is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Did you enjoy your role yes/no, reasoning if possible
sure?

Did you enjoy the game yes/no, reasoning if possible
n/a, was in for like 2 seconds

Would you play in an internet-made game again yes/no, reasoning if possible
yes, interesting mechanics without being too overly complicated

Would you play in an internet-hosted game again yes/no, reasoning if possible
would recommend a cohost until you get a good feel for stuff like gameflow but yeah

hm it was mostly having a bpv so it was pretty passive

working with martin to try and plan things was interesting, after he died I lost interest

yes

Would you play in an internet-hosted game again yes/no, reasoning if possible
yes

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok so a lot to say.

first off: von. Dude. you claimed green after claiming neutral in the thread. that's cool, you gave me some claims. you asked me for 5 missions or whatever yso you'd complete yours for green. told you I didn't trust you, you didn't like that. fine. i told you I'd give you your missions after you inspected my target... and you forgot to submit an action. you, someone who I was told is one of the best current circus players, forgot to submit an action. and after that you had the audacity to get mad at me and act like I'm a moron for not instantly believing you idled by accident? seriously bro? come on. that's ridiculous to me and really annoyed me at the time. you even said yourself it's your second time in 5 years. :/

2: haruno bro I tried my absolute hardest to get you your win. the day twin was being lynched they got lucky and killed our mayor. I'm sorry. we still would be got the lynch off if a couple greens hadn't ignored me and not voted, I cussed them out for that.

3: ok this is at everyone. I'm disgusted at how easy this game was. every single point in this game I felt like I had control, which is stupid. I don't want to keep playing in circus if this is the effort I see. nope, I never betrayed ANYONE past the pancake lynch, and I was genuine about helping b. we had a mission to kill off a full team (knights you blockhead stop bitching at me for making it "unfun" it was my job to get that done). team 1 became that team. yknow how bad activity was? I didn't find acid my 1x 3 person nk, I INSPECTED HIM VIA VON. I found my killer via inspection. that's so stupid. I used him to kill off the last two living killers, along with the 2 I'd already lynched. I singlehandedly killed off every killer because I knew they were the threats. and no, green roles and missions weren't op, I actually think we could be the worst team on paper. I did 95% of the work for green to win, though I appreciate people for trusting me with roles and items when I didn't give them proof I was green. blue tornado gets my mvp, and since I had a full inspect plus a mayor coordination was easy. I had a near full sheet since d4. only bt had access to it. this game was kinda fun despite my mission being stupidly hard compared to almost everyone else (and b's was up there) and my item being destroyed n1. I just wish people cared more about it.

4: duelists should not have been a thing. haruno only almost won because I am nice. I could've easily just told him to fuck off and ignored him the whole game like most ppl did. duelists only won via peer pity, that shouldn't be a thing. no killer besides asek would waste a kill on a harmless neutral so asek kingmade them until he opted to not tell me the truth. btw- asek - i would've been happy to give you targets of every alignment. it's a win win. dunno why you ignored me but ah well, your loss, you and knights should've killed me off.

5: I was annoyed the deaths weren't updated.

6: probably more but I forget and it's late. green 100% won this from c4 when i killed off the final killers. gg all =p i didn't enjoy my role or item. since the former is out of my control and the latter is x'd. Internet hosted fine. fun game.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yah Josh im aware. But it doesn't change the fact at how duelist is a very boring role when you have nothing to contribute and no one really has any reason to ever kill the other bar asek.

Also the reason I didn't answer to josh was that I knew full well I couldn't agree to following his lynch because I tried to get no lynch to happen so I could complete mission. Then I lost interest and didn't bother.

Overall I'd say the game was most interesting until like day 3, when claims, negociations and plans happened, then no nightkill left+lynch being a farce+passive items made the game slow down and die out

Asek

Banned deucer.
well considering my actions seemed to at least effect the game quite a long whilst after i died i should say a little

my plan this game when i saw my role was to kill somebody from a faction then approach them immediatly and offer to work with them, with my item being the negotiating piece for helping me out. I had no knowledge that when my mission was to be completed that i would be removed from the game btw.... i only found that out the day before i died i believe?

