My Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally making my own trading thread.
If there is no ID No. listed in the given Pokémon's information, that means it comes from your's truly (and even then, might still be coming from yours truly ;))
My current Registry is Joel; 35725
The Pokemon that I have for offer are as follows:

Bagon (Female) Lv.1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
Thrash
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Hydro Pump
31 / 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 70

Pancham (Female) Lvl 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Scrappy
Moves:
Me First
Quick Guard
Foul Play
Storm Throw
6 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70

Shroomish (Male) Lvl 1
Ability: Poison Heal
Moves:
Absorb
Tackle
Charm
Bullet Seed
31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31

Has Pokérus

Shroomish (Male) Lvl 1
Moves:
Absorb
Tackle
Charm
Bullet Seed

31 / 31 / 31 / X/ 31 / 31

Shroomish (Female) Lvl 1
Moves:
Absorb
Tackle
Charm
Bullet Seed

31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31

Snivy (Female) Lv. 17
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary
Moves:
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
11, 13, 15 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dark
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 69, 70

Snivy (Female) Lv. 18
Moves:
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
11, 13, 15 / 31 / 7, 9, 11 / 17, 19, 21 / 13, 15, 17 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 36, 38, 39, 46, 47, 49, 56, 57, 59, 66, 67, 69, 70

Has Glare and Mirror Coat in move pool

Snivy (Female) Lv. 39
Moves:
Leaf Blade
Coil
Giga Drain
Wring Out
31 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 23, 25

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 64, 70

Has Glare and Mirror Coat in move pool

Torchic (Female) Lvl 1
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
10 - 30 / 0 - 30 / 31 / 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 / 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 / 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Hidden Power: Grass

Tepig (Female) Lvl 18
Nature: Modest
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves:
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
5 - 19 / 24, 26, 28 / 31 / 31 / 16, 18, 20 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ghost
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 47, 48, 49, 68, 69, 70

Note: Had an egg move. Requires the Move Relearner to re-learn.

Tyrunt (Male) Lv. 1
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Curse
Dragon Dance
31 / 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 70

Tyrunt (Female) Lv. 14
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Roar
Stomp
Bide
Has Pokérus
20 - 26 / 8 - 14 / 18 - 24 / 1 / 31 / 5, 7, 9, 11

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59

Tyrunt (Female) Lv: 29
Moves:
Stealth Rock
Bite
Charm
Ancient Power
I think this one might also have D-Dance as an Egg Move, though that requires a Heart Scale.
31 / 10 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70

(Shiny) Zubat (Male) Lvl 18
Nature: Calm
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
9 - 14 / 22 - 26 / 29 / 19, 21, 23 / 9, 11, 13 / 24, 26, 28

Possible Hidden Power Types: Psychic
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 30, 31, 35, 36, 40, 41, 42, 45, 46, 47, 50, 51, 52, 55, 56, 57, 60, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67

Last edited:
Bump: added two more Poison Healers with 31 IVs in everything but Special Attack–in other words, perfect specimens.

Welcome to Wi-Fi! Just figured I should remind you of the rules:

• List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly. A good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.

• If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.

Welcome to Wi-Fi! Just figured I should remind you of the rules:
Thanks, and glad to be here!
I'll be sure to look through all the rules, and modify my post and listings as necessary, though given the fact that my internet is running as lagging as a Metapod drenched in molasses, ATM, that might take a while. Then again, maybe my computer just needs time to wake up. Anyways, I'll make sure to do all of that today.

Well, I just lost a bunch of progress when I tried to save, and was promptly logged out. I don't have the time go back, and do everything that I did all over again, so if anyone wants to know the IVs of any Pokemon that don't have them listed, or the OT and ID no., you'll just have to ask. Sorry, but that is just how is it going to be.

I'm not going to take another hour an a half to do that all over again. :P

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, I just lost a bunch of progress when I tried to save, and was promptly logged out. I don't have the time go back, and do everything that I did all over again, so if anyone wants to know the IVs of any Pokemon that don't have them listed, or the OT and ID no., you'll just have to ask. Sorry, but that is just how is it going to be.

I'm not going to take another hour an a half to do that all over again. :P
Right, but rules are rules...

Sorry that you lost your progress and all, but the above changes still need to be made in order to run a trade thread on Smogon. Please do so (you can try and do a few at a time then save so you don't lose your progress). :)

Right, but rules are rules...

Sorry that you lost your progress and all, but the above changes still need to be made in order to run a trade thread on Smogon. Please do so (you can try and do a few at a time then save so you don't lose your progress). :)
Yeah, I guess so. Rules override all else, I guess. I'll probably do like three at a time per day, or when I've cooled down to the point where I have both the time, and am not liable to bang my fists into the computer if this happens again. :S
In other words, starting tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'm doing up the ones that I didn't do before being logged out. Minus well, since I was going to do those anyways.

Oh, and I've also at least did the registry numbers too.

I haven't been able to play on my game all day, so I am understandably miffed, to say the least.

Bump: I was in a good enough mood this morning, so I've added all the IVs.

Listening to music helped.

I'm interested in your bold Cresselia. I don't have a trading thread, but I have the following competitive legendaries for trade:
Lugia, bold. IVs: 15 1 31 31 31 9. EVs: 1 2 1 0 2 0
Entei, adamant. IVs: 15 31 31 3 7 31. EVs: untrained
Suicune, relaxed. IVs: 1 8 22 27 30 5. EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def. CroCune moveset (Rest, Sleep Talk, Calm Mind, Scald)

If you're just worried about filling pokedex I have other legendaries that aren't suitable for competitive battling:
Giratina, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Terrakion, Verizion, Cobalion, Zekrom, Kyurem

Sure, and you've given me some good offers to go over, especially since the Pokedex isn't much of a concern to me (I have access to pretty much every species except Hoopa and Volcanion), and I have decided that I'd like to exchange for your adamant Entei.

Just tell me when you would be just about ready.

Thanks! Give me a request to battle when you're ready again.
Yeah, you surprised me several times last time, but you won't catch me off guard as easily this time.

Edit: I challenged you, but you didn't accept, so I'll just practice against your team in the VS. Player, and you tell me when you're ready. :)

Last edited:
Bump: We have a whole bunch of new offers today, with some Enteis that I'm giving up to make space, and a bunch of Sturdy Tyrunts, for those of you who want to start a Rock Head Tyrantrum set.
Oh, and the Quick Feet Shroomish need to go, so please go ahead and make me an offer, 'cause once I need to start making more space in my Trading Box, they are going on Wonder Trade!

I'll have the newbies up within hopefully the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)