Side Monotype Farm League Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I get a bye or something?
nope just waiting for someone else to realize they were accidentally dropped. they'll be your opponent
No it seems this time round 6ti forgot to tag quite a few people and make matchups (look on previous page) so I'm assuming you might want to pm him regarding this
This isn't my fault - I wasn't even supposed to post this round originally and the user who made the brackets missed the majority of the names. Other ones it looks like the bracket maker dropped them out (it does this sometimes when the number of users isn't a tournament compatible number)

nope just waiting for someone else to realize they were accidentally dropped. they'll be your opponent

This isn't my fault - I wasn't even supposed to post this round originally and the user who made the brackets missed the majority of the names. Other ones it looks like the bracket maker dropped them out (it does this sometimes when the number of users isn't a tournament compatible number)
Oh.. sorry then, I just thought that since you've posted all previous rounds of the tourney...

I know it's a day before deadline, but 7Luxray vs Ashaury
i don't want to delay the next round nor make this tournament go any longer than it needs to, so you're extended until the 8th. if that doesn't work then i can coinflip or just call it a dead game.

activity:
Quote vs. dawnmidst
Ronman5 vs xEpicc (dropped)
Quantum Tesseract vs aGroove (dropped)
theuntalented vs DabbinSoloSD710 (dropped)
rare poison vs memeism (dead game, dropped both)
flamestar vs crashy (coinflip)
wish9 vs alpha suckles (dead game, dropped both)
turnip123 vs thetacoman
Nick~XVZ vs ZekromFan (coinflip, zekromfan is dropped bc hasnt played for a few weeks)

extended:
Brancus vs Holy Ghost

next (and last) round soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)