Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

banner by Zarif
Monotype Winter Premier Signups

Player Signups
All signups for the Monotype Winter Premier will be done in this thread. If you do not sign up here, you will not be drafted. The metagames for the Monotype Winter Premier are:

Monothreat
Monotype AAA
Monotype LC
Monotype STABmons
Monotype Ubers
USUM Monotype
USUM Monotype
USUM Monotype

Only sign up for what you are willing and able to play. If you sign up for more formats than what you are capable and willing to play, it will reflect poorly on you later. If you are going to be gone or inactive for an extensive period of time at all in the next few months, don't sign up.

The managers for the Monotype Winter Premier are as follows:

Lax - Paniola Phiones
Moosical (#Torkool) - Tormented Torkoals
Misaka Mikoto - Railgun Raikous
Zarif - Lavender Lycanrocs
Wanka - Canalave City Chorizos
Vid - Victorious Victinis
TheThorn - Alcoholic Alakazams
Ridley. - Dethroning Decidueyes

Here is an example of what you should include in your signup:

Name: Omega-Xis
Metagames Played: USUM Monotype
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Potential Activity Issues: I have finals in a few weeks, but other than that I should be fine.

If you are a manager and plan on using your first round pick on yourself, please sign up as a player. If you do not sign up you will not be allowed to draft yourself.

Signups will last until the draft; if you do not sign up before this time, you will not able to be drafted for the Monotype Winter Premier.

Snake Draft Date: Sunday, December 3rd, 1 PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: xAzelea
Metagames Played: Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Monotype, Almost Any Ability (Monotype), STABmons (Monotype), Ubers (Monotype), Little Cup (Monotype), Monothreat (Monotype)
Timezone: GMT +2
Potential Activity Issues: lmao

Last edited:

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: KevinELF
Metagames Played: All
Timezone: EST (GMT -5) / IST (GMT +5:30)
Potential Activity Issues: Finals in a few weeks and I'll be away from home for a month after. I should not have major internet problems, just a weird timezone.

Namranan

:)))))))))))
Name: Namranan
Metagames Played: USUM Monotype, Monothreat, Mono AAA
Potential Activity Issues: Nothing too major, I might be busy during Tuesdays tho because of work. Also I will be gone for Christmas to New Years on a trip to canada, where I will have no internet access.

Last edited:

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Name: C9 NxtLvl
Metagames Played: USUM Monotype, Ubers, AAA, STABmons
Potential Activity Issues: I'm usually flexible with scheduling even in college w/ finals coming up; If anything comes up I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)