My resets bring all the traders to my thread Updated Calm HP electric manaphy and adamant shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to bother, but I couldn't help but notice that some of your Pokemon has listed wrong Hidden Power types. I'm looking at your Sassy Diancie and Hasty Hoopa in particular.
If the Diancie's IVs are 29/31/31/31/31/0, its Hidden Power type is Ice, not Fire. And if your Hasty Hoopa's IVs are 28/31/28/31/30/31, its Hidden Power type is Ghost, not Ice.
(Sources: PS! Breeding room HP Chart and Psypokes Hidden Power Calculator)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Sorry to bother, but I couldn't help but notice that some of your Pokemon has listed wrong Hidden Power types. I'm looking at your Sassy Diancie and Hasty Hoopa in particular.
If the Diancie's IVs are 29/31/31/31/31/0, its Hidden Power type is Ice, not Fire. And if your Hasty Hoopa's IVs are 28/31/28/31/30/31, its Hidden Power type is Ghost, not Ice.
(Sources: PS! Breeding room HP Chart and Psypokes Hidden Power Calculator)
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check my mons IVs and hidden powers again. I probably made a mistake while typing the post

Hi, I'm interested in your HP Ice Bold HA Aldora Zapdos.

Would you be interested in either one of my HK Shiny Jirachi (codes were obtained from me and soft reset by Loukas and Skymin_Flower respectively) ?

Jirachi details are:
Shiny, Nature: Adamant IVs: 31/30/31/X/31/31

Shiny, Jolly Nature, IVs: 30/31/31/25/30/31

zapzap29

Hi, I'm interested in your HP Ice Bold HA Aldora Zapdos.

Would you be interested in either one of my HK Shiny Jirachi (codes were obtained from me and soft reset by Loukas and Skymin_Flower respectively) ?

Jirachi details are:
Shiny, Nature: Adamant IVs: 31/30/31/X/31/31

Shiny, Jolly Nature, IVs: 30/31/31/25/30/31
I like the Adamant Jirachi. Are you available to trade right now?

Wow^2 Zap^2, some mighty fine resets. Very interested in your HP Ice Static Zapdos; Please CMT - it's limited beyond event codes at this point though. If for some reason you are in the market for several, also love your Hasty Hoopa and others. If nothing is of interest yet, I'll swing back when I have more Pokemon. Cuz wow^2.

Please take a look at my old trade thread. Let me know if anything strikes your fancy, I would love to do some 1 for 1 trades with you.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Since you suggested it I figure I'd at least follow up on the offer. Not sure if any of this is stuff you're interested in for that Bold Zapdos, but here's some of what I've got. Also interested in both Hoopas but the Zapdos is the main priority. First three are self resets in OR (OT Gustavo, ID 14449), the rest are stuff I've received from trades, all are fully redistributable. Assume pentagon if not specified.

Landorus-T | Impish | 31/29/29/31/29/31 (HP Dark IVs, for confirmation) | EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Latias | Timid | 31/17/26/31/30/31 (HP Ghost IVs) | No EVs, 5 Rare Candies were used to validate IVs
Cobalion | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/26/31 (HP Ground IVs) | EVs: 140 HP / 108 Att / 4 Def / 252 Spe
There is also a few other Rayquazas I have, including V-Create and a Naive Galileo one, but idk how much that interests you seeing as you just got a Jolly Galileo Ray.

These are all RNGs or resets I obtained from kamikaze17, he's got no issues with me trading this stuff.
Latios | OT Kamikaze, ID 33344 | Timid | 31/0/31/30/29/31 | EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Darkrai | OT 2012MAY, ID 05092 | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | 2012MAY Event
Kyurem (Shiny) | OT Lucy, ID 56658 | Rash | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 56 Att / 252 SpA / 200 Spe | Caught in Gen 5
Landorus | OT Ajit, ID 50598 | Timid | 31/0/30/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | Sheer Force | Dream Radar
Ho-Oh | OT Sidewnd, ID 52146 | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe | Regenerator | Dream Radar
Lugia | OT Kuro*, ID 30207 | Bold | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 244 HP / 164 Def / 100 Spe | Multiscale | Dream Radar

zapzap29

Since you suggested it I figure I'd at least follow up on the offer. Not sure if any of this is stuff you're interested in for that Bold Zapdos, but here's some of what I've got. Also interested in both Hoopas but the Zapdos is the main priority. First three are self resets in OR (OT Gustavo, ID 14449), the rest are stuff I've received from trades, all are fully redistributable. Assume pentagon if not specified.

