV Hidden Power Fire is a bit much to ask, even for 5 IV. Let me know if you want three monsters though.

I would trade the Xerneas + 2 others, but I wouldn't give trade rights (to Xerneas). 2 Points from 6 IV Hidden Power Fire is a bit much to ask, even for 5 IV. Let me know if you want three monsters though.
I didn't find anything i need at the moment except for the Xerneas. Can we do just Hoopa and Xerneas both with semi- redis rights?

I didn't find anything i need at the moment except for the Xerneas. Can we do just Hoopa and Xerneas both with semi- redis rights?
No thanks. Let me know if you ever need some stuff though. I don't really trade that Xerneas very often, it's my most prized monster. In fact, I only ever traded it to a trusted cloner who was resetting Xerneas with me at the time, and cant say for his amazing Kyogre and trade rights to it (for just the one Xerneas).

No thanks. Let me know if you ever need some stuff though. I don't really trade that Xerneas very often, it's my most prized monster. In fact, I only ever traded it to a trusted cloner who was resetting Xerneas with me at the time, and cant say for his amazing Kyogre and trade rights to it (for just the one Xerneas).
I understand. And sorry we weren't able to trade.

Hey man i know i asked for ur rayquaza earlier but man do i want this hoopa. CMT for it, willing to do a 2 or even 3 for 1 with redistribution rights if needed. Again, my nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated with more recent pokemon.

Hey man i know i asked for ur rayquaza earlier but man do i want this hoopa. CMT for it, willing to do a 2 or even 3 for 1 with redistribution rights if needed. Again, my nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated with more recent pokemon.
Please CMT for it. My sanity is being destroyed by my Hoopa right now.
Sorry for the late response guys. It was 3:30 AM when you guys posted so I was asleep.

I'll CYT later after I return from classes in 2-3 hours time. Sorry for the wait.

Oh Snaplez : I didn't find anything in your thread that interests me. I'm not a huge fan of Master balls. Sorry.

Viridi : I'm interested in your Net ball Latios. Let me know if that works for you :)

Victini : Sorry for the wait. Hopefully I'll get the Hoopa cloned this afternoon.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I noticed that you're getting a lot of interest in your Hoopa. Need a cloner? I'd be happy to get you as many copies as you need if I'm able to keep one.

If you're all set with copies, then please feel free to CMT for it :)

Hi! I noticed that you're getting a lot of interest in your Hoopa. Need a cloner? I'd be happy to get you as many copies as you need if I'm able to keep one.

If you're all set with copies, then please feel free to CMT for it :)
Hi! Thanks for the offer but I'm good on clones at the moment. MegaSimon another user here already cloned 4 copies for me.

I'll CYT for the Hoopa later in an hour or so :)

Tatertot : I'm interested in your Feb2015 Timid Darkrai.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume this is still open, as I know you are around

I'm interested in these 2 pokemon

Rayquaza
OT: Umang | ID: 06627
Lvl. 70, UT
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Moves:
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Ascent
Notes: SRd by me on my OR save in just half an hour. My proudest SR. It's UT because of fainting on purpose in both required battles.
Non- Redis
Not Redeemable by Credits.

Rayquaza
OT: Galileo | ID: 08055
Lvl.70, UT
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
Moves:
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
Notes: This is the Wifi distribution Ray that happened a few weeks ago. It was SRd by me on my OR save.
Non-Redis
Not Redeemable by Credits.

CMT for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)