Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of released DW Pokemon.
That link lists all the Pokemon that have been released with DW abilities.
The list posted doesn't even list Blaziken with Speed Boost, thus proving it is incomplete. Also, it lists Carvanha like this:

#318 Carvanha (Sparkling Sea)
(Male) (Female)
-Bite (Level up move)
-Dark Pulse (Gen 4 TM)
-Thrash (Egg move)

No mention of Speed Boost. In fact, I didn't see any abilities listed; just moves. That link doesn't prove that you can't get the ditto I requested. I still have no idea how dream world works though, so correct me when I'm wrong. Also, nice thread Dark Ray, were you just lurking in my thread to correct me or did you like something? I could probably use some of your collection if it comes ev'd level 100.

The list posted doesn't even list Blaziken with Speed Boost, thus proving it is incomplete. Also, it lists Carvanha like this:

(Male) (Female)
-Bite (Level up move)
-Dark Pulse (Gen 4 TM)
-Thrash (Egg move)

No mention of Speed Boost. In fact, I didn't see any abilities listed; just moves. That link doesn't prove that you can't get the ditto I requested. I still have no idea how dream world works though, so correct me when I'm wrong. Also, nice thread Dark Ray, were you just lurking in my thread to correct me or did you like something? I could probably use some of your collection if it comes ev'd level 100.
That's because it lists Pokemon available via the Global Link website, or in-game, and Torchic isnt obtainable at either. (Event only)

If a DW Pokemon is available (and is obtained in the DW), then it comes with its DW form only. For instance, Carvanha is marked there, so DW Carvanha (i.e. Speed Boost Carvanha) has been released. Ditto is not marked, so DW Ditto (with Imposter) isnt out yet.

That's because it lists Pokemon available via the Global Link website, or in-game, and Torchic isnt obtainable at either. (Event only)

If a DW Pokemon is available (and is obtained in the DW), then it comes with its DW form only. For instance, Carvanha is marked there, so DW Carvanha (i.e. Speed Boost Carvanha) has been released. Ditto is not marked, so DW Ditto (with Imposter) isnt out yet.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll take ditto off my wants then. Any idea when it is going to be released?

Gonna respond to your post bit by bit.
The list posted doesn't even list Blaziken with Speed Boost, thus proving it is incomplete.
Pokemon Black & White Guide
Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip (Purchase the Pokemon Black & White guide in Japan)
You can't get Blaziken in the DW, only Torchic (which as you know, evolves into Blaziken).

Also, it lists Carvanha like this:

(Male) (Female)
-Bite (Level up move)
-Dark Pulse (Gen 4 TM)
-Thrash (Egg move)

No mention of Speed Boost. In fact, I didn't see any abilities listed; just moves.
It doesn't need to list abilities because it assumes the reader knows some basic things about the DW, like how everything you get from the DW has it's DW ability (unless it doesn't even have a DW ability, e.g. nearly everything with levitate).

Also, nice thread Dark Ray, were you just lurking in my thread to correct me or did you like something? I could probably use some of your collection if it comes ev'd level 100.
Thanks, mainly just seeing if you updated with something or that, and nothing is EVed/Lvl 100 unless it says "Availabilty: Lvl X with e/x/a/m/p/l EVs".

EDIT: In response to your CMT: I mind very much.

No problem.

I havent visited the DW lately but I dont think it will be out anytime soon. But whenever it is released, someone here WILL have it.
Cool, can't wait.

Gonna respond to your post bit by bit.
You can't get Blaziken in the DW, only Torchic (which as you know, evolves into Blaziken).

It doesn't need to list abilities because it assumes the reader knows some basic things about the DW, like how everything you get from the DW has it's DW ability (unless it doesn't even have a DW ability, e.g. nearly everything with levitate).

Thanks, mainly just seeing if you updated with something or that, and nothing is EVed/Lvl 100 unless it says "Availabilty: Lvl X with e/x/a/m/p/l EVs".

