Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Umm... I hate to break it to you. But you're outside the mandatory guidelines of the RMT Forum. You need explanations at least. ( Why you chose the Pokemon, the role it plays etc. ). I'd rate this but it looks like you put very little effort into it. This thread might be closed by a moderator... sorry.

I played with this team two or three times and I made a couple of personal changes:

Jesus Quintero (Alakazam-Mega) @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

I personally run Calm Mind over Encore just because it gives me a boost when TTar switches and because I rarely use Encore in a match and I find myself using Calm Mind often

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

I switched Fleur Cannon to Ice Beam because it hits a lot of relevant threats in OU and because it doesn't lower my special attack by two, which is not something that I want on such a heavy special attacker

Issou (Heatran) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Flash Cannon

I switched Solar Beam for Flash Cannon and the Grass Z crystal for the steel one just because I feel like a STAB steel move and a steel type zmove would help with all of the Fairies that are running around all over OU.

and the final change...

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 164 HP / 84 Def / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

I gave LandoT a scarf and I adjusted its EV's to give you a chance at going head to head with other scarfed Lando's with HP Ice. I kept Stealth Rock on the set because if you predict correctly you might be able to get up free rocks.

Hope you find some of this helpful!

I played with this team two or three times and I made a couple of personal changes:

Jesus Quintero (Alakazam-Mega) @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

I personally run Calm Mind over Encore just because it gives me a boost when TTar switches and because I rarely use Encore in a match and I find myself using Calm Mind often

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

I switched Fleur Cannon to Ice Beam because it hits a lot of relevant threats in OU and because it doesn't lower my special attack by two, which is not something that I want on such a heavy special attacker

Issou (Heatran) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Flash Cannon

I switched Solar Beam for Flash Cannon and the Grass Z crystal for the steel one just because I feel like a STAB steel move and a steel type zmove would help with all of the Fairies that are running around all over OU.

and the final change...

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 164 HP / 84 Def / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

I gave LandoT a scarf and I adjusted its EV's to give you a chance at going head to head with other scarfed Lando's with HP Ice. I kept Stealth Rock on the set because if you predict correctly you might be able to get up free rocks.

Hope you find some of this helpful!
You need fleur on mag. Also, your heatran set is ass since youre walled by water types where grassium shows its role. And I think theres no reason to run scarf lando, when you can just replace ttar with something faster like scarf gren, or banded weavile just for speed, priority and power but u need scarfer on a team like that.

You need fleur on mag. Also, your heatran set is ass since youre walled by water types where grassium shows its role. And I think theres no reason to run scarf lando, when you can just replace ttar with something faster like scarf gren, or banded weavile just for speed, priority and power but u need scarfer on a team like that.
True, I feel like the only viable change is the Calm Mind over Encore, so you have extra power when you know they'll switch.

My reasoning for removing solar beam from Heatran was because tran is really not outspeeding any viable water types that you really would run into and I personally feel steelium would help you nuke tons more mons than grassium.

Lando has a scarf to compete with any other scarfed Lando's you encounter because without it, you lose to HP Ice

You also dont 'need' fleur on Mag, I feel like Ice beam hits a lot of targets especially hard as a nice cleaner towards the end of a round when they are worn down

My reasoning for removing solar beam from Heatran was because tran is really not outspeeding any viable water types that you really would run into and I personally feel steelium would help you nuke tons more mons than grassium.

Lando has a scarf to compete with any other scarfed Lando's you encounter because without it, you lose to HP Ice

You also dont 'need' fleur on Mag, I feel like Ice beam hits a lot of targets especially hard as a nice cleaner towards the end of a round when they are worn down
I dont think you understand, AV magearna is not a sweeper, its a switch-in to hard attacking special mons for example greninja, so you dont mind halving your attack cuz the will switch on it to some hard phys hitters and you are forced to switch, also his magearna is full spdef so halving spattack is not a problem once again. With your set greninja can stay in on you lmao. Another thing "My reasoning for removing solar beam from Heatran was because tran is really not outspeeding any viable water types that you really would run into and I personally feel steelium would help you nuke tons more mons than grassium." But you are WALLED by water types, you need solar beam, and the argument that tran doesn't outspeed fast water types which are like keldeo, gren, manaphy (who is rarely seen) and thats it, the thing is you dont outspeed, but you predict the switchin and bop em' with grassium. Lastly what the hell is steelium hitting?

I would put energy ball or dazzling gleam on alakazam because you lose to dd coil zygarde. And why serious nature on zygarde? put adamant

I dont think you understand, AV magearna is not a sweeper, its a switch-in to hard attacking special mons for example greninja, so you dont mind halving your attack cuz the will switch on it to some hard phys hitters and you are forced to switch, also his magearna is full spdef so halving spattack is not a problem once again. With your set greninja can stay in on you lmao. Another thing "My reasoning for removing solar beam from Heatran was because tran is really not outspeeding any viable water types that you really would run into and I personally feel steelium would help you nuke tons more mons than grassium." But you are WALLED by water types, you need solar beam, and the argument that tran doesn't outspeed fast water types which are like keldeo, gren, manaphy (who is rarely seen) and thats it, the thing is you dont outspeed, but you predict the switchin and bop em' with grassium. Lastly what the hell is steelium hitting?
Steelium hits Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, Kyurem, Weavile, Clefable, Nihilego and TTar the fuck you mean?

If your in a corner with Mag Ice Beam will likely serve you better than Fleur because after one Fleur Cannon you SPA is destroyed and then the rest of the moveset does fuck all because you special attack becomes so low

then you could like my post ;) xD I would put energy ball over encore and if you put calm mind I would probably put dazzling gleam over focus blast. but energy ball on CM would work too.

Steelium hits Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, Kyurem, Weavile, Clefable, Nihilego and TTar the fuck you mean?

If your in a corner with Mag Ice Beam will likely serve you better than Fleur because after one Fleur Cannon you SPA is destroyed and then the rest of the moveset does fuck all because you special attack becomes so low
You don't outspeed then anyways, you literally said you don't like grassium cuz you are slower than like 2 water types, but now you mentioned a bunch of mons that are faster and you don't want to stay in on LOL

You don't outspeed then anyways, you literally said you don't like grassium cuz you are slower than like 2 water types, but now you mentioned a bunch of mons that are faster and you don't want to stay in on LOL
Yeah but Nihilego and TTar are the only ones that are likely to OHKO you wym

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)