Walrus Myzozoa's Walrus and h8rs' Ball [Won by Yeti]

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Aight so thanks DLE for totaling up everyone's scores as you can see you're in first, closely followed by eagle4 yeti llamas

in last place, the non smogoner 4maskwolf is certain last, who says this isn't a welcoming community. it remains to be seen whether walrein or snype will survive ck's last submit to avoid losing to someone who didnt even submit to half the cats.

final reveal tonight at 8 PM california time, no after show or anything. ill get to work on grading them rn. if i dont finish then tomorrow.

Myzozoa

so tied for last on 4 pts

Snype

Vivaldi 4 seasons

F u. Played this one too.spare me. And you sent all 40 mins of it thanks for that. A point for each season i guess. 4.

Moonlight Sonata (3rd Movement) Ludwig van Beethoven eg solo

4/10. Ill spare you my psychoanalysis of cheerleader for metal that finds this song and submits it to me ‘as a shit post’. Gets ok near the middle, but w.e. Leave shit posting to the experts i guess.

Myzozoa

next on 6.5

Von

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Kind of obnoxious uh w.e that is? Glockenspiel? My first guess was like ‘toned woodblock’ but that aint a thing. Whoever is playing it or the sound engineer is fing it up. It sounds wrong. Like it is str8 being miss played miss hit, i am dying. Wtf mastered this needs to die. I would like it a lot i better if this was fixed i bet. 6.5.

Last edited:

Myzozoa

and then tied on 6.6

Dle

Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No.1

Ive heard this 1m times. Not my fav. Only question for me is how offended i should be like, im not ur intermediate piano student or at a hotel lobby. Lol. 6.6/10.

Asek

Chopin nocturne

Heard this one 1m times, again not ur intermediate piano student so miss me. 6.6 i cant even tell if this isnt the exact same song.

Myzozoa

next 3 ppl tied on 7.5

shubaka

qwetoipntv vjadfklvjieop · Andromeda Mega Express Orchestra

This one is a lot different than the other submits. Didnt really work for me, but it was interesting to listen to 7.5.

Koc

String Quartet No. 2 in B flat major, (B. 17) - Allegro con brio · Antonín Dvořák · Panochovo kvarteto

Ayy. This is a very put together strong quartet. Violin suffers from being too whiny, but chills out. Pretty unified altho sometimes melodramatic. 7.5/10.

Rodan

Maurice Ravel, Bolero for Orchestra

Ok clarinet solo to begin, idk why he is trying to sound like a flute but w.e. Next a bassoon trying not to be. Next a sax pretender. The conductor looks stressed out af. Falling asleep. 7.5/10 it was hard for me to pick out what the solos were without looking.

Myzozoa

ok eagle 4

Eagle4

The thin red line-hans zimmerman

the flutes are tonguing away at the beginning. This better be a banger since it goes 9 minutes. Def feels like a song for going on a journey. It has a pretty cool part in the middle, but mainly just pretty swells before string choir, which is not v original, but pretty, before french horn solo or smthg. Looks like a strong choir +horn till the finish. Very pretty, but lacking much besides pretty swells and a strong choir with a french horn which was minimal. 7.6/10

Myzozoa

ok then

2 ppl tied on 8

billymills
8/10 works much better than the other person that tried to shit post this cat. Love the flight of the bumblebee electric guitar. so epic

5th beethoven rock and roll.

and

Walrein

Holst-jupiter

8/10 capped. It would be a 9. Ive heard and played this one 1m times.

Myzozoa

then yeti

Yeti

tchaikovsky - pas de deux

Dope string swells backed by harp. Then some flutes, then the french horns. All the good stuff. Ending is too dramatic, doesnt fit somehow. Disappoint. 8.5/10

Myzozoa

in 3rd
Atomiclamas

Bach toccatta and fugue in dminor

Not the organ version?? The organ version is the goat of all goal classical music pieces. This is stronger in some ways than the organ version, but i dont like it as much in a lot of parts. Def not as powerful at the beginning as organ version. 8.6/10.

Myzozoa

in 1st

LightWolf
10/10

Ez. dat harp. Dat clarinet. I feel ready to fight a duel, evade a bull, smoke this weed. W.e it is that my life takes me. This and shahrazad are the goat. Start 6 mins until end.

thanks for playing

if you missed it

Yeti won

thanks for playing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)