View attachment 93928View attachment 93929
Diggersby + Mega Garchomp
tag: CCGn11
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1550+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Note:To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Threadfor the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: SeoKing
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr11 Achmeeed, CCGn11 Mufasa
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

akaFila

butterscotch love
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Escoff
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr11 Escoff, CCGn11 Escoff
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Twix
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr11 Twix, CCGn11 Twix
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: KevinELF
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr11 Kevin, CCGn11 Driftveil
None
W/L Ratio:
None

Last edited:
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Real Shady
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr11 Shady, CCGn11 Shady
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
approved by Eien
(new banner soon)
SM Challenge #19
2 Cores, December 29 - January 12

Bug
durant.gif
galvantula.gif

Durant + Galvantula
tag: CCBu11
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Water
araquanid.gif
primarina.gif

Araquanid + Primarina
tag: CCWa11
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Note:To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
approved by Eien
(new banner soon)
SM Challenge #19
2 Cores, December 29 - January 12

Bug
View attachment 95198View attachment 95199
Durant + Galvantula
tag: CCBu11
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Water
View attachment 95200View attachment 95201
Araquanid + Primarina
tag: CCWa11
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Note:To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Threadfor the official rules and info on this project.

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: KevinELF
Laddering Alt(s): CCBu11 Kelf On, CCWa11 A Shelf
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)