monomite's art thread

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Okay so these are absolutely RAD! I love how crisp your line art is, and I think the Manetric one is definitely my favorite. I doubt you will have any trouble becoming an approved artist so I will tag the man in charge (Bummer ) to give you the thumbs up...

And I might as well snag one of your simple sketches while they're still here. Can you possibly draw a Girafarig (if that's not too hard and a pain in the ass).

Thanks! and I hope I see more art to come! :)

I absolutely love your style! I gotta agree with Regime and say that i enjoyed the Manectric piece the most. I hope you stick around for a long while and that we'll be seeing a bunch of your work around the site. ^^

Ah, and i couldn't possibly ignore your generous offer to draw a quick sketch. If you could make a quick drawing of Klefki, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I doubt you will have any trouble becoming an approved artist so I will tag the man in charge (Bummer ) to give you the thumbs up...
oh hi

I'd definitely like to echo what Regime said, all of the images in your OP are fresh and smooth with good use of colors and shades, so you won't need to doubt about filling the criteria. You're now an approved artist, so if you wanna know what that means and what areas you can help out with, check out this post, or ask me if you have further questions. Welcome to Smogon!

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Congrats on becoming an Approved artist! Could I please request a cute Vulpix wearing a choice scarf? :heart:

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
uh, it would be great if you could draw a Spiritomb with a bow tie :o

And not much to say about your work except that it's cute, clean, and very lovely :) can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Going to go ahead and agree with everyone else in this thread. Your artwork is very smooth, very crisp and very much appealing to the eye. I'm loving how simple the designs are, yet seemingly fresh. Welcome to Smogon and the Studio, enjoy your stay!

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Grats on becoming an approved artist.
Your art is totally awesome. Can you draw a cute jirachi and a mawile for me? Thanks in advance!

Oh my gosh, that Ho-Oh looks absolutely awesome. Could you by any chance draw me a very sad Shuckle being tapped on its back by a caring Blissey?

(It should resemble the fact that Shuckle is supposed to be a big tank, but lacks the HP to be a succesful one. Blissey in fact is that tank, and feels very sorry for that Shuckle.)

Thanks in advance, and welcome to Smogon by the way. Hope you enjoy it here ^_^/

Oh my gosh, that Ho-Oh looks absolutely awesome. Could you by any chance draw me a very sad Shuckle being tapped on its back by a caring Blissey?

(It should resemble the fact that Shuckle is supposed to be a big tank, but lacks the HP to be a succesful one. Blissey in fact is that tank, and feels very sorry for that Shuckle.)

Thanks in advance, and welcome to Smogon by the way. Hope you enjoy it here ^_^/

thank you! unfortunately i already closed down the requests for now so that i can focus on other drawings :( i'm sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)