Landorus-T | Impish | 31/29/29/31/29/31 (HP Dark IVs, for confirmation) | EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Latias | Timid | 31/17/26/31/30/31 (HP Ghost IVs) | No EVs, 5 Rare Candies were used to validate IVs
Cobalion | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/26/31 (HP Ground IVs) | EVs: 140 HP / 108 Att / 4 Def / 252 Spe
There is also a few other Rayquazas I have, including V-Create and a Naive Galileo one, but idk how much that interests you seeing as you just got a Jolly Galileo Ray.

These are all RNGs or resets I obtained from kamikaze17, he's got no issues with me trading this stuff.
Latios | OT Kamikaze, ID 33344 | Timid | 31/0/31/30/29/31 | EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Darkrai | OT 2012MAY, ID 05092 | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | 2012MAY Event
Kyurem (Shiny) | OT Lucy, ID 56658 | Rash | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 56 Att / 252 SpA / 200 Spe | Caught in Gen 5
Landorus | OT Ajit, ID 50598 | Timid | 31/0/30/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | Sheer Force | Dream Radar
Ho-Oh | OT Sidewnd, ID 52146 | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe | Regenerator | Dream Radar
Lugia | OT Kuro*, ID 30207 | Bold | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 244 HP / 164 Def / 100 Spe | Multiscale | Dream Radar
Glad to hear that my Zapdos piqued your interest. Would you be willing to trade the Kyurem and Darkrai for the Zapdos and the Ho-Oh and Lugia for the Hoopas?

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Glad to hear that my Zapdos piqued your interest. Would you be willing to trade the Kyurem and Darkrai for the Zapdos and the Ho-Oh and Lugia for the Hoopas?
Yeah, those trades sound fine to me. Just message whenever you're free and I can get those ready to trade over.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hiya! Can you tell me where you got this little ol' thing?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I assume you're asking Psynergy about the Pokemon and not me. Is there an issue with the Kyurem?
Perhaps...please hold off on the trade until it's sorted.

Edit: The likelihood of having the OT: Lucy and ID: 56658 for the said Kyurem is very, very low, given that it's mine for both of my White 2 versions (I RNGed the ID/SID in one of them to match the other). In addition, in neither of those games have I RNGed a Rash Kyurem. Furthermore, none of my Pokemon are redistributable (but that's less important since it may be an edited Pokemon of mine). After discussions with Psynergy and kamikaze17, we've agreed the coincidences are too great to overlook and are erring on the side of safety. Please renegotiate the trade.

P.S. Due to the uncertainty of the 5th Gens on how they were acquired and the suspicious OTs on some, kamikaze17 would also like to request that they not be offered.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
Battle Stadium Head
So we finished discussing the issue on religiousjedi's wall. As it turns out, the OT and ID of that Kyurem matches religiousjedi's W2. The issue there is that apparently no such Rash Kyurem was RNGed in said game so there may have been some shady editing that happened at some point before it got to the person that gave it to me. Sorry about that, if you want me to trade your stuff back we can do that. Alternatively if there's anything else on that list or if you want me to post other offers let me know. Feel free to get rid of that Kyurem regardless though.

zapzap29

So we finished discussing the issue on religiousjedi's wall. As it turns out, the OT and ID of that Kyurem matches religiousjedi's W2. The issue there is that apparently no such Rash Kyurem was RNGed in said game so there may have been some shady editing that happened at some point before it got to the person that gave it to me. Sorry about that, if you want me to trade your stuff back we can do that. Alternatively if there's anything else on that list or if you want me to post other offers let me know. Feel free to get rid of that Kyurem regardless though.
I see. You can keep the mons we traded already. Can I get the Timid Landorus from your list?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings zapzap29,
I've been interested in the following Zapdos of yours for a while now, but I figured now would be the perfect time for me to CMT you for it.

Zapdos Lvl 70 Untouched
OT: Aldora ID 05026
Bold / Static
IVs 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Moves: Discharge Thunder Shock Rain Dance Agility
Not Redistributable
SR'd on Y

You can find the link to my thread in my signature down below.

Last edited:

Zapdos Lvl 70 Untouched
OT: Aldora ID 05026
Bold / Static
IVs 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Moves: Discharge Thunder Shock Rain Dance Agility
Not Redistributable
SR'd on Y

I would be interested in this Zapdos. Tell me if you find something in my trade thread which you would be interested in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)