EDIT: In response to your CMT: I mind very much.
Thanks for the information; I'm so busy with life that I haven't looked into anything pocket monster related in ages. Lastly, I wish my AR worked on black; so many awesome trades pass me by since I can't take anything UT/under level 100 anymore since I can't boost it. Oh well, thanks for your consideration!

please CMT for the 2 rapidash, 2 lugia, 3 dragonite, hypno, 2 duskull and beedrill (reply via VM).
This guy wasn't willing to ev train; he wasn't willing to battle; he wasn't willing to take a project and he wasn't willing to get someone else to ev train his stuff before trading me.

Am I an asshole for only taking stuff I can play with? I used to just collect but now I have four generations of UT monsters and I can't even play the game I beat; oh well, I guess everyone can just get my stuff through Evan0913, since he's the only one willing to ev train for me! lol thanks for the trades Evan0913!

If anyone else needs anything feel free to post! Really need some ev trainers as of now!

Didn't check your thread because you didn't ask for anything; thanks for the luck and yeah I still have that Zapdos; will update it later!
That's great, and yea, could you CMT for that Zapdos? xD <puppy eyes>

That's great, and yea, could you CMT for that Zapdos? xD <puppy eyes>
A year ago, people would come from all over the world; they would breed eggs for months just for a shot at a semi-flawless breed and a chance to trade with me. People would come and ask which ones they should breed for me and spend MONTHs man.

Now that the RNG is broken, every single person has the same old shit and I have it all already; it's all UT. I need EV trainers. Badly. You could have the zapdos you probably would have spent months breeding a pokemon for, a year ago, today, for like a days worth of ev training...but will you do it? Will anyone do it? No, because I decided to be a nice guy and make my stuff redistributable. Let this be a lesson folks; don't make your stuff redistributable unless you are completely done trading, because people will just treat you like shit; deny your trade and then go get your shit from someone else. Like lookass who decided my shit wasn't worth ev training for, then got it from Evan0913 the next day.

PM me if anyone can ev train for me.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for this thing please!

Electabuzz Hasty 25/26/17/26/30/30 Cross Chop, Follow Me, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Premier Ball (Gyarados doubles partner; Follow Me with a focus sash, get the electric boost while Gyarados dragon dances and sweep next turn.) Not Redistributable

CMT for this thing please!

Electabuzz Hasty 25/26/17/26/30/30 Cross Chop, Follow Me, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Premier Ball (Gyarados doubles partner; Follow Me with a focus sash, get the electric boost while Gyarados dragon dances and sweep next turn.) Not Redistributable
Any chance you'd ev train for electabuzz?

I'll EV train for you if you'd like. 4th Gen, right?
Yes, I need monsters from Platinum, ev trained, move set, and leveled to level 100 so I can send them over to my black version.

I would love to EV train for you! Please let me!
Sweet, we have an eager beaver. Well, since both of you are offline, I'm off for a bit, but while I'm out, what is a fair ev training ratio for my resets smogon? Keep in mind, that what ever people get from me is normally redistributable or something really epic from the trophy case and that I have enough ev training for just about everyone in smogon to do a 6:1 ratio; keep in mind that most resets in here forced me to legitimately raise a shroomish to high levels for spore, (level 54 iirc) just to get them in the cool looking balls you see before you and that it would have been a lot easier to use paras for spore but it doesn't come until a lot latter in the game; a lot of work went into these resets and between the legendary waste of time that was my Suicune, Raikous and Enteis and all the fine resets in this thread, I lost about...wow... was it really... four years of reseting for this community? Before I came here, I didn't even know about EVs and IVs and just collected shinies from other sites and battled with what I got for about three years.

Over all, I've been playing this game for about seven years and now every kid off the street has flawless shinies; some random kid who has been here since...oh look, 2011, didn't even buy the game I've been playing for the past seven years and managed to reset flawless shinies with a emulator. He wont even take the time to ev train two god damn monsters for my Togekiss that took multiple runs of XD and PBB's Zapdos, which took god knows how long to reset, but he quit trading it something like three years ago because he just couldn't take one more second of this game; but still, I'd trade him my shit if he just ev trained two of his resets, that I already have UT, so basically, he said my two best monsters aren't worth his time to ev train two of his resets.