i also went to the 2 duelists around day 1. i originally went to haruno, who said he needed a list of people dead, and his item was a one time omni vest. he refused to do any kind of negotiation until i killed twin, which wasnt happening so i went to twin. twin obliged me his bpv in exchange id kill haruno... my only regret this game is that i didnt kill haruno. I tried to sway the lynch onto him but thanks to the prescence of a seriously borked role that didnt work...... sorry twin. i thought haruno had a bpv and u had a lpv to encourage going after each other in different ways... i would of shot haruno early if i knew this was not the case.... haruno dont complain about people having no reason to work with you when you give them no reason to when u lie out ur ass everygame

anyway i killed aska, then went to the cleaned team 1 in knights with my proposal. He was happy to accept at first but i dont know what happened overnight because I woke up and it looked like i was a lynch target? whatever. I sorted mine shit out and got the lynch off me whcih somehow got it pushed onto hitmonleet? wutevs

i killed martin night 2 because he was being lead by the dick by josh.... couldnt have that shit fly when i thought josh would try shove onto me for a lynch. regardless i went to negotiate with moody after this and he was a lot more symphethetic to what i was trynna do... of note i didnt believe the 'double voter' target thing was real and that a mayor of some description had been on hitmon but i was proven wrong when my plan to get haruno killed failed again! gay earth.... at least moody was willing to work with me

i died after this, but my target that night was blank slate. i assumed josh had protection of some sort and knew blank slate was on green

i would of killed haruno night 4 for being a little bitch

Asek

Banned deucer.
i guess if im to somewhat answer your questions the vote doubler made the rest of the teams out of green feel irrelvant and the triple killer had potential to just wipe out a team from n1.... i had fun but there were some questionable balance descisions

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
what was there to work with? rofl. You essentially pulled the whole "ill kill for you after obtaining said item" and it was a safe assumption you'd say the same to twin and potentially swindle us both. Pretty sure it was twin that lied about having a lpv since it was in reality just a -1 vote which is fucking awful for negotiations. I'm surprised you didn't realize how terrible an option it was to be a duelist after receiving it on night 2 i believe? so i just lied in turn since it was the simplest and seeing as how you believed that twin had a bpv I didn't know about the whole winner getting pulled out of the game if anything happens so my b. If i knew that i wouldn't have said anything about giving it to you after killing twin. Though since you were the most likely killer for team B, it was easy selling you out to josh to get you nuked off. I still don't see what you mean by negotiating though since in this game neither duelist had any swing power since there was only one person (you) that had any reason to off us.

Josh

=P
I disagree with either of the roles being op. we were the only team lacking a. consistent night kill which is a HUGE bonus. our missions were significantly harder than other teams which compensated for the vote doubler, and if yall hadn't sheeped me until it was too late it wouldn't have played out like that. don't forget with vote doubler it requires ALL of us voting, showing everyone who green is and leaving us vulnerable. hell, it got destroyed with two lynches left.

Josh

=P
what was there to work with? rofl. You essentially pulled the whole "ill kill for you after obtaining said item" and it was a safe assumption you'd say the same to twin and potentially swindle us both. Pretty sure it was twin that lied about having a lpv since it was in reality just a -1 vote which is fucking awful for negotiations. I'm surprised you didn't realize how terrible an option it was to be a duelist after receiving it on night 2 i believe? so i just lied in turn since it was the simplest and seeing as how you believed that twin had a bpv I didn't know about the whole winner getting pulled out of the game if anything happens so my b. If i knew that i wouldn't have said anything about giving it to you after killing twin. Though since you were the most likely killer for team B, it was easy selling you out to josh to get you nuked off. I still don't see what you mean by negotiating though since in this game neither duelist had any swing power since there was only one person (you) that had any reason to off us.
It was a lpv bro lmao paperblade duplicated it and gave me one

Sorry I haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I should've as a moderator, but things really got out of control here.

I'm going to say this once: personal insults are against the rules of this forum and against the spirit of this subforum, even if it's been a bit of an enduring struggle throughout Circus' history. God knows I've struggled with it myself and so have many of the veterans here at one time or another.

I'm gonna give a pass to everything up to this point but it shouldn't have escalated this far. I'm not a player in this game and I hate interjecting in games I'm not in but when things become too negative it seeps into other games and the Circus community at large so enough is enough at a certain point.

Consider this a general warning to the game that is not aimed at any particular individual(s), though obviously some are more guilty than others. Do not attack other users over a game of (experimental) forum mafia.

If I see more personal attacks here I will start infracting and I'd encourage the players of this game to forward questionable stuff to me since, again, I'm not a player and am not monitoring this game closely. I really, sincerely hope I don't have to post in this thread again, and I hope not to receive any complaints of abuse from its' players. Please don't comment on or point fingers regarding this post.

