Tournament Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed [Won by ihhca]

Won against miyoka in a pretty trash series:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/dragonheaven-gen7mixandmegaunreleasedstones-32631
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/dragonheaven-gen7mixandmegaunreleasedstones-32627
Sorry don't have g2, but it was p similar, hax just decided it. G1 was decided by a pblades miss, and well G3 just was packed with crits. If you want to see me completely tilt, then ask Miyoka for G2 replay. I would say sorry for getting so mad, but the fact that u told me that you didn't apologise for freeze hax cos u were really glad about it kinda puts me off apologising ngl.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Did you play an extra game to make up for the second one where you used Blazikenite or something? Because you have 3 replays and won in all 3 but say won in 3, so I'm assuming you lost once. If that's what happened that's fine, and what I'd have asked you to do anyway. If not you still won twice without blazikenite so you're good.

Next time use the tour format (stones unleashed) instead of unreleased stones, which has only current mnm bans.

The Ruins of Alpha since n10sit hasnt responded, so shall i contact the other guy? For some reason I really want to play
Sure. Let me know when you're gonna play. Do it quickly or I'm just gonna give it to darksylvion
n10sit complain now or forever hold your peace.
tigertomd it's your lucky day.

EDIT: Just now realizing that my sense of time is messed up and the deadline is past, I'm working on next round rn. I had a busy week :/

Last edited:
Did you play an extra game to make up for the second one where you used Blazikenite or something? Because you have 3 replays and won in all 3 but say won in 3, so I'm assuming you lost once. If that's what happened that's fine, and what I'd have asked you to do anyway. If not you still won twice without blazikenite so you're good.

Next time use the tour format (stones unleashed) instead of unreleased stones, which has only current mnm bans.

Sure. Let me know when you're gonna play. Do it quickly or I'm just gonna give it to darksylvion
n10sit complain now or forever hold your peace.
tigertomd it's your lucky day.

EDIT: Just now realizing that my sense of time is messed up and the deadline is past, I'm working on next round rn. I had a busy week :/
Calling activity, opp hasn't responded to me asking if they were ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)