My Gen 7 Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still interested in the fast ball pichu? It has 4 egg moves. I would like to trade it for your dazzling bruxish.

Hey teru long time no see! I have heavy ball grimes either careful or brave with the appropriate 5ivs (0 speed on brave) with shadow sneak as an egg move. all 3 abilities available. would really like a female wimpod. thanks!

I have a 5 IV Adamant Pikipek in a level ball. Can I offer it for a Male 5 IV Rockruff?
Sure, let me know when you're available to trade!

Hey teru long time no see! I have heavy ball grimes either careful or brave with the appropriate 5ivs (0 speed on brave) with shadow sneak as an egg move. all 3 abilities available. would really like a female wimpod. thanks!
Whoa, it's been a while! I'd like a Careful Grimer with Power of Alchemy, please. Let me know when you're ready!

I can if you're still around mine aren't of any particular nature since I was trying to breed a careful one for a tank set I'm working on but they all have at least 4ivs.
Sorry about that. I had to go to sleep lol. And no, nature doesn't really matter. As long as it is in a Love Ball I'm interested. PM me when you're around so that I don't keep bumping the thread.

Hi! I'm interested in your ruckruff. would you trade it for my german modest popplio with 5*31 ?
Tempting, but I do have to ask, is your game German? Because I'd be willing to trade 2-3 Pokemon for a German Water 2 Male Pokemon with a 5IV physical distribution. It's for a shiny breeding project of mine. If not, then I'll still get the Popplio. I need to breed a decent Primarina for Battle Spot. I'll be around for a while, so PM me with your FC when you're ready to trade.

Sorry about that. I had to go to sleep lol. And no, nature doesn't really matter. As long as it is in a Love Ball I'm interested. PM me when you're around so that I don't keep bumping the thread.

Tempting, but I do have to ask, is your game German? Because I'd be willing to trade 2-3 Pokemon for a German Water 2 Male Pokemon with a 5IV physical distribution. It's for a shiny breeding project of mine. If not, then I'll still get the Popplio. I need to breed a decent Primarina for Battle Spot. I'll be around for a while, so PM me with your FC when you're ready to trade.
Yes, my game is German. I'll be online the next 4 hours and up to trade :) My FC is 4613-7881-3930

Interested in rockruff and bruxish, see anything of value to you?

Ultra Beasts:

Timid Lunala
Before Hyper Training IVs – 22-23/24-25/23-24/31/31/31
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Def

Naughty Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training IVs – 27/31/11-12/31/18-20/31
Evs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Att

Mild Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training IVs – 23,24/31/5/31/20/31
Evs: 252 Sp. Att / 8 Att / 248 Spe

Naïve Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 31/25/31/28/31/30
Evs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Att

Timid Tapu fini (Master Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 31/25/31/28/31/30
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Timid Nihilego (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 31/1-2/31/31/27/30
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Acquired Rights:

Wubbalubba’s: (semi-redis)
Alolan Ninetales (m)
OT:
Carlos ID: 629935 Level: 50
Nature: Timid Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Def
Moves: Hypnosis/Moonblast/Encore/Freeze-Dry

#725 - Litten
OT:
Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Adamant Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fake Out/Revenge/Crunch/Body Slam

Toki’s:
Wimpod
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Wimp Out
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Jet

Salandit (♀)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Corrosion
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

French Gaudi’s:

Vikavolt
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/20/31/31/31/31
248 hp/252 spa/10 spé
Thunderbolt / roost / bug buzz / volt switch

Rowlett
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31.31.31.X.31.31
Moves: Defog - Ominnous wind - Baton Pass - Curse

Interested in WImpod! CMT if you see something! :D
I'm interested in a male Heavy Ball Alolan Meowth. Is that ok with you? btw what gender do you want the Wimpod? Back in gen 6 it used to be female first, but now on gen 7 it's not as straightforward, I think.

Interested in rockruff and bruxish, see anything of value to you?
I can get all of that myself (I have Moon), but I'm still interested in the Tapu Fini. I'm a water type user who likes to have options. 2 for 1? Is that a fair trade to you? If it is, you'll have to tell me the genders and the ability you want them with.

I can get all of that myself (I have Moon), but I'm still interested in the Tapu Fini. I'm a water type user who likes to have options. 2 for 1? Is that a fair trade to you? If it is, you'll have to tell me the genders and the ability you want them with.
More than fair. Down to trade now?

Bruxish Strong Jaw, gender don't matter. Rockruff, steadfast - male. Pm'ing you questions!

Hello man. I'm interested in a female Rockruff in Moon Ball. For my part I can offer a Adamant Pikipek with Skill Link in Ente Ball / Riolu Jolly in Heavy Ball / Aegislash Quiet Heavy Ball. I want it to try in parenting to get shiny.

Hello man. I'm interested in a female Rockruff in Moon Ball. For my part I can offer a Adamant Pikipek with Skill Link in Ente Ball / Riolu Jolly in Heavy Ball / Aegislash Quiet Heavy Ball. I want it to try in parenting to get shiny.
I'd like the Heavy Ball Aegislash for it, please. What do you think? Do we have a deal?

I'm interested in a male Heavy Ball Alolan Meowth. Is that ok with you? btw what gender do you want the Wimpod? Back in gen 6 it used to be female first, but now on gen 7 it's not as straightforward, I think.

I want it adamant please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)