1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Mr.GX's Purrsonal Collection of Purrfect Soft-Resets and RNG's :3

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Mr.GX, Jun 12, 2017.

1. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I didn't have the courage to ask for it before but is there anything from my thread you'd want for the shiny Tapu Koko? If not I'd be willing to take up a project(s) for you.
  2. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

Hmm, I see you do Dream radar RNG? Could you do me some Dream Radar RNG's?
    And what other events you got left for rng'ing in Gen 6?
  3. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I still need a lot of Orbs to get to my next legend in Dream Radar but if you're willing to wait a while I can do that. I don't have any legit wondercards left in Gen 6 but I've already injected an ORAS American event Diancie that I plan on resetting for Naive HP Fire. If you have any specific RNG requests and don't mind injected Wondercards let me know
  4. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

Tell you what, I'll trade you shiny koko, and you get back to Dream radar RNG :P What dream radar legends you got remaining?
  5. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I still have to get to Landorus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Let me know which ones you want. Unfortunately it'll take a few weeks due to the nature of the game but I'm willing to go for it.
  6. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

No kami trio? :o
  7. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I started playing Dream Radar before I knew how to RNG so I just have a regular Thundurus and Tornadus. I'm eventually going to re-download the game to get those two but I'm too close to the others to restart now. If that's really the only thing you would want from me I can do it but I honestly have no idea how long it would take

Since I've never done dream Radar abuse before I looked it up again. It's actually a lot more difficult than normal Gen 5 abuse as you only have one chance to get it right and can't redo it on the same save file if you make a mistake. So I've decided that as much as I'd like a shiny Tapu Koko I just can't agree to dream Radar RNG in a trade. If there's any other sort of project that works let me know but if not I understand.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  8. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

I'll have the Jolly Hoopa then. Btw, the Mew I traded you is not RNG'd, but SR. please correct it ;)
    btw, My koko is non-redis.
  9. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Sounds good, I'll clone Hoopa now and then I can trade whenever is good for you. I fixed the Mew info, thanks for letting my know. And Tapu Koko will only be listed under my spreadsheet (as not for trade) where I keep track of all of my battle ready Pokemon.
  10. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

Could you also trade me a gunk shot hasty hoopa as well? The one you traded me before (which I traded you back)?
  11. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

The other Hasty Hoopa I have has 4 tutor moves (including Gunk Shot) and is EV trained. Is that alright? Also when I trade you the Jolly Hoopa I can trade you an additional Jolly Hoopa with 4 tutor moves as well. I will also consolidate the Jolly Hoopa's RNG info into one jpeg for you.
  12. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

I don't need tutor mov jolly hoopa, just hasty ;)
    And yeam 4 tutor on hasty is fine!
  13. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Here's the RNG info for Jolly Hoopa: Hoopa Jolly Complete Info.jpg
  14. SSJSonikku

SSJSonikku

I already have all your mons ready to trade to you GX. Just let me know whenever you are ready.
  15. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

'Sup bro. Swinging by to check in, thread looks awesome.

Can you RNG in gen 3-5 yourself?
  16. Mr.GX

Mr.GX

Yo, thanks. I'm RNG'ing Gen 4 atm, on my Soul Silver Adamant playthrough ;)
    And will soon get a legit gen 7 Mew, Victini and Marshadow RNG (probably lol)
  17. SSJSonikku

SSJSonikku

Still not ready to trade? I have all your mons ready.
  18. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Yeh I managed to RNG a couple of Marshadow already. I have a shiny gen 3 Mew and the movie Victini (with Bolt Strike and V Create) so I'm good for those 3.

Hit me up when you get a shiny adamant Groudon and a shiny Adamant Giratina though! (don't forget Defog!)
  19. Nintendoman1998

Nintendoman1998

(#381 - Latios ♂ )
    [​IMG]OT: Mr.GX | ID: 32904 | RNG'd on OR
    Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    UT: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Luster Purge, Psycho Shift

After searching far and wide, I've found someone with a Battle Spot legal Latios with HP Fire!
    I do not have much to trade for, but will a 6 IV Beast Ball Beldum (Jolly) I hatched during my Beldum shiny hunt suffice?
    Edit: Or a 6IV Female Hippopotas (Impish) in a Safari Ball with EM: Sand Tomb/Slack Off/Curse/Whirlwind also do?
  20. Nintendoman1998

Nintendoman1998

Just commenting to say my offer is still on the table for the HP Fire Latios. Not meaning to be rude but I was just wondering if you still want to trade. I only plan to use it for Battle Spot battles.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)