Sorry for the distraction and carry on.
fuck you unclesam imma talk all the shit i want to

real talk though i thought von's post was really funny although if what josh says it's true which i have on reason not to believe then l o l. not sure what my team did this game but sorry i subbed out life is currently too hard for me to play mafia. idk i feel like the concept of this game was good although some of the missions seem ??? to me but i dunno i guess that had to be the case to have some variety. unicycle would have been better too i think. i think martin could've done a better job organizing our team but i dunno i couldn't really do much to help him out but yea. prob should've hooked up with blazade but tbh i kinda forgot. oh well gg

3: ok this is at everyone. I'm disgusted at how easy this game was. every single point in this game I felt like I had control, which is stupid. I don't want to keep playing in circus if this is the effort I see.
you should consider joining games that people are putting more effort in :]

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
first off: von. Dude. you claimed green after claiming neutral in the thread. that's cool, you gave me some claims. you asked me for 5 missions or whatever yso you'd complete yours for green. told you I didn't trust you, you didn't like that. fine. i told you I'd give you your missions after you inspected my target... and you forgot to submit an action. you, someone who I was told is one of the best current circus players, forgot to submit an action. and after that you had the audacity to get mad at me and act like I'm a moron for not instantly believing you idled by accident? seriously bro? come on. that's ridiculous to me and really annoyed me at the time. you even said yourself it's your second time in 5 years. :/
I thought you were acting like a moron long before day 2. I could have solved my mission on N0, cleaned a bunch of people for you in the process, or just done so with little risk on your end. I was 1 mission away from succeeding at several points and told you so. Instead you kept making up reasons to distrust me. Remember when you accused me of giving a bad inspection result on Pidge? Literally 5 minutes after I told you that pidge told me that his win condition was the dongers thing? which was true. I did nothing but tell you detailed truth and you contrived everything I said into being a lie. You can't play high horse on this shit after being thoroughly proven wrong.

I didn't send in my night 1 action because I didn't like playing anymore. You kept whining that people in the team chat weren't talking to you. I suspect the two things are related.

I've seen you play well and obviously you didn't totally fuck up this game, but we won with only 4 missions (and by my count it should be five shouldn't it? how'd we screw up one of the item missions?). That came so very close to being three.

Josh

=P
it should've been 5. blank slate said he completed his mission. this is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about

but, nah, the ones we completed were solid. acid fucked up by idling n1 imo. I wasn't gonna do bts because I wanted to help haruno out. your claim was the same thing aska claimed, that was easily something that could've been faked. as we see from Hitmonleet peiple benefit from info itg on a new level, I think it was smart for me to not blindly complete your mission. I explicitly said inspect x and I'll complete your mission and you idled. our whole convo was just you whining about me being stupid, it annoyed the fuck out of me. I gave up and passed logs on to bt for help. there was no team chat until c4 so idk what you're talking about, I didn't even know our team until you hunted acid. I don't get how you can act like I should've just given you info like it's harmless, this game is about missions, who knows what mission I could've been helping by giving it out. :/ and do you have logs re: pidge?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
vonFiedler
your post
your post in the mission mafia thread
has raise your dongers in it

Josh
oh thats just a meme lol

vonFiedler
which zoa says is his win con
getting people to say raise your dongers

Josh
thats not his wincon and hes not green
(or at least he hasnt claimed to me)
and theres 0% chance thats a real wincon
just like your neutral was fake

five minutes later

Josh
i actually dont really believe youre green, but its al lgood my g
if you get info i didnt all the better

vonFiedler
why would I not be green at this point
you literally just want green to win one less mission
I need
ONE mission

Josh
because... you could be lying? your info has contradicted other info ive gotten already
and i dont think youre green
because

vonFiedler
what do you lose

Josh
you should know that i cant prove youre green

vonFiedler
from giving me one mission
hmm

Josh
what i lose is giving an opposing team a mission

vonFiedler
if only you had an inspector (this point also bears repeating, that I was your inspector and no one was counter-claiming me)

Josh
and roles
the inspector results contradicted other results
so

vonFiedler
what result
that twin needs to kill haruno?
you just told me that!
yourself
is this a king_ play?

Josh
no
i received results that contradict what youve said on zoa
im not giving you more info

vonFiedler
zoa told me that
wow

Josh
yet you said you inspected him??

vonFiedler
no
I never did
king_ play

Josh
alright
cool
u keep insulting me, gl gettin ur wincon if you are green

vonFiedler
why are you accusing me of saying that I said I inspected zoa?
that was 5 minutes ago
if you scroll up, you can see that I didn't
your mistrust seems to be founded on a misunderstanding that you don't even particularly want to clear up
I immediately told you my one inspect, I don't have 2 of them

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I disagree with either of the roles being op. we were the only team lacking a. consistent night kill which is a HUGE bonus. our missions were significantly harder than other teams which compensated for the vote doubler, and if yall hadn't sheeped me until it was too late it wouldn't have played out like that. don't forget with vote doubler it requires ALL of us voting, showing everyone who green is and leaving us vulnerable. hell, it got destroyed with two lynches left.
It was on BT? Cool I did something.

Yes, I liked the idea of killing by role name, it let me come up with a pretty cool fake, and let me play the field.

No, two words: Vote Doubler. When it ends up that you literally can't do anything because A. You're getting lynched, or B. You don't have the votes, it becomes straight up depressing and a grueling wait for things to end.

Yes, as long as it doesn't have the above.

Would you play in an internet-hosted game again yes/no, reasoning if possible.

See above.

Asek

Banned deucer.
team 1's nightkill was very far from consistent, unless you are referring to the fact that i was effectively their nightkill whilst i was up which is neither here or there

team b has no nightkill unless you're referring to the item destroyer?

I would say team green had the most consistent killing option, and the fact that it was 3 in one cycle made it so much easier for green to just eliminate a faction before they could really get to work on missions and effectively take them out of the game by cycle 2 realistically

the vote doubler was just not fun to play against and honestly all the power in this game felt like it was in team greens hands from the hitmonleet lynch onwards (note i did not talk to many members of team b)

I would like to ask you thought what happened overnight with hitmonleet versus me lynch? why did you try swing onto me WITHOUT the vote doubler on me and act like you were going to work with team 1 then switch back to hitmonleet? I didn't understand this play and am not sure what you said / heard to get me as a lynch target for that day

I will ask this: If i approached you instead of team 1 to work with you how much harder of a landslide would this game of been?

Last edited:

Josh

=P
I would like to ask you thought what happened overnight with hitmonleet versus me lynch? why did you try swing onto me WITHOUT the vote doubler on me and act like you were going to work with team 1 then switch back to hitmonleet? I didn't understand this play and am not sure what you said / heard to get me as a lynch target for that day
because I deemed you the bigger threat than Hitmonleet. unfortunately I couldn't get majority on you so I had to defer to Hitmonleet.

vonFiedler
your post
your post in the mission mafia thread
has raise your dongers in it

Josh
oh thats just a meme lol

vonFiedler
which zoa says is his win con
getting people to say raise your dongers

Josh
thats not his wincon and hes not green
(or at least he hasnt claimed to me)
and theres 0% chance thats a real wincon
just like your neutral was fake

five minutes later

Josh
i actually dont really believe youre green, but its al lgood my g
if you get info i didnt all the better

vonFiedler
why would I not be green at this point
you literally just want green to win one less mission
I need
ONE mission

Josh
because... you could be lying? your info has contradicted other info ive gotten already
and i dont think youre green
because

vonFiedler
what do you lose

Josh
you should know that i cant prove youre green

vonFiedler
from giving me one mission
hmm

Josh
what i lose is giving an opposing team a mission

vonFiedler
if only you had an inspector (this point also bears repeating, that I was your inspector and no one was counter-claiming me)

Josh
and roles
the inspector results contradicted other results
so

vonFiedler
what result
that twin needs to kill haruno?
you just told me that!
yourself
is this a king_ play?

Josh
no
i received results that contradict what youve said on zoa
im not giving you more info

vonFiedler
zoa told me that
wow

Josh
yet you said you inspected him??

vonFiedler
no
I never did
king_ play

Josh
alright
cool
u keep insulting me, gl gettin ur wincon if you are green

vonFiedler
why are you accusing me of saying that I said I inspected zoa?
that was 5 minutes ago
if you scroll up, you can see that I didn't
your mistrust seems to be founded on a misunderstanding that you don't even particularly want to clear up
I immediately told you my one inspect, I don't have 2 of them
This is missing A LOT. you spent our entire conversation insulting me and OMGUS ing while forgetting to submit an action. your info you gave me also contradicted another source. oh, and the small thing of not submitting an action, which you act like is inconsistent. feel free to ask the other team greens if they thought I led poorly.

also, second oc I play, second time I win, both times I'm accused of being on a broken team. this is getting old.

Hey Josh I don't need to take shit from you when my team doesn't try to help me complete my mission until cycle 6 and my item gets stolen night one so I can't do anything.

Sorry I didn't try to mole and grab the game by the balls when Pathfinder basically meant I was lumbering into the slot in the first place. Sorry other people are just willing to listen to what you say lol. Play me in a game where I can do something/I care and we can talk about "disappointment" lol.

That's the one thing about this game: when your item can get stolen N1 and you just get vanillized that's some garbage. I'm 2/2 on being effectively vanilla in a RODAN hosted game and not being engaged by anyone all game as a result.

I don't think your team was OP josh but I don't think your missions were harder either.

If only Martin actually at any point told me he was in contact with other Bs I thought everyone was just being lazy. Then I learned about Moody from Josh. And again, was never told anything about any other Bs :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)