Most - DO NOT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you already have one but would you consider trading your 6 iv dittio for a 5iv shiny female nidoran with ha? I also have some sneasels with 4 iv and missing atk.
All my dittos are free for everyone. Just follow the instructions of the ditto giveaway. It is post #8 of this thread (also conveniently linked in my signature)

~1 year anniversary~

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...here-no-hacking.3509549/page-107#post-5573113
Ok, it's been approximately 1 year since I started the ditto giveaway so I wanted to do an anniversary post.
And I have to say I love doing this giveaway. I've had a lot of positive feedback and tried to improve the rules over time.

Stats
The main giveaway ditto was given away approximately 340 times.
I've also expanded my ditto collection throughout the last year and consequentely included all of them in the giveaway. I am not keeping track of those since I am too lazy. The first few months have been rather active where I had like up to 3 requests a day. But after the prime phase I've had some drought phases where I hadn't had any requests for like a week (or three) but occasionally another request reached me.

Shoutouts
I am not going to do specific shoutouts since the list would mainly include the usual suspects and I don't want to seem like I am bandwagoning. Consider yourself on this list if we've had multiple positive encounters over the last 1.5 years. Most of you probably know that I am not a big fan of 'regular' trades. I much prefer the give free stuff - receive free stuff exchanges (if that makes sense lol). So thanks everyone who gave me free stuff or supported me when I had problems of any kind.

Future
The giveaway will of course continue. I try to always have all dittos in stock.
Regarding other giveaways I don't have anything planned atm since most people have most things these days. Maybe if I find a nice hex flawless TM spread I'll give away some 12.5% females. (As of right now I only have a 50% female - 31.M.F.M.M.M spread).
Maybe I'll add some more shinies or SRs to this thread but as I said before I am not too fond of regular trades anyways...

Thanks for reading, I kept it short since nobody reads long posts anyways. (also no fancy formatting)

-Most

PS: sry for this pseudo bump. I've updated the first post minimally and finally updated the FAQ so that counts, right?

Fain

Banned deucer.
I'm in interested in the Foongus.

I can offer:

Venusaur (M) (Shiny) (Nest Ball)
Ivs: 31/xx/31/?/31/?
Ability : Chlorophyll || Nature : Bold
Moves : Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Protect

I'm in interested in the Foongus.

I can offer:

Venusaur (M) (Shiny) (Nest Ball)
Ivs: 31/xx/31/?/31/?
Ability : Chlorophyll || Nature : Bold
Moves : Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Protect
Not interested, sorry.

Ditto (Nickname: All 30)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - mild - limber
IVs: 30.30.30.30.30.30
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

I'm interested in the all 30 IV Ditto. I deposited a lvl 3 female Bunnelby with MOST as my message. IGN Anthony. Thanks in advance!

Hey im interested in Zapdos

I offer :

Victini (Cherish Ball)
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability :Victory Star || Nature : Naive
Moves : V-Generator ,Searing Shot, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt (play it Mixed )

And are you willing to trade 4 Special Ball Pokemon with good Dvs for your Terrakium?

Hey im interested in Zapdos

I offer :

Victini (Cherish Ball)
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability :Victory Star || Nature : Naive
Moves : V-Generator ,Searing Shot, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt (play it Mixed )

And are you willing to trade 4 Special Ball Pokemon with good Dvs for your Terrakium?
I already gave my zapdos to ~70 people for free and I am not going to start charging now. Just follow the rules and post on my profile and I'll send you one.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/

Ditto
(genderless) - timid - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 65)

Hey, I deposited a wurmple in GTS. My IGN is Yozora. Thank You!:mad:

Hey there, I have been looking for a 6 IV ditto for a long time! Would really appreciate one!

my IGN is Sunny.
I have deposited a wurmple with a message said 'MOST'.

I hope I did it right. PM me if there is any issue. thanks again!

Ditto
(genderless) - timid - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31

I deposited a wurmple in GTS. My IGN is lionear. Thanks you!!

Update

Ditto (Nickname: MostTRFire)
(genderless) - quiet - limber
IVs: 31.0.31.30.31.0

Ditto (Nickname: MostTRFght)
IVs: 31.0.30.30.30.0

Ditto (Nickname: MostTRGrnd)
IVs: 31.0.31.30.30.1
edit: copy & pasted the wrong nature yesterday. These three dittos are quiet

Last edited:
Hey Most! Please CMT for your German MostIce Ditto. I desperately need one for Masuda'ing (and finding a Japanese one in Emerald is gonna take forever. =( ).
Dude, you know all my dittos are free.
But I'd take your calm thundurus if you want to give me something in return (or I can pick something else if that's too much, I just took a quick look so far).
I am at university all day but we can arrange a trade some time this evening or this weekend.

Dude, you know all my dittos are free.
But I'd take your calm thundurus if you want to give me something in return (or I can pick something else if that's too much, I just took a quick look so far).
I am at university all day but we can arrange a trade some time this evening or this weekend.
lol, I honestly forgot about that. I thought only the all31 one was free. You're right though, Calm Thundy is a bit much, but any of the breedables is fair game. =P

lol, I honestly forgot about that. I thought only the all31 one was free. You're right though, Calm Thundy is a bit much, but any of the breedables is fair game. =P
Ok, I'll pick a breedable :(
I'll contact you later via PM or on IRC.

slightly scared that i may not have enough to offer, but what do you want for Zapdos? i breed for battle use rather then to 'show' so i dont have a trade thread full of shinies but can have 5iv battle ready versions of the pokemon in the 'spitbacks thread in my signature? ..i think i RNG'd victini and zekrom on my black cartiridge a couple of years ago ...but then you probably have also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)