Expert Evan on that kid's profile said:
I'll look into it later as I know he can be hotheaded at times.
Looking at his profile, I found this and laughed because he's probably talking to EE about me. I've been banned twice; I've closed threads because I just loose interest and seriously, I'm considering leaving smogon forever now that I can battle online randomly on black; I might just retire and ev train everything myself, but with school and work, I just don't have the time.

I really just wanted to leave a legacy on smogon wifi, so even though that kid just went and got my stuff from Evan0913 and I got kind of mad at that, this is what I wanted; so I hope he enjoys them, so, let's see if anyone else wants my stuff I guess. I'm done for today though...fuckin' noobs.

LOL TASTE THE BEEF OF MY HOT HEAD POSTS OF BULLSHIT! VOTE FOR FAIR EV TRAINING RATIOS! PM me the list of what you two wanted from me and what you think is fair, Cel and Tombstoner.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
And that is why any pokemon I've got ever since I made a trade thread here has been non-redis. If I ever decide that I would like some more of your stuff I'll come back here for it because you took the time to get it yourself. I usually go to the source for redis pokemon because I want to get it from the original owner.

It just that as nice as your pokemon are well... I can't find a use for them right now tbh. Actually... I think I could do something with this:

Rapidash Jolly 20/27/30/13/27/25 Baton Pass Premier Ball

I notice you still need a shiny Adamant EV trained Haxorus? I have one that I can train. If not I'll train your other stuff instead.

And that is why any pokemon I've got ever since I made a trade thread here has been non-redis. If I ever decide that I would like some more of your stuff I'll come back here for it because you took the time to get it yourself. I usually go to the source for redis pokemon because I want to get it from the original owner.

It just that as nice as your pokemon are well... I can't find a use for them right now tbh. Actually... I think I could do something with this:

Rapidash Jolly 20/27/30/13/27/25 Baton Pass Premier Ball

I notice you still need a shiny Adamant EV trained Haxorus? I have one that I can train. If not I'll train your other stuff instead.
I have a Pending trade for a shiny Haxorus but the user hasn't PM'd me to try and complete it...either way, one of you can trade me, the other can just ev train if he or she still wants his/her monster of choice. Who ever PMs me my few final wants, wins stuff; I don't feel bad for people who slack and waste my time; they can just make it up by ev training.

EDIT: Looks like your ev training because he PM'd me when he saw this; lol it worked!

Also, in other news: EV training, is it fair?
Tombstoner said:
I'd like just about everything from you but I'll start with the Sassy Duskull. I think 6 for 1 is fair. I'll let you know when I'm open to receive the UT stuff. Also this is somewhat trifling but can I keep and/or redis copies of what I train?
Naturally the answer to this, is no. You may only redistribute stuff that you get from me, if it is of my OT and listed on this thread and NOT trophy case, unless you personally were told other wise. Some trophy case monsters were made semi-redistributable to other people, via other thread promos, but not for this generation. Black monsters suck and I don't really care for them very much. Got all I needed in less then 20 trades.

Please keep in mind that if I hire ev trainers at all, that I would be redistributing other people's stuff to you, that were traded to me under the rule of no redistribution. It's how the community keeps everyone making the same stuff so that everyone has to trade and keep the wifi forum getting ratings. That's all I'm about. Ratings for smogon. Look at this (four day from) two month old thread with just under 4,000 views.

I think that's why they let me play the wifi game at all; because I'm weird.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm assuming EV training in 4th gen yes? Good thing I have pokerus and the power items... I should be available in about 5 and a half hours from this post.

Lunatone Modest 26/16/29/30/22/29 Baton Pass Ultra Ball, It's my last reset. Not Redistributable

Please CMT for these two.

Lunatone Modest 26/16/29/30/22/29 Baton Pass Ultra Ball, It's my last reset. Not Redistributable

Nothing I needed, but I really could use another ev trainer, if you want them bad enough.

Nothing I needed, but I really could use another ev trainer, if you want them bad enough.
Just giving this a bump, as it's been sometime since anyone has posted here and I really do need ev trainers; there are more voters to state what is fair then there are people to actually take the ev training job.

PM me for ev training please.

CMT for this

CMT for this
I already have everything you are offering in your thread but you may ev train for electabuzz if you like. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)