Mission Mafia: Day Seven

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Vote Josh

I can stand on the sidelines no longer, please players of this game, stop this tyrannical overlord! Also come on if you guys don't want team green to win surely the remaining teams combined still have the majority.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Josh

I can stand on the sidelines no longer, please players of this game, stop this tyrannical overlord! Also come on if you guys don't want team green to win surely the remaining teams combined still have the majority.
Actually green has majority at this point. I would have played differently if we didn't. Sorry :))

Josh

=P
Btw lightwolf team b aka your team has just as much a shot to win as green does rn. We have probably less completed missions than you due to the difficulty. I was content going for a tie. We have majority regardless so this is just a moral decision atp.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah tie, and then it gets called in your favour because you have more people alive. No idea what a tiebreaker for this would be, but no way is there a tie. Also nice showing of trying to create discord showing you have less control of the lynch you actually have. Sadly for you I never claimed to be Team 1 or anything.

Josh

=P
yeah tie, and then it gets called in your favour because you have more people alive. No idea what a tiebreaker for this would be, but no way is there a tie. Also nice showing of trying to create discord showing you have less control of the lynch you actually have. Sadly for you I never claimed to be Team 1 or anything.
I know you didn't. You win when 4 people die without holding items supposedly. Doesn't really matter to me I have a full sheet.

And you don't get this game :((( tie as in whoever has more missions completed wins, we both have an equal shot. You probably have a greater shot cus our missions are near impossible atp. Ima stop replying anyways and just compliment team 1 on making a good play in winning aseks trust and getting him to kill Martin. Literally doesn't matter L

Haruno, Josh ain't done shit for you. At this point, it doesn't look like either exe is going to win. Could've happened earlier if Josh actually cared about your goal rather than you're vote, but hey, it's Josh we're talking about.

Josh

=P
Why don't you do the math yourselves. There are 16 living players. 7 of those 16 are allied with green. That's 14 votes. 9 does not beat 14. There's probably some other double voter or something but I highly doubt there is enough to overcome a 5 vote deficit. I've already proved my mayor via several lynches. Sure, poke holes if you want. Keep wasting time. As much as I enjoy reading posts insulting me over and over its unnecessary.

and just compliment team 1 on making a good play in winning aseks trust and getting him to kill Martin
Okay, you're either lying to give B pause or you've got shit backwards.

Asek came to us on the grounds that since he already killed Aska (and had the balls to admit it), he didn't have any reason not to work with us. He tried to apply the same logic to B later, before you took him out. The crux of my interactions with Asek was him acting as middleman for Twin, before you tried to drive a wedge between us. I kept in touch with Asek afterwards, but I never had any control over him.

Asek told me he was gonna kill Martin, so I did know about it. The only input I gave was it seemed like a good idea. My mistake, since he was willing to kill you if I said something. If you want to argue that point, don't forget you're still here.

Josh

=P
Killing martin off was a fine play from the knowledge i have but not sure how informed you were at the time. This discussion is irrelevant rn though. Let's save it for post game. And I'm mostly just reading into it since of course I'm not you or asek and therefore I don't have specific interaction logs. There's no way to verify what actually happened. What I'm mostly curios for in postgame is why asek played